Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance will allow CRYPTO/EURO trading from 2018  (Read 201 times)
Fawez (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

Binance is raising :After quadrupling its number of users since the beginning of the year, the second largest exchange platform of Cryptos announces the arrival of exchange pairs in euros this year.
Binance has therefore unsheathed a weight argument with the addition of the euro as currency of exchange, from 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fawez (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Binance is raising :After quadrupling its number of users since the beginning of the year, the second largest exchange platform of Cryptos announces the arrival of exchange pairs in euros this year.
Binance has therefore unsheathed a weight argument with the addition of the euro as currency of exchange, from 2018.
Even if the addition of the European currency is going to attract investors who want to use their euros directly, this might scare some others.
Also the introduction by binance of trading via fiduciary currencies will subject the company to a series of regulations that could discourage those who, among its current users, prefer to trade anonymously.

More info : https://www.ccn.com/binance-has-quadrupled-its-user-base-since-january-will-launch-eur-pairs/
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Even if the addition of the European currency is going to attract investors who want to use their euros directly, this might scare some others.
Also the introduction by binance of trading via fiduciary currencies will subject the company to a series of regulations that could discourage those who, among its current users, prefer to trade anonymously.

More info : https://www.ccn.com/binance-has-quadrupled-its-user-base-since-january-will-launch-eur-pairs/

Not sure if I'm missing something here but why would the addition of Euros scare anyone? It's a choice of the user whether or not they want to trade using euros, so I don't think those who don't want to have any issue with it. I see this change only having a positive impact for Binance, likely raising their daily trading volume from the slouch that has been evident recently.

I think this change might actually push the price of BNB up especially considering how much more you can trade for with it if euros come into play.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Well, there's nothing to be hyped or afraid for people in here. I believe that binance is a great cryptocurrency exchange and their decisions are great. There's no question for that.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

After being able to serve as a direct fiat via the implementation of the Crypto / EUR trading pairs, it will make it an attractive option for investors. This would be good for future development of Binance.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:24:05 AM

I think this change might actually push the price of BNB up especially considering how much more you can trade for with it if euros come into play.

It will definitely push the price of BNB up, which has been steadily increasing over the last few months despite the bear market we are in.

It is also good news for all altcoins, as it means a direct route of purchase without having to go through BTC first. The sooner altcoins decouple from bitcoin, then the sooner the market stops behaving like 1 giant coin.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

That's great news that we can even trade with euros on binnacle crypto exchange. The exciting thing is that the daily volume will be also increased and binnacle has been managing all these volumes daily and they have expertise in managing the show. I would love to see even more features on binance and allow other currencies as well slowly especially the major ones.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:47:49 AM

If it will happen another exponential growth will happen in due times  Euro is a good currency, no issue if binance will add euro to their trading pair.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:40:20 AM

are you sure this wasn't a rumor? I am not sure about EUR but there was the same exact rumor about USD not so long ago which they had to come out and debunk: https://blockexplorer.com/news/fake-news-binance-says-not-adding-usd-trading-pairs/
I don't know where these silly rumors  come from though.

in any case I say it is a bad move to add fiat markets to an altcoin exchange. first of all because people aren't going to use these markets that much as the history of low volume on exchanges that do have these markets and also alt/btc market suggests.
but also it is because adding fiat has a lot of hassle for AML KYC stuff and that may turn a lot of users away from their platform because people want to trade altcoins without needing to submit their identity! specially whales that are earning a lot of money by pump and dumping altcoins.

Only Bitcoin
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

but also it is because adding fiat has a lot of hassle for AML KYC stuff and that may turn a lot of users away from their platform because people want to trade altcoins without needing to submit their identity!

Would it be possible for them to implement KYC only for those accounts which are depositing/trading/withdrawing fiat, and leave their current policy in place for accounts which only trade in cryptocurrencies?
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

but also it is because adding fiat has a lot of hassle for AML KYC stuff and that may turn a lot of users away from their platform because people want to trade altcoins without needing to submit their identity!

Would it be possible for them to implement KYC only for those accounts which are depositing/trading/withdrawing fiat, and leave their current policy in place for accounts which only trade in cryptocurrencies?

what "I" think is that it should be possible because fiat only requires all that KYC AML stuff not cryptocurrencies.
but from what I have seen so far, when exchanges are planning to add fiat markets they ask all their users to submit their documents and verify their accounts. possibly because the regulation officers don't care about what the users are doing, only that they are users of this platform and need to obey the KYC laws.

Only Bitcoin
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

Well, there's nothing to be hyped or afraid for people in here. I believe that binance is a great cryptocurrency exchange and their decisions are great. There's no question for that.
Binance is a lot of investors believe and use in the past. I think they have a great team and every day they develop and build Binance exchanges which are better
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

Binance always take some different decision towards the market. And I think this is one of their great ones. Through the implementation they are setping towards the investors and I think investors will also move towards them for early investment.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

I generally can not understand the advantage of the appearance of a pair of CRYPTO / EURO? I have been trading for a little over a year and I have not experienced problems with withdrawal of money, you can withdraw BTC on advcash.com and there they are automatically converted into $, with no commissions for withdrawal.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

I think it will be a great opportunity for the investors who want to invest direct through euro. It will make the investors more interested to be in crypto industry. And binance is really great platform for the support to their customers.
Mundo12

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

A welcome note from Binance. This will lead to greater variety, easier to trade in tokens. It may also be to reduce the impact of Bitcoin.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

Cryptocurrency is very popular in Europe! Many Europeans invest in cryptocurrencies!
Binance now establishes its headquarters in Malta and carries out EURO transactions to expand its business in Europe!
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

A welcome note from Binance. This will lead to greater variety, easier to trade in tokens. It may also be to reduce the impact of Bitcoin.

I don't expect it to have any negative impact on bitcoin rather it will create a means that cryptos will further emerge as a popular option and competing currency to fiat.

Consequently, the best that will happen is that, we could have a high value coins in the move but this won't affect bitcoin. Nice news from nuance.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

do you have a reliable source for this one? Thanks
Fawez (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

That's great news that we can even trade with euros on binnacle crypto exchange. The exciting thing is that the daily volume will be also increased and binnacle has been managing all these volumes daily and they have expertise in managing the show. I would love to see even more features on binance and allow other currencies as well slowly especially the major ones.

Difficult to say in advance if the flow of incoming users will be greater than the outgoing stream, but one thing is sure on the other hand: Binance is constantly evolving to try to seize the coveted position of trading platform No. 1 of the World of Crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: