Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest in 2018  (Read 945 times)
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:43:49 AM

EOS collected at ico a record $ 4 billion. It positions itself as a "killer" Ethereum with a huge transaction speed, very low commission and a rejection of the usual mining.

At EOS still a heap of advantages which are described in many sources, but I do not want, that your sight on the project became one-sided, therefore in article has described also minuses of the project:

- The development of EOS was engaged in a team that is no longer in the forefront
- The reputation of director Daniel Larimer in question
- Manipulation of the price of the EOS token
- Where to go 4 billion from ico is not clear

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

Here is a great one recently started project - https://www.wemark.com. Wemark is a blockchain-based marketplace for digital property starting with photos. Photographers can now benefit the blockchain by direct-licensing their photos to customers, saving up to 75 percent in fees compared with existing stock photography agencies. Wemark's mission is to enable the worldwide distributed exchange of digital property.
Do not miss your chance!

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

For me the ICO in 2018 is Cryptics. This is simply the guaging stage which uses 100% self-learning AI. They have just had a decent MVP. Their AI analyzes the market of digital money and make day by day, hourly and four-hourly conjectures for the distinctive matches of cryptos, a few trades and for the market. There will likewise be chance to exchange and make speculations. In September they will dispatch an exchanging bot on the stage. I trust that this undertaking will be fruitful.
Suzemw

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

all things considered, there is a ton of good ico for the time being. In any case, there are some ico that I that I believe is the best, that is EdenChain, Egretia, Phantasma Protocol, PCHAIN and QuarkChain
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

Do NOT invest in any ICO!!! 99% of them are scam!  Cry
I lost a lot of money trusting in scamming projects.
Try to look to some Airdrop coins instead, you risk less and you can do BINGO! Wink
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

Are you thinking of investing in ico.  That too on the advise of others.  I think you may have already invested in some ICOs.  For  future I suggest to investigate the ICOs yourself.  Check the project.  Whether there is damand of the object the project suggest to deal in.  See the team is having any experience or not?  Check their plans on their web and whitepaper. 

After deep study then you should invest and not just on the advise of the people.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

The thing is that right now there is an opportunity to fill your bags with tokens of strong projects which held their ICOs during the bear market and are now under the ICO price such as Phantasma, Atonomi, 0chain, Open and some others. I would still avoid investing in ICOs, bear is still roaming around atm.
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

I don't suggest you invest in any ICO, which is in a sensitive period, so you may suffer losses if you invest in most of the ICO projects, so I don't think it is a good choice to invest in ICO at present.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
selfmukti

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

In my opinion, the best one is Fetch AI. Those guys are killing it. Millions of transactions per second, a smart ledger that will solve problems itself, an outstanding team (the smartest guys I have ever seen). Fetch AI has a test net already. This is truly the next generation of distributed ledgers.
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

I am exceptionally positive about Eloncity project and I am prepared to give a 100% guarantee that these folks will succeed and they will profit to their investors! Why? Because this project has all chances to become the leading crypto currency mining operation in world. Try not to delay, go along with us! https://eloncity.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: