Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinAnalyst – Maximize your trading profits w/ News, Scam Detection & more  (Read 19360 times)
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

Dont touch this scammer project

Coinanalyst+savedroid = SCAM

Same scammer team different project name

Sorry, Unfortunately I have to tell you that neither Savedroid nor CoinAnalyst are a scam.

!!! PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH !!!

- CoinAnalyst Team -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

Lol so many scam icos today you are partners with savedroid that has a bad reputation in the community? Where in this world you can find this kind of project where its almost months have passed and still no exchange? well only in savedroid and Im sure your coin also will have same strategy collect more money and delay exchanges within 1 year, what a shame on this people.

Yes. Also they accept Paypal.  So paypal investors can not get their token till 6 months. He he..

6 months? Why will tokens for people who pay with PayPal be locked for 6 months?

Token which were paid with PayPal are NOT locked for 6 Months.

This is a fake information  Wink

- CoinAnalyst team -
rob_hah

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

Congrats for completing the Pre-ICO! Am I right that the 2000 ETH investment coming from ShareRing is counted in? 
How do you finance the 2000 ETH? Will this be money from your investors forwarded to ShareRing? What are you doing if you are not raising 2000 ETH in total? (or do you have already 2000 ETH raised?)
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:24:27 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 04:35:01 PM by CoinAnalystTech

Congrats for completing the Pre-ICO! Am I right that the 2000 ETH investment coming from ShareRing is counted in?  
How do you finance the 2000 ETH? Will this be money from your investors forwarded to ShareRing? What are you doing if you are not raising 2000 ETH in total? (or do you have already 2000 ETH raised?)

Hi ; Thank you  Cheesy

CoinAnalyst and ShareRing swap tokens worth 2000 ETH.
They invested in us token worth 2000 ETH and we invested in them token worth 2000 ETH.

Hope this helps you to understand the last update Smiley

- CoinAnalyst team -
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

There is indeed many low quality or even scam coins available in the market, selecting them between all those coins can be frustrating.
With the help of  CoinAnalyst that should be easier to choose which is the best coins of all.
rob_hah

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

Hi ; Thank you  Cheesy

They invested in us token worth 2000 ETH and we invested in them token worth 2000 ETH.

- CoinAnalyst team -

No, not really. Considering you sold 187.5 Mio COYs in the Pre-Sale including 30% bonus, means you sold tokens worth approx. 1.7mUSD or 1.4mEUR, right? (please correct me if I misscalculated the bonus thing). Tokens worth 2000 ETH account for approx 90 Mio COYs or 122 Mio COYs including bonus of 30%, right? My question is now: where do these tokens come from? According your token distribution model on your website you don't have such large pools to fund that?

I would really appreciate more transparency about this funding.
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:57:46 AM

I love this project because besides being unique, the team is very transparent and details the progress week after week congratulations!
rob_hah

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

Hi ; Thank you  Cheesy

- CoinAnalyst team -

No, not really. Considering you sold 187.5 Mio COYs in the Pre-Sale including 30% bonus, means you sold tokens worth approx. 1.7mUSD or 1.4mEUR, right? (please correct me if I misscalculated the bonus thing). Tokens worth 2000 ETH account for approx 90 Mio COYs or 122 Mio COYs including bonus of 30%, right? My question is now: where do these tokens come from? According your token distribution model on your website you don't have such large pools to fund that?

I'm wondering how long it takes the team to provide an answer regarding my question.  Huh
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

Hi ; Thank you  Cheesy

- CoinAnalyst team -

I'm wondering how long it takes the team to provide an answer regarding my question.  Huh

Not so long. In the moment we are very busy in every way. Sorry for that ...

We reserved 5% of all tokens for the presale.
That means all bonuses plus investments total are the 5%.

- CoinAnalyst team -
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

This is really a great project. And it's surely going you take over the world of cryptocurrency.
onemillionusd99

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

This is going to depend on how many participants join in the airdrop. Rewards are going to be calculated based on points at the end of the campaign.
incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-study-says-80-percent-of-icos-conducted-in-2017-were-scams

According to the study, total funding of coins and tokens in 2017 amounted to $11.9 billion. $1.34 billion (11 percent) of ICO funding went to scams, the vast majority went to three large scammy projects; Pincoin ($660 million), Arisebank ($600 million), and Savedroid ($50 million), which together equal $1.31 billion. This suggests that while a large number of ICOs were scams, they received very little funding when compared with the industry as a whole.

CoinAnalyst = Savedroid
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

As someone who has been dealing in the crypto field for over six years and has invested in many ICOs, I can say that Coinalayst has many signs of a scam. The 2000 ETH swap is just to increase pre-sale success. Were the 2000 ETH actually transferred to each other or it just means: I reserve you 2000 ETH and you me, kinda like an inactive partner?
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

Lol so many scam icos today you are partners with savedroid that has a bad reputation in the community? Where in this world you can find this kind of project where its almost months have passed and still no exchange? well only in savedroid and Im sure your coin also will have same strategy collect more money and delay exchanges within 1 year, what a shame on this people.

Yes. Also they accept Paypal.  So paypal investors can not get their token till 6 months. He he..

6 months? Why will tokens for people who pay with PayPal be locked for 6 months?

- CoinAnalyst team -

Ok I thought it could be as people can cancel a transaction still when the deal has been done can't they?

Ndok88

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

This is really a great project. And it's surely going you take over the world of cryptocurrency.
Are u sure?  Grin
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:17:34 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 07:46:19 PM by CoinAnalystTech

- CoinAnalyst team -

Ok I thought it could be as people can cancel a transaction still when the deal has been done can't they?

You can cancel a PayPal trasaction thats right ... under certain circumstances ...

We removed PayPal payments and implemented bank transfer (wire transfer) for all European countries+ Switzerland !

- CoinAnalyst team -

CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:25:51 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 07:44:53 PM by CoinAnalystTech

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-study-says-80-percent-of-icos-conducted-in-2017-were-scams

According to the study, total funding of coins and tokens in 2017 amounted to $11.9 billion. $1.34 billion (11 percent) of ICO funding went to scams, the vast majority went to three large scammy projects; Pincoin ($660 million), Arisebank ($600 million), and Savedroid ($50 million), which together equal $1.31 billion. This suggests that while a large number of ICOs were scams, they received very little funding when compared with the industry as a whole.

CoinAnalyst = Savedroid

CoinAnalyst ≠ Savedroid

!!! Do not believe in what others say. Please do your own research. Thank you !!!

- coinanalyst.tech -
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

As someone who has been dealing in the crypto field for over six years and has invested in many ICOs, I can say that Coinalayst has many signs of a scam. The 2000 ETH swap is just to increase pre-sale success. Were the 2000 ETH actually transferred to each other or it just means: I reserve you 2000 ETH and you me, kinda like an inactive partner?

For sure we transfer / swap the token and of course we are not a scam.

- coinanalyst.tech -
manco1984

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:12:07 PM
Merited by tempus (1)

I had a look at the facebookpage of https://www.facebook.com/CoinAnalyst.tech. What i found strange is that the fan-page has a little below 1.000 Fans, however one of the last posts about the being covered by a big german news paper "FAZ"  has 625 likes, 740 shares and 170 comments.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FCoinAnalyst.tech%2Fposts%2F243533023114195&width=500"

Reading through the comments i find three things to be very strange:
1. Although the article is in German there is not one German comment below.
2. The tenor of all comments is excessively positive. I work a lot with social media and this user interaction is not common on facebook, where negative users are usually more engaging and willing to comment than positive users.
3. I had a look at about 30 users, which commented below the facebook post. Nearly all of the them are at the friends-max level of 5000, but they have uploaded pictures and post even though they usually have no interaction on their post.

For me this looks very strange and dubious. Could anyone of the CoinAnalyst team or anyone else explain this to me. Are these real profiles? How come that the tenor of these comments is exclusively and excessively positve? Did CoinAnalyst pay somene to receive these interactions?

I would like to understand this better. Thanks for help.

onemillionusd99

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

Are there any admins available to talk about the marketing for this project?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: