Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi Nakamoto's identity revealed ?  (Read 605 times)
jeihjeih
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Some people say it’s craig Wright😂😂😂😂
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:22:43 AM

I have found an article on zycrypto.com - https://zycrypto.com/bootstrapped-gavin-satoshi-nakamotos-identity-revealed/
It tells us that Satoshi is probably found by stylometry method. Maybe, he is - Gavin Andresen. His tweet about it -https://twitter.com/gavinandresen/status/1002596006100439045

What do you think about it ? Do you trust this stylometry method ?

People are tremendously curious about the bitcoin's developer. Well for me, articles in the internet these days are more likely not accurate. One of the bitcoin's policy is the confidentiality of the user's information. And so it's more likely that the developer himself will not share his information. Besides, knowing who he is not much important for it wouldn't help you get rich anyway. It is more better if we just appreciate what he developed.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:35:00 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is not an ordinary person nor an average man Satoshi Nakamoto is a genius he made himself anonymous for the sake of his safety.
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

i dont really care who satoshi is, for me early cryptographers i.e cypherpunks who were working on digital decentralized cash system are greater than satoshi, what satoshi did is merely combined the pieces of a puzzle who's key was already described by cypherpunks, call it luck or their masterplan to stay behind shadows and as long as satoshis real identity is hidden bitcoin will remain strong, if for instance hes found to be a person or a group its easy to hunt him/them down to sabotage bitcoins reputation although the network would keep working but the price would definitely take a huge hit
ricosworks

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

Since Bitcoin was created in 2009 there were lots of speculations about the founders. There are several versions but no one of them was ever juistified.

A possibility is, Satoshi Nakamoto is only a synonym of a group and the single person "Satoshi" never existed. They gave the name to hide their identity like Bitcoin was designed itself: a private currency sharing no information who the sender and the receiver are - just peer to peer without a middleman - without banks!

On the other hand, this forum was founded by "Satoshi" himself, his account has the user-ID number 3 and you can still read his comments!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3
His activity ended suddenly in December 2010 and his account never entered the forum again...

Somewhere I read an analysis about his posting activity and the time he did his posts. It is possible that he is from the American time-zone and only choose this asian name to cover his tracks, but it's also possible he's from asia now living on a different continent. There is so much space for interesting hostories and if Bitcoin will be a success history (that's very likely as it's already close to one) there will be much more versions of new details and maybe we'll discover the truth - who knows  Wink

Regarding your question: there were several people claiming to be Satoshi or "accused" of being him. I believe this is another try to make some noise.

This is the truth, if people really think about it, Satoshi Nakamoto is not a single person. It is a group. Most likely, this group has lost the private keys of Satoshi Nakamoto's wallet, and they have set a goal of finding those keys. Most cryptographer and hacker cryptographers are Satoshi. They all fight for the same goal, crack the code.

As of today, they haven't succeeded. The reward for the one that succeeds is.... A lot of money. It's definitely worth the adventure.

All of the cryptographers are already rich to the point they never have to work again, and if they had to, their salary would definitely be a 6 digits if not a 7... Think about it, they rule the corporate world.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto  exist then if it does,it should be a group of people or persons.will this group of people  or person ever come out after 9years .
richardson1128

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

We don't have to keep on searching about his identity, But if we ever find then it would be a good news as we all have been searching for this from the beginning. My question is , What if that name is actually combined named from the people who 1st thought about the bitcoin? Or is nakamoto really a one person only?
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

I think it's better not to believe in those kind of articles. A lot of people already claimed that they are Satoshi.  Also, Satoshi wouldn't want to reveal himself/herself/themselves afterall, he'll end up being the headline of news and articles and will probably be questioned by governments.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

I have found an article on zycrypto.com - https://zycrypto.com/bootstrapped-gavin-satoshi-nakamotos-identity-revealed/
It tells us that Satoshi is probably found by stylometry method. Maybe, he is - Gavin Andresen. His tweet about it -https://twitter.com/gavinandresen/status/1002596006100439045

Gavin Anderson is not Satoshi Nakamoto, he has said that Craig Wright is Satoshi lol
Such a shame for him to go that way though, he was a good addition as a programmer

money does wonders.
everyone has a price and people like Craig Wright know how to manipulate and bribe people in order to achieve their goals. there is a lot of in the result of it after all. he milked the publicity alone as much as he could. so it was worth it for both of them.

Everybody can claimed that He is who is? But, we need a lot more information to verify such news, we are just looking to none related issue for Bitcoin, would you think Satoshi Nakamoto would be smile for such news dragging STYLOMETRY method, What is Stylometry Method? i hope someone can make some clarification on this.? I would focus on my investment instead of this kind of news...good luck guys...
penetrak

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

Satoshi's latest media favorite is Craig Steven Wright, an Australian businessman with a history of academics. There are many candidates for bitcoin makers, none of whom are able to prove it completely. The ingenious brain behind one of the greatest inventions of recent years has remained anonymous. The genius brain, standing behind one of the greatest inventions of recent years, remains anonymous.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

Iam not interested in the personality of Mr Satoshi his anonymity may be for his own safety. Iam only interested in his concept that has wow the whole world and remain apt after more than a decade in operation. The benefit of blockchain is what interest me most.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

The rumors of the world are all over, and the identity of Nakamoto is not important to us for these encryption enthusiasts. As long as he continues to hide, it is the best for us....
decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:46:23 AM

The above mentioned is not important because Bitcoin has succeeded as an electronic money and the character of the developer does not play an important role. Besides what we gain with knowing its true idendity. Rules, future, hack, scam, ICO and I can continue ....
hknknitin
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

Not exactly, he is considered to be an anonymous identity. This identity is supposed to be the group of developers who all were the part of the group in the peocess of developing Bitcoin. Nothing has been stated on the name with a solid proof.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

He is considered as anonymous so I think its just a rumor about his identity. Satoshi himself dont want to be known . They spread false news and giving some information without proof.

xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

Some people say it’s craig Wright😂😂😂😂

the only person saying it's craig wright is craig wright. I'm sure even his viwe doesn't believe that, if he has one. Let's focus on what matters, these people are just too ridiculous
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

I think not, since it for his identity to be keep in secret and its for his own good and security purposes i think. But one thing i know that many out there are trying to be him, pretending to be him and has no real identity also.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

I think until now satoshi nakamoto's is still didn't identity even you old to bitcoin world but many people saying that nakamoto is a name of group not  a person's name so i have little bit conscious about satoshi.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

I think this kind of rumours are loads of shit. Nobody and no method can reveal the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto's . On the other hand, No matter who the real satoshi is, his or her invention is making me rich day by day.

bitcointalk account verification would likely be an true identity proof

a group of people send together a secred code per pm to nakamotos account, then the nakamoto account has to publicly show the group the code.

Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

I think the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto will never be revealed. Since this is most likely a group of developers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: