Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️Do you need 1 merit become member from Jr. member? I would like to help you.  (Read 1162 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Look like you already ranked up. Congrats..

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosaleen18

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:31:18 AM

Hello guy's, my forum rank changed  from Jr. Member to Member.
I have some smerit currently. Because I didn't spend any smerit till now. I was think to help some Jr. member's to rank up who have already 9 merit and help forum to keep role spam free forum. Because I know how hard to become member. This post only help to Jr. member. Because above Jr. member, at least have a good rank.
It's very difficult for me to find who have 9 merit and he is qualify to rank up. That's why I post this thread.

If you Jr member and you already earned 9 merit then you can apply for one merit.
Just reply here with one of best topic link that you think you deserve merit. No need any request or formality.
Remember, if your other post is spam or shitpost then you will be disqualify. Your post should be useful for forum or other members. I will must check your all post on your profile. I have enough time to check your profile. I will read your every post before send you merit. It's very hard to earn merit. I will not spend it wrong place.
Don't pm me for begging or buy merit. If you offer to pay I will report to DT and moderators to tag you. I am not merit saler or merit trader

Must read before apply:

1) If you are rule breaker then don't apply here.
2) If you are red taged  from DT, don't apply here.
3) If you want to rank up only for sign camp. you will be disqualify. Easily I can understand that by visiting your profile.
4) Your post will delete if you don't have 9 merit or if I think you are disqualify.
5) Begging are not allowed.
6) Don't  try to pay me for merit. I will report to moderator.
7) Don't send me merit if you are applicant. It will be consider merit trade and I will be taged by DT.
8 ) If your previous merit got on low quality post or bounty post, you will be disqualify. I will consider that merit abuse.
9) Don't apply if your rank is above Jr member. Because I don't have much smerit.
10) Don't send me PM for merit.

I will update below those are qualified for 1 merit:

1) tim-bc  -  given 1 merit - current rank : Member
2) vphasitha01  - given 1 merit- rank Member.
3) Strufmbae - given 1 merit. Current rank Member
4) CryptoPowerL - given 1 merit. Current rank : Member.
5) nngella -  given 1 merit. Current  Member.
6) Crypto_Sassy - given 1 merit. Current rank - Member
7) oerdogan - given 2 merit due he work aginst scammer. Current rank - Member
8 ) felixesteban - send 1 merit. Current rank member.

I will lock this thread after complete send  all my smerit.
Current smerit status= 30

Change rule: Don't apply here if your activity less then 60. Because you have enough time to earn more . 22-07-2018
thats very nice sir, for helping other. but Im not qualified for your 1 merit because Im new here in cryptocurrency world Im still working out to be come a jr member. god bless you sir.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

Thread is locked.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██