Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
owner232 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:32:11 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 09:10:01 PM by owner232

Unified Society is creating a new exchange system that leverages the capabilities of social networks to unify, communicate, and validate information, much like the blockchain has done with financial transactions. UXT and the Unified Exchange will do this through an innovative social reward system, creating avenues of interaction between traders and users which will provide the information and social aspect lacking in the current marketplace.

Introduction
We are proud to announce our latest project, the Unified Exchange. Thanks to the positive support with our on going cross-chain project USX, we are pleased to bring you a Cross-Exchange Social platform that will organize and bridge the gaps between social media and cryptocurrencies. Our platform is designed to unify all currencies, with many organizational features designed to enhance the user experience. A major planned feature is the "Cross-Exchange Platform" which will be a NON-Invasive add-on that will provide exclusive features to users. The add-on will offer social features, exchange monitoring, and trading information that users can share with one another. Privacy is a top concern when it comes to this, and all coding will be open source and available to all.  Join us as we convert from the current age of endless windows and information sources and transform it into a social aspect with clean organized information. All of this combining to create a social exchange while continuing to pave the way for our planned cross-chain system.

PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION
A social and information disconnect exists in the current cryptocurrency exchange medium. Newer exchanges have yet to become user friendly and require users to rely on their own knowledge when making purchases and transactions. Because it is in its early stage, the gap has not yet been bridged between cryptocurrency and social media.

SOLUTION: THE UNIFIED EXCHANGE
The Unified Exchange will provide a novel solution by integrating a social platform directly into the trading experience. The social platform’s unique features will set it apart from other exchanges. The exchange contains a ranking system that will cause the most skilled and helpful traders to stand out in the crowd. Traders will be able to increase their trading power and social reach by sharing real time trades with their followers. Highly ranked traders will be motivated by a reward system that allows them to accumulate UXT. Advanced traders will also have the opportunity to sell or give away subscriptions services for advanced trades and expert chart analytics. Group and private chats will be based on rank to minimize spam and coin shilling. The add-on/overlay function will allow integration with other exchanges, increasing social exposure. The initial feature set will immediately drive traders to the Unified Exchange, and UXT will benefit the exchange by creating the most cost-effective trading experience.
The Unified exchange will offer several more unique benefits that are rare in the cryptocurrency space.

• Developers will be able to create custom applications via third party modules to enhance the way they and others can trade.
• Hard forks will be fully supported, and users will be able to withdraw affected coins without issue.
• Exchange support will be given high priority. Users will be able to interact with a live support agent anytime, 24/7.
• Over time, existing features will evolve, and new features will be added.

As we continue to research and work with traders our feature base will increase drastically
The Unified Exchange will boast strong benefits to users that will make it extremely attractive to utilize the platform and the UXT token that drives it.

Visit https://unifiedex.com/

We are temporarily pausing our ICO, We are working to build the community and are waiting for bitcoin to make a move
All transactions will be refunded, You can keep your coin on the exchange the site is not going anywhere.
We will plan and restart again in a few weeks!

View our explainer video! Click here!

Timeline

Information
Unified Society bitcointalk thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2574844
You can also acquire USX without any account at http://simpleswap.com/

Our discord is open to everyone, Lets talk! https://discord.gg/Y66f92W

Telegram:@owner232
Discord: Owner 232#1337
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owner232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

RESERVED

owner232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

RESERVED

owner232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

RESERVED

Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

Is it necessary to pay an extra fee to use the bot? Will the bot monitor the market based on which exchanges?
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

Plans for developers - say - Napoleonic. Do you have shorts on the stock exchange? And exchange in Fiat can be done? And what will be the interface?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
mrlurker21

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:55:45 PM

Fantastic. Looking forward to the white paper!
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

What price token? How much is your hard and soft cap?
owner232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

What price token? How much is your hard and soft cap?

Hello,
If you visit our website and login, We have all of the token information available
https://unifiedex.com/

Our whitepaper will be released by tomorrow, Which will also have all of the information inside of it.

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:22:08 AM

Does a Unified Exchange already exist a beta? Will it only be available and operative after the sale of tokens? Will KYC be necessary?

OI
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
boomertoo

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
kk777

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
kk777

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: