Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade on the news!  (Read 516 times)
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:59:41 AM

he technology era should be any news we will know if you find out over the internet, you should trade based on news, news will assist you with the necessary information to decide the transaction as well as hold them
heartbeatpro

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:07:52 AM

As they say: "Buy the rumor, sell the news."

Handy information if you're trying to do a quick flip. However, I contend there are better ways of deciding whether or not you should enter a trade on a particular token.

Do some solid research.

For example Enigma, one of my favorite projects, doesn't really hint whether or not there's news coming about the project. This makes it hard to anticipate events. You'd probably want to be sitting there with your finger on the trigger when the news comes in to profit from it.

However, you could do some research on any given token, take a look at their competitors in the space, see what they're doing, get a glean of their community and the community's mood-consensus and from that decide if the project is worth an investment in the first place. If it is, then you can turn to TA, or technical analysis (https://www.investopedia.com/university/technical/), to ascertain when is a good time to enter said token. This tried-and-tested combination will give you a greater chance of maximizing profits.

But beware: using TA on a token with low volume is a no-no. There's nothing to buffer someone trying to sell a large portion of their stack at market price. Basically the price can dump tens of percent in a matter of minutes (it's harrowing to watch)

Stay cautious and DYOR
googbibi

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

Your advice is very good. This is a great help for our novices. I also understand that the current news has a great influence on the daily market trend! Paying attention to these news is very good for our investors!
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

News are the ingredients that pushes the price of a coin either up or down. It is best to trade on the news after a day has pass since the news released. With this, you will be able to know the general direction of the price.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

I really agree with your thoughts and experiences that you share this. I might also suggest that it is not easy to panic and be affected by trends or other bad news that can break down concentration or focus into your work and the plans you have created.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

It is good to help bring the news driving the space to light, but for now I don't know how this is going to help in the current market state.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

If you are closely following the events in the cryptocurrency market, you will notice that it does not react to the news as before.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

Crypto market is highly sensitive to news and rumors. News do have an important impact on the price movement. But the action should be taken at early as possible as you stated. The simple declaration of the positive news brings an instant pump and one could cash out on that opportunity if the step taken is on time. If you come late at the party, it is better to not invest after 20%-30% rise because after that there is more chances of a dump.
Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

Hello everyone, I have been trading for a long time. I want to pour my experience. trade on the news. Perhaps many already know, but this post is for beginners.
To begin with, what news can affect the price growth of the coin?

Such as: hardfork, airdrop coin holders, coin burning, listing on large exchanges, important partnerships, network launch, product release, rebranding, road map updates, interviews with the team...
t's important to know that news is just manipulation.
And if you decide to bargain on the news, you must understand that the closer the date of novosti, the price grows less, or even begins to fall.
The main growth occurs on the first day, it rarely happens that growth continues until the news date.
Your task is to buy a coin as quickly as possible and sell +10 - 30% of the profit.  Do not be greedy otherwise risk becoming a long-term investor with the exception of super news.
You can also put a stop loss, for example, if the price has reached 10% of profit and move the stop when the price grows.
In the case of hardcore, I do not advise you to wait for it in 90% of cases to get shitcoin and become a long-term investor.
And remember that not all news affects the price increase.
There are news that negatively influence the price, but we are not talking about this.
The main thing do not be greedy and do not buy when the news has already worked.

the most famous sites for crypto currency events - https://coinmarketcal.com   https://coindar.org/en

That's mine strategy and I do not force anyone to repeat it!
I hope it was somehow useful, good luck and big profit.BTCBTC

Thank you mate for useful links with events. In addition, it would be perfect to buy some of these coins during correction to gain more profit
sadcrypto

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

This strategy (catalyst based trading) worked well back in Nov-Dec 2017 for me
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

To date, the news is very good - the SEC did not recognize bitcoin and the ethereum as securities, which means that they are not regulated, which means that bullish growth is ahead, get ready for active trading!
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

Hello everyone, I have been trading for a long time. I want to pour my experience. trade on the news. Perhaps many already know, but this post is for beginners.
To begin with, what news can affect the price growth of the coin?

Such as: hardfork, airdrop coin holders, coin burning, listing on large exchanges, important partnerships, network launch, product release, rebranding, road map updates, interviews with the team...
t's important to know that news is just manipulation.
And if you decide to bargain on the news, you must understand that the closer the date of novosti, the price grows less, or even begins to fall.
The main growth occurs on the first day, it rarely happens that growth continues until the news date.
Your task is to buy a coin as quickly as possible and sell +10 - 30% of the profit.  Do not be greedy otherwise risk becoming a long-term investor with the exception of super news.
You can also put a stop loss, for example, if the price has reached 10% of profit and move the stop when the price grows.
In the case of hardcore, I do not advise you to wait for it in 90% of cases to get shitcoin and become a long-term investor.
And remember that not all news affects the price increase.
There are news that negatively influence the price, but we are not talking about this.
The main thing do not be greedy and do not buy when the news has already worked.

the most famous sites for crypto currency events - https://coinmarketcal.com   https://coindar.org/en

That's mine strategy and I do not force anyone to repeat it!
I hope it was somehow useful, good luck and big profit.BTCBTC

Thank you for your opinion and valuable experience, presented in accessible language. Everything you say is correct, the price of coins depends on news. A rare case the price goes against the news. I want to say to beginners and experienced speculators, you can really make money on trading.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

Yes, in the crypto currency market Manipulation works the most. But do not forget about technical analysis though many say that it does not work it's not.

Technical analysis can be used as guides but not as the main factor to follow when making a strategy. Majoprity of altcoins are heavily manipulated compared to bitcoin that's why strategies came from chart readings, technical analysis, professional chartings are sometimes useless.

Altcoin traders should set what things should be follow and take that into advanced level of research as trading altcoins is really way more difficult compare to bitcoins. They must seek in every things like news, speculations etc. in order to create a strategy.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

Thanks for the detailed explanation i have been trying to follow the same pattern as yours. Initialy i made some mistakes and had to make those holdings long term as you mentioned if we don't sell it on time. Not being greedy is very important and its the most difficult task to do as you have to be very diaciplined to not be greedy and take certain amount of profit and move on to next trade.
coolon (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

Thanks for the detailed explanation i have been trying to follow the same pattern as yours. Initialy i made some mistakes and had to make those holdings long term as you mentioned if we don't sell it on time. Not being greedy is very important and its the most difficult task to do as you have to be very diaciplined to not be greedy and take certain amount of profit and move on to next trade.

Thank you. Yes it is important not to be greedy, there is a great chance of becoming a long-term investor, especially in coins with little capitalization.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

Trading on news is greatly profitable i remember when i used to trade forex everyone waited for fomc announcement on first friday every month where usd weakness or strength was expected due to monthly stats and i have seen many people making huge cash from that news even i was able to right the waves a few times, similarly news trading for crypto can be profitable as well.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

Thanks OP for the post. I agreed that trading based on news is one way of getting profit in the short term. Fundamental analysis seems to be more relevant to day trading than technical analysis.
yonnymen

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

I'm a technical trader and news doesnt always move markets enough to disrupt the technicals.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

In the last time i read more positive then negative news... and we going down and down...
Baoo

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

In general, it is certain the media always manipulating the traders (especially the beginners) through some fake information and false predictions of expectation, and regrettably many believe them, and that's why they lose their money because of this bad manipulation. Furthermore, it is sure that the whales (who has a large amounts of cryptcurrencies) are controlling the media in order to achieve their future interests or goals.
On the other hand , I am pretty sure that this huge drop is due to those whales or capitalists. maybe they want to ensure a large profit in a long term. In fact, you must always avoid the news of the media, and try to help you with your own experience and vision.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: