Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506369 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:19:01 AM

why don't you just ignore him and stop flooding this thread?

Ignore a disease and a plague will follow. People need to know how this guys plans his schemes and avoid him at all cost.

i agree
but do you think that you'll prove your argument by repeating the same over and over again over several threads, even if you're right and the other guy's not? those who really want to know and be aware of scams/scammers, already know or they'll find out by themselves.. they know they're not playing a game and have two more lifes to lose..
those who don't know and don't want to know, well, you can't help them anyway..

this thread is already full of crap and hate, which in my opinion plays a role in the way people perceive a coin.. compare this thred to for ex. EMC2 thread and you'll see what i mean..
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:23:58 AM

Ignore a disease and a plague will follow. People need to know how this guys plans his schemes and avoid him at all cost.

i agree
but do you think that you'll prove your argument by repeating the same over and over again over several threads, even if you're right and the other guy's not? those who really want to know and be aware of scams/scammers, already know or they'll find out by themselves.. they know they're not playing a game and have two more lifes to lose..

this thread is already full of crap and hate, which in my opinion plays a role in the way people perceive a coin.. compare this thred to for ex. EMC2 thread and you'll see what i mean..

If you look in the aph thread , there are still people asking when the air drop will take place...
Those guys don't have a clue that the dev already dumped half of the premine on the exchangers

You really think that knowing that you should stand aside and let people buy into that coin? Knowing they will lose money?
Scam and scammers , even if they take place in aur or emc2 or noble or bc , they ruin the image of the whole crypto scene.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Klacik

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:41:10 AM

i agree

If you look in the aph thread , there are still people asking when the air drop will take place...
Those guys don't have a clue that the dev already dumped half of the premine on the exchangers

You really think that knowing that you should stand aside and let people buy into that coin? Knowing they will lose money?
Scam and scammers , even if they take place in aur or emc2 or noble or bc , they ruin the image of the whole crypto scene.

you can help people only to some extent.. you can't think and do things instead of them..
i don't want to rude, but there are so many stupid and lazy people, that if you're helping them, you're actually doing them a disservice.. they'll just never learn by themselves..
do you think there's not enough information about the airdrop and everything about auroracoin?
i think there is, so asking the same question a millionth time and answering it, is just flooding a thread and making it more difficult for people to really find a meaningful information..

i'm not saying - don't post warnings about scams/scammers.. no.. i'm just saying, that repeating it over and over again on multiple threads and feeding the trolls, will not prove anything more, and will not convince more people..
those who are too ignorant to learn/read will stay ignorant, no matter what you'll do..
stan26

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:17:05 AM

Well the price is cheap enough that I was able to buy 1 Auroracoin for the first time. But it seems the price just keeps going down.

Klacik

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:28:40 AM

Well the price is cheap enough that I was able to buy 1 Auroracoin for the first time. But it seems the price just keeps going down.

partly because there's not much positive about AUR right now (that's why i think there's enough negativity/hate in this thread.. no need to spread more and feed the trolls - see discussion above).. and partly because of the bitcoin price fluctuation..
AND.. i still think the price is somehow pulled down intentionally.. i have this feeling for some time now... when you look at exchanges, there are so many "0,01" / "0,05" / "0,1" / ... AUR sells, it just doesn't make any sense to me, why is somebody selling such small amounts.. regularly.. for many days now.. even when the price is so low..

Nite69 just posted about the Android wallet on playstore.. so.. finally some positive news Smiley
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:11:18 PM

AND.. i still think the price is somehow pulled down intentionally.. i have this feeling for some time now... when you look at exchanges, there are so many "0,01" / "0,05" / "0,1" / ... AUR sells, it just doesn't make any sense to me, why is somebody selling such small amounts.. regularly.. for many days now.. even when the price is so low..
The fingerprint of bots
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:22:36 PM

Why is Aurora falling so much?  Is there something I missed?

50% premined to dump duh....
I guess so. I also guess I did not expect this to be such a failure as an experiment, but I probably just got hypnotised by the initial "success"
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:07:57 PM

This coin absolutely sucks, with that said, I cannot wait to buy more =)  

edit: 
on a day when all coins are up, and up big, coin continues downward trend...odd. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:10:28 PM

This coin absolutely sucks, with that said, I cannot wait to buy more =) 

Plenty to buy , dig in Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:33:48 PM

Just came across this: aurmarket.is

Nice to see some infrastructure rolling out.
TulipMania

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:45:32 PM

I am not sure if this is just manufactured FUD or if AuroraCoin is a premine scam, can you guys answer some of these questions?

Did the Dev's dump the premine on the exchanges?
Did any Icelanders receive the AirDrop?
Are the Dev's the same Dev's from Panda?

If non of these questions are relevant can you guys explain what's happening with AuroraCoin?
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:29:16 AM

May be:1 Temporary lack of buy pressure lead to 2 Continuously price fall caused more and more people dumped their coin they have claimed to avoid further loss. 3 The coin had been pumped when there was few coins in circulation, it just didn't worth so much.We should not buy in at a high price like 0.1, 0.05.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:38:59 AM

I am not sure if this is just manufactured FUD or if AuroraCoin is a premine scam, can you guys answer some of these questions?

If non of these questions are relevant can you guys explain what's happening with AuroraCoin?

It's absolutely not a scam coin, the Dev had done such a goog job.The premine can be checked in the block chain.  But I think some icelanders claimed other people's coin.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:43:24 AM

No/Yes/Probably no

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:41:00 AM

One of the factors that drove the recent Blackcoin price was the addition to this somewhat exclusive list.
If only the AUR community could do what the blackcoin community did.
We are almost there.
https://www.coinkite.com/faq/alts

Update: April 9th, 2014

After just one day in our list, the BlackCoin community has contributed about 265,372 BLK, valued at more than ฿25 at total's exchange rates. We will be adding BLK support, for all Coinkite members, targeting completion by June 1st.

Come May 1st, we will be returning all other donated coins to each respective foundation. If there is interest, we could add more altcoins should they make it past the goal line by then.

Which currencies are we considering?

Currency   Symbol   Notes   Status   Contribution address
Bitcoin   BTC   Numero Uno   added   -
Litecoin   LTC   2nd biggest   added   -
Testnet   XTN   For development   added   -
BlackCoin   BLK   1st Winner!   WINS
(as of Apr 9)   BD6n8ZeenBD9Uede3RGvBkc74pRgUm6zXE
Quark   QRK   -   open   QgqpBgqKiYLHM9RAoxo9uaZbYAtuSi2KLK
Dogecoin   XDG   such community!   open   D8JgMzftfNg6xy5kro3tZPbS8v4yaq3W8t
Auroracoin   AUR   Iceland Experiment   open   AGVyLwZYd65bCWsQXxEMD3iTFZxBvSKujx
Peercoin   PPC   -   open   PR5QGLD3m7oT3XxbUnNJdscsW5Biad6cPx
Worldcoin   WDC   -   open   WiM1ASjLHKKnpY18yfFtDcjjW7VfH6V4TC
Mastercoin   MSC   Powerful   open   18TTDyY9f7JBuJnwYVKSaQk4He9LgDCRg3

AUR is also the lowest market cap of any of the coins under consideration so on that simple methodology may represent the best risk reward play.
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:23:18 AM

But I think some icelanders claimed other people's coin.
This would not surprise me. There is a seemingly endless supply of AUR being dribbled into the market, at prices that are probably marginal for an individual to go to the trouble of selling them
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:40:52 AM

One of the factors that drove the recent Blackcoin price was the addition to this somewhat exclusive list.
If only the AUR community could do what the blackcoin community did.
We are almost there.
https://www.coinkite.com/faq/alts

Update: April 9th, 2014

After just one day in our list, the BlackCoin community has contributed about 265,372 BLK, valued at more than ฿25 at total's exchange rates. We will be adding BLK support, for all Coinkite members, targeting completion by June 1st.

Come May 1st, we will be returning all other donated coins to each respective foundation. If there is interest, we could add more altcoins should they make it past the goal line by then.

Which currencies are we considering?

Currency   Symbol   Notes   Status   Contribution address
Bitcoin   BTC   Numero Uno   added   -
Litecoin   LTC   2nd biggest   added   -
Testnet   XTN   For development   added   -
BlackCoin   BLK   1st Winner!   WINS
(as of Apr 9)   BD6n8ZeenBD9Uede3RGvBkc74pRgUm6zXE
Quark   QRK   -   open   QgqpBgqKiYLHM9RAoxo9uaZbYAtuSi2KLK
Dogecoin   XDG   such community!   open   D8JgMzftfNg6xy5kro3tZPbS8v4yaq3W8t
Auroracoin   AUR   Iceland Experiment   open   AGVyLwZYd65bCWsQXxEMD3iTFZxBvSKujx
Peercoin   PPC   -   open   PR5QGLD3m7oT3XxbUnNJdscsW5Biad6cPx
Worldcoin   WDC   -   open   WiM1ASjLHKKnpY18yfFtDcjjW7VfH6V4TC
Mastercoin   MSC   Powerful   open   18TTDyY9f7JBuJnwYVKSaQk4He9LgDCRg3

AUR is also the lowest market cap of any of the coins under consideration so on that simple methodology may represent the best risk reward play.

Yes !   Clearly coinkite.com is the answer to combat the price from dropping.  Forget Cryptsy & Bter...we need coinkite LoL

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:27:42 AM

.Yes !   Clearly coinkite.com is the answer to combat the price from dropping.  Forget Cryptsy & Bter...we need coinkite LoL
Well the evidence is that it had a dramatic effect on the Blackcoin price.
So I'd prefer to at least have some evidence to support my theory, and as we AUR has already been accepted, it seems reasonable to me that it is an option to consider.

If you have better ideas, maybe you can outline them and provide supporting evidence.
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:59:20 AM

Just came across this: aurmarket.is

Nice to see some infrastructure rolling out.

Yes, great to see, though for the moment it's probably putting downward pressure on the AUR price. But , that will end....sometime  Smiley
ghur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:27:45 AM

Since you're getting mostly wishful answers from bag holders, here are the real answers:

There's no way to tell. The entire thing is setup in such way they can just claim the coins were "airdropped".
Some did. But unless you believe 10% of an entire nation is suddenly aware of crypto currency, there is some amount of foul play going on.
Nope. But a few panda devs do stink up this thread.

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: