Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinAnalyst – Maximize your trading profits w/ News, Scam Detection & more  (Read 19358 times)
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

The project appeals to me, the platform provides unique analytical materials, crypto-related information channels and a constantly updated database for all crypto-currencies.The main thing that they realized it... And then they will be successful!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

Are there any admins available to talk about the marketing for this project?

Hi ; please contact any admin via Telegram  Wink

https://t.me/CoinAnalyst

Thank you.

- CoinAnalyst Team -
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

I had a look at the facebookpage of https://www.facebook.com/CoinAnalyst.tech. What i found strange is that the fan-page has a little below 1.000 Fans, however one of the last posts about the being covered by a big german news paper "FAZ"  has 625 likes, 740 shares and 170 comments.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FCoinAnalyst.tech%2Fposts%2F243533023114195&width=500"

Reading through the comments i find three things to be very strange:
1. Although the article is in German there is not one German comment below.
2. The tenor of all comments is excessively positive. I work a lot with social media and this user interaction is not common on facebook, where negative users are usually more engaging and willing to comment than positive users.
3. I had a look at about 30 users, which commented below the facebook post. Nearly all of the them are at the friends-max level of 5000, but they have uploaded pictures and post even though they usually have no interaction on their post.

For me this looks very strange and dubious. Could anyone of the CoinAnalyst team or anyone else explain this to me. Are these real profiles? How come that the tenor of these comments is exclusively and excessively positve? Did CoinAnalyst pay somene to receive these interactions?

I would like to understand this better. Thanks for help.

Hi ; I think this helped you already :

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinAnalyst/comments/90p8kt/dubious_interaction_on_coinanalyst_facebook_posts/

Wink

- CoinAnalyst Team -
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

The project appeals to me, the platform provides unique analytical materials, crypto-related information channels and a constantly updated database for all crypto-currencies.The main thing that they realized it... And then they will be successful!

Thank you ; we really appreciate your support  Cheesy

- CoinAnalyst Team -
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

Your project looks interesting and has good technical characteristics.
HarrisPay

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

CoinAnalyst is a software system that enables any trader in the crypto asset sector and other industries to access a dashboard which monitors and analyses real-time data from the crypto and ICO market

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
thedarknight789

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

CoinAnalyst is based on the patented Cogia technology which uses semantic indexing and structuring of online data using pattern recognition and artificial intelligence.
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

Hey CoinAnalyst team. I am representing one of the biggest YouTube channels(3.2M) in Russia. We are interested in collaboration with your project. We provide any proofs. Is there anyone I can discuss the details with? Thanks
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

On what exchanges will the dadi token be tradable after the ico? What is your strategy on this party. Thanks
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

Hey CoinAnalyst team. I am representing one of the biggest YouTube channels(3.2M) in Russia. We are interested in collaboration with your project. We provide any proofs. Is there anyone I can discuss the details with? Thanks

Please contact @seimen007 on telegram and visit our telegram channel (https://t.me/CoinAnalyst).

Thank you.

- CoinAnalyst team -
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

On what exchanges will the dadi token be tradable after the ico? What is your strategy on this party. Thanks

Of course COY will be listed on exchanges after the ICO.
We will announce our partners officially on our social media like twitter (https://twitter.com/CoinAnalystTech)
Stay tuned  Wink

-CoinAnalyst team -
1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

I also found the project attractive, if everything goes according to the plans as described in the road map,the CoinAnalyst team has all the chances to win success and enter the leading position in the market.I wish You success.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
otoford66

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

Hi, you can discuss with "onemillionusd99" here on bitcointalk.org  Kiss

- coinanalyst.tech -
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

I also found the project attractive, if everything goes according to the plans as described in the road map,the CoinAnalyst team has all the chances to win success and enter the leading position in the market.I wish You success.

Thank you, we really appreciate that. Stay tuned  Wink

- CoinAnalyst team -
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

Alpha registration is live now !

https://www.coinanalyst.tech/pages/testing/first-round/
RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

In all honesty, I believe that it is hard to find a project such as this one – maximized trading profits, built-in scam protection, the whole nine yards
If you're skeptical, don't be – I feel that CoinAnalyst is going to make us some serious money down the road
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

Modeling revenue streams and token price growth in a detailed manner is a fantastic way of showing your potential investors how the business will likely develop. Shocked
soundrum
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

Partnership with Savedroid is harmful to this project, I think you guys made a big mistake by doing so
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:36:14 PM

There is indeed many low quality or even scam coins available in the market, selecting them between all those coins can be frustrating.
With the help of  CoinAnalyst that should be easier to choose which is the best coins of all.
I agree.The platform really is a good helper in solving many problems of any crypto trader.I believe that this project will be in demand,because it is a really necessary idea in the blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: