Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need money...  (Read 996 times)
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

I am going very bad phase.I need my money for my personal reasons.So can I withdraw my some of my investment.

Everything in the market is going red and red day by day. Everything has already reduced more than 100 % .So there is any chance to increase in the market within 15 days.
I can wait only for 15 days.
Should I wait for 15 days or withdraw instantly.
Unfortunatly I'm in your same situation . My daily income is in crypto and I've been shorting bitcoin since it was at 10k . I've accumilated enough satoshi that I'm happy with and would make me a lot of profits if btc goes up. But now i will have to lose half of my gains just because i need fiat instantly . What can you do :/ that's life mate . In your situation i would say play it safe this next few days you have and hopefully you see some green before selling . Good Luck.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:03:49 PM

No one knows if the market will recover sooner or later so if your patience will just now last for 15 days then go ahead if that is what you can afford ~ wait for 15 days. But remember, don't expect too much; you should still keep in mind the tendency that you might lose more within that period of time so brace yourself. Are you still willing to risk what's left in you? Your choice.
No one at all, moreover, 15 days is a very short time to experience any huge recovery but and at the same time, the market can go lower and faster within 15 days, and since he has only 15 days, he should use that to scale up his decision and know what to do.

Since this is urgent and he would need to foot the bill, then he should entirely know exactly what to do as he is in a very tight position, unless he has somewhere else he wants to get the fund from anyway.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

I am going very bad phase.I need my money for my personal reasons.So can I withdraw my some of my investment.

Everything in the market is going red and red day by day. Everything has already reduced more than 100 % .So there is any chance to increase in the market within 15 days.

The market today is having a hard time to grow up, before you invest a huge amount, you should already anticipate that the market prices today will be going to this point that it will drop because of the markets volatility, just wait for the price again to grow up in order to avoid losing even more of your coins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

If you badly needed the money then no need to ask everyone here, cash it out and use it because if that's really important you don't need to think many times as no money can't replace important things. Besides market is really having a hard time to be back to its place before but I'm sure that this will now come to its end and market will surge like before.
Asking everyone for opinion will only set him into a more confused state. As it looks, it sounds more like a matter of life and death, which to me is something that if not attended to quickly, may not end well.

Also, if he had other source, he would not even be asking anyway, so the only option now is what he has been holding with the only challenge being that the market is in a dip and selling normally at this point in time should not even be an option but it is what it is and he should weigh his options and know what to do.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

The market today is having a hard time to grow up, before you invest a huge amount, you should already anticipate that the market prices today will be going to this point that it will drop because of the markets volatility, just wait for the price again to grow up in order to avoid losing even more of your coins.
Prices are losing down and getting up again and again. But this isn’t an indication of weakness or any failure rather you all are well aware of condition of crypto market. This is volatile and every time it is shaking like anything. So better is to observe what can be done to make best of use of this volatility for prices. Buy low and sell high is one of best implementation of wise trading.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

Unfortunatly I'm in your same situation . My daily income is in crypto and I've been shorting bitcoin since it was at 10k . I've accumilated enough satoshi that I'm happy with and would make me a lot of profits if btc goes up. But now i will have to lose half of my gains just because i need fiat instantly . What can you do :/ that's life mate . In your situation i would say play it safe this next few days you have and hopefully you see some green before selling . Good Luck.
Theres no playing safe into this trading world in cryptocurrencies the good thing on your situation is that you are still on positive side and you can able to short out bitcoins price movement which is good. Utilizing and using those skills since the price of 10k wont really be already a joke experience. Just keep up and there are really circumstances in life that we should really need to let go even it do hurts because of loss or not on recovery but the important thing is to prioritize on what should be done first.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

If you need thwe money now then you have no choice but to get it. To avoid this one in the future, follow these simple rules. Invest the money you dont need so that even if it fails, it doesnt affect you much. Have a separate savings account so that you can withdraw anytime for emergencies.
And quite better than this is to make policies and planning well in time. There must be some specific strategy and planning that would be used as guidance for later time. We all have seen such situations where people don’t have planned for bad times. And when they see that emergency situations, they start losing their heads and minds and then things start going against them.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

Nobody can tell you because your question does not have a correct answer. Traders does not know the future so they cannot help with a right answer. Anyway you will make a final decision so you must believe only on yourself in such a situation.
Do not be in a panic because everybody makes mistakes. Right now you need to find a nice decision and I hope you will find.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

nobody can know the market will move to where.you and many people is stuck with the market now,every one want the crypto market recovery again.but i think you should more patient and wait,if you should now you can regrest in the future,i beleive the crypto market will grow up soon

When somebody needs the money really urgently and cannot find any resource to get it, he can sell the cryptocurrencies sure. Unfortunately, now he will lose a lot.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

When somebody needs the money really urgently and cannot find any resource to get it, he can sell the cryptocurrencies sure. Unfortunately, now he will lose a lot.
That is if they are having an crypto in stock at that time. Unfortunately the OP does not seem to care about the responses on this thread and this has become a shitposting garden for scumbags. Wannabe traders thinking themselves to know everything about trading when they dont even know how the market moves.

The red tide has been over now and the market did recover a bit. Though we are not touching the 7k USD mark anytime soon but still the price will rise in future so stock up so that you have funds in future when the market is bearish.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

Yes, there's possible chance for the market to gain some pump in price in 15days time because the bitcoin usually pump when it Q3 of every year and as you can see the market is strong around the $6000-6500 price range.
15 days ? There is absolutely no way anyone can know that, so it is always better to know that the future is unpredictable, the market may go lower and it may end up going upper, but the current situation of things with the OP require an urgent need.
Unless he can source for the funds from somewhere else without it ending up as a pressure on him in the short term, then, that would be the best move while waiting for the market to recover, otherwise, he may not have any other choice.
ershovspa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

The price of Bitcoin is at a very strong support zone. There have been many predictions regarding this but the bottom line is that Bitcoin will surge but when and how that will happen still remain unknown.

Some expert believe that Bitcoin will hit an all-time time before the end of this year, you can confirm through below link.

https://smartereum.com/19440/bitcoin-price-predictions-despite-the-current-situation-in-the-market-experts-insist-that-the-price-of-bitcoin-will-get-to-60000-before-the-end-of-2018/

I guess will know if he was right in about 6months or so. I hope he got it right.  Grin
But I doubt the OP has 6months to wait.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

Before you decide to invest on crypto , make sure that you've prepare it well.
Crypto trading still consider as risky activity so you will experience losses or winning without being expect and for me personally, Keep Holding for more PROFIT !
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

it seems that this thread are like a begging or something like that , i can just give you some suggestion on trading for not losing again :
-try to find a strong foundation and do not rush
-try and lean, and don't put all the eggs in one basket
-make  a stop limit
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

I don't know if it is surely increase in 15 days maybe it can go up or it can go down, the market is unpredictable and in 15 days that's not guarantee to fully recover the market it takes many months, if I were you maybe I'm gonna wait in 15 days just to gamble to increase a little.

rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

Market is unpredictable. You can never know the changes that will be happen. It can goes up or goes down. If you really need the money you should use it. I know it feels hard to withdraw it when the price is low but you need it. You need the money for your personal matter. Take as much as you need and you can keep what's left for your investment.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:27:43 PM

It is true, the market is in red at the moment but if you can get that money from somewhere else maybe a loan with a long repayment date with the hope that by then the market recovers.
Loan is not a good way to go in any situation unless he is going to be getting that loan from someone who can understand his predicaments and can wait for as long as he can repay. For now, there is an urgent need and it seems he simply will not really have much of a choice than to just see how things will work out. We sure do not know exactly when the market will have the possibility of recovering, but let's just hope pretty soon it does, but it is still a probability.

When we desperately need money, only saving kind of things will help us whereas loan nor friend also will be having some reasons for not working out. Bitcoin saving must be a savior here if you have direct bitcoin spending options or by having exchanger for instant converting them to local fiats.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

yeah right. price is day by day. I thing you are not check the price day by day. If check the bitcoin price. Then you know the price increase time.  Don't check the price weekly. Check the price day by day. Then you know about the bitcoin price and it good for the future saving and get more profit. So time is important of the bitcoin. So time to buy and sell. So wait for the price increases.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

Bitcoin has been traded for around $6,500 over the past month.
Ethereum goes up and falls between $490 and ~600. Most altcoins rapidly fell down after the end of ICOs (only hyped projects managed to survive somehow).
What I mean is that this seems to be a long-term trend which could be broken down by some extra positive news about crypto.
So if I were you, I would wait 15 days and cash out as there are no signs of the sooner market recovery..
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:19:26 PM

Right now is not the best time to cash out because the market prices are decreasing, the best thing to do right now is just hold your coins and you need to increase your patience as well because sooner the price might rise due to demand in the market since the price is cheap enough to invest a huge amount.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: