Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Envion,Terraminer,Ambit Mining and Ice Rock Mining !! this ROI is possible ??  (Read 458 times)
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

can you invest in mining farms in the next months and 2 years or shouldn't you invest there?
Envion = Huh??   Grin
Terraminer = Huh??  Grin
Ice Rock Mining Part I and Part II  HuhGrin Grin
Ambit Mining = ICO end 

I don't know exactly. But I don't think all three have brought people no much profit yet.
would you rather invest there or not  Huh

there's no money from me. but what's your opinion

Done all of theirs campaigns and received nothing. In my experience a lot of mining projects turns out to be scams or just fail.
I am not saying all of them are but that was the case with me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

I think all these projects are shady at the moment, no real project development is going on, im doing some cloud mining with genesis mining i think they pay less than these projects claim but that is atleast legit and real project paying the investors from many years.

BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

can you invest in mining farms in the next months and 2 years or shouldn't you invest there?
Envion = Huh??   Grin
Terraminer = Huh??  Grin
Ambit Mining = ICO end 

I don't know exactly. But I don't think all three have brought people no much profit yet.

I don't know about Ambit Mining but other is a scam. You can see threads about Envion - this is 100% scam. CEO escaped with money. As I heard Terraminer scam too. They didn't do anything since they started ICO and it looks like this is scam for 99%.
I read about Ice rock mining and it looks like we will see another "mining scam project". So I can say this is not good investment at all.
Be careful with that.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

It's scam. Tokenstore sells thousands of tokens. the team says it's bounty people. that's a lie. no bounty participant got token. and who has not got token can not sell. So it's the team. They sell token under price to get eth. In telegram, people are instantly banned asking questions about bounty and selling on tokenstore.

this is what a telegram subscriber writes today in telegram

@Dias1990 @mmlkvch @dmitriyICO You three gentlemen are the admins of this Bounty channel. I don't know who of you is in charge of bounties and who in charge of bounty distribution, but it has to be one of you, right?
We are waiting for basic explanation. All we heard so far is that bounty distribution has started already (which is most likely a lie) and "Be patient"
The waiting itself is not the biggest problem. Problem is that you break promises and don't tell us what is happening. If you delay all the time, of course we get worried that something is wrong. If you would send short news on Monday telling us "Sorry guys, distribution will not be today because our technical director doesn't have time. It will be on Wednesday." then we would be calm and we wouldn't ask questions every day.

First envion, then terraminer and now Shice Rock Mining
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

People are still investing in Envion scam project. Scam or not, people don't care. Maybe some don't know what is this token and just want to trade it as it is still tradeable.
Also some bots might do some trading of scam projects. Who knows, a team of pump&dump might also buy some.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

the ambit of the newly completed project has not even entered the market, we do not know what will happen later with ambit so difficult to predict
ostsee77

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

that's a joke from ICE ROCK MINING TEAM  Grin Grin
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

Forget Envion. The CEO did an illegal takeover, and it is the first analouge "hack" of an ICO. It would have been a credible project, but Mr. Woestmann (the CEO) took the funds and did not let the team begin mass production, as he claims the dev team created additional tokens for themselfes.

Just stay away from it. Even if the mining will happen, it will be too late, PoS coins will be popular, minable coins less so - so it will not worth it.
pstraene (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

Bitcoin Block Reward Halving Countdown
Reward-Drop ETA date: 26 May 2020 07:54:13

The Bitcoin block mining reward halves every 210,000 blocks, the coin reward will decrease from 12.5 to 6.25 coins.

you need a S25 Miner in 2020  Grin Grin Grin Grin and a nuclear power plant . good luck with Mining Scam
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

I have purchased around thousand minerone tokens from etherdelta just because i liked the founder of minerone and he seems to be honest uptill now, secondly, their last ico price was around 90 cents per token and i was able to buy them for around 30 cents and now it is even selling for little lower, they are setting up mining at the moment and first profit share will be sent in august.

BTCITA187

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

People are still investing in Envion scam project. Scam or not, people don't care. Maybe some don't know what is this token and just want to trade it as it is still tradeable.
Also some bots might do some trading of scam projects. Who knows, a team of pump&dump might also buy some.
That's really mistery to me I saw today Envoin went up 15% or something. I really don't understand that. They don't have any news from 20th May. That's last activity on Twitter and people still buy envion! This is insane!
They should know about Envion situation. This is one of the biggest scam on market about 100 millions or something.
ostsee77

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:02:05 PM

2020 there will be no more mining here at envion,terraminer and Ice Rock Mining. invest in BTC or ETH . it's saver for you
BTCITA187

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

2020 there will be no more mining here at envion,terraminer and Ice Rock Mining. invest in BTC or ETH . it's saver for you
That make sence! I don't believe to these "mining" ICO. If you want to be sure you should do that by yourself. I mean mining. If you can't do that or just don't want to mining, it woud be better if you invest money direct to the coin - buy BTC,LTC,ETH etc
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Terraminer = Pavel = Scam. Envion = Woestmann =Scam. all mining ico are scam. also in the future. you will never get eth or btc. forget such ico and buy eth or btc. that is safer

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Envion = Huh??   Grin
Terraminer = Huh??  Grin
Ambit Mining = ICO end 

Done all of theirs campaigns and received nothing. In my experience a lot of mining projects turns out to be scams or just fail.
Ambit has sent the bounty rewards to all the participants. I did the Twitter campaign and have received yesterday my rewards. So there is still hope that one mining company will succeed.

BTCITA187

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

Envion = Huh??   Grin
Terraminer = Huh??  Grin
Ambit Mining = ICO end 

Ambit has sent the bounty rewards to all the participants. I did the Twitter campaign and have received yesterday my rewards. So there is still hope that one mining company will succeed.
This is good sign that company did what they need to do, but it doesn't mean that it would be successful. I know a lot of ICO's that sent tokens and after they don't have any trades or exchanges this is "dead" coin.
In general all( at least most of them) "mining ICO" became scam. I don't know why because this is very easy to buy equipment and start mining, but they always prefer to walk away with investors money.
minerbobbert

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

"I have purchased around thousand minerone tokens from etherdelta"

How are you doing that? I don't see it listed on etherdelta yet...
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Envion = Huh??   Grin
Terraminer = Huh??  Grin
Ambit Mining = ICO end 

Definitely No!

No matter how good their promotion is or in the contract price they do offer its quite normal that any cloud mining sites wont really be good for long term but well its your own money its still up your choice if you do like to proceed or not but i do tell you this that its being mentioned for a thousand times about cloud mining sites unprofitable way of investment.If you do like to waste up money then its your choice and also there are lots of alternatives on how to grow your money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

Envion = Huh??   Grin
Terraminer = Huh??  Grin
Ambit Mining = ICO end 

In the past, a lot of people wanted me to invest in Envion, but after learning about the Envion project, I realized that this was a potential project. So I did not invest my money in Envion

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

Envion = Huh??   Grin
Terraminer = Huh??  Grin
Ambit Mining = ICO end 

The projects you invest in are projects that can not make a profit, because these projects are created by not highly qualified development teams. They simply create ICO projects and want to make more money than they want to develop these projects

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: