Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2019, 12:46:16 PM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What i believe will come  (Read 2801 times)
RenatoVillarinJr

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:41:53 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:55:46 AM

While banks have many negatives it is incorrect to say that they do not bring some positives. By acting as an intermediary they facilitate numerous transactions that otherwise wouldn't happen and this stimulates the economy. The most obvious one is how they use savings to facilitate loans.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:58:03 AM

If you have faith then I am happy for you to have positive trust, your actions will be positive and you will have the same positive success as you believe in them, success will come if we act right
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:05:13 AM

Well, the beginning of banking really puts interests of people first before anything else. Nowadays, it has become an institution that takes your money to be invested on something and when it accumulates an income they will gove you chump change from it. I know crypto currency will wipe it all clean. Then again it will take time since fiat has been with us for ages

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

this is way to impossible, it is like living in a perfect world, but i commend your good faith and intention, living in a non-fiat and non- bank world is not so unlikely to happen, bitcoin has value today because of its predecessor, the fiat, imagine there would be no fiat, where would you trade it for value? imagine there would be no banks, where would a country get its funds. do you see every common person having a computer or access on the internet? if so, that maybe a consideration, we all know that not all people does not access on the internet which basically the main criteria to use crypto. to manage crypto and to convert it to fiat. sounds good but not yet possible.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:01:55 AM

If you have faith then I am happy for you to have positive trust, your actions will be positive and you will have the same positive success as you believe in them, success will come if we act right

Yes absolutely, what you think is what you will be come and when you do it with all your heart everything that you wish to become will be in the future just believe and work for it.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
NavI_027

Activity: 784
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

I wonder when is that "Future" you are pertaining about Huh. Because if your perspective is only for the next couple of years or even decades then your presumptions has a big chance that will not yet happen. Many things hinder this in becoming a reality like technology gap between nations, opposition parties against blockchain technology and of course poverty. Therefore, for me this set up was ideal but yet saying "impossible" is still inappropriate.

neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

That kind of perception is good but I doubt if those things will happened in the future because we live as one but we live as one in a nation.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

I am still ambiguous about this statement.

Facts :

Current economy works on the basis of laws and regulations. They let the government impose taxes on us and thus we have to pay a share of earning.

These earnings are spent on the infrastructure growth of the country, schools, education system, payments of the government employees etc!

This as a whole develops the nation and also secure it from the external enemy threats.

If everyone started to become their own bank then this system will collapse as we will not pay government anything and they wont return anything!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

eminemcookie

Merit: 119

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

I am still ambiguous about this statement.

Facts :

Current economy works on the basis of laws and regulations. They let the government impose taxes on us and thus we have to pay a share of earning.

These earnings are spent on the infrastructure growth of the country, schools, education system, payments of the government employees etc!

This as a whole develops the nation and also secure it from the external enemy threats.

If everyone started to become their own bank then this system will collapse as we will not pay government anything and they wont return anything!

People becoming their own bank would not mean that we would not pay taxes, we would still be liable to pay income tax, value added tax etc.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
PsylockReborn

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

I don't agree with you on this. We need banks and I'm pretty sure that the old currency system will never be gone. We can't just kill those people from remote areas that has no electricity or internet connection. Banks and crypto will coexist whether we like it or not. Small businesses won't survive without banks' help when it comes to loans and financing. Banks played a vital role in boosting our economy so it would be impossible that banks will be abolished.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
breathlessz

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

I don't agree with you on this. We need banks and I'm pretty sure that the old currency system will never be gone. We can't just kill those people from remote areas that has no electricity or internet connection. Banks and crypto will coexist whether we like it or not. Small businesses won't survive without banks' help when it comes to loans and financing. Banks played a vital role in boosting our economy so it would be impossible that banks will be abolished.
banks are very closely related to the government. and i think the government will not eliminate the bank, because it deals with the economic stability of the country. but i think the government will set up cryptocurrency to both run simultaneously

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

I dont think about the crypto currencies in that way. They are decentralised and anyone who holds the currencies here are owner of the whole thing is completely true fact. However sometimes rules and regulations are meant for systematic work flow of the whole economy. When it comes to using of the fiat then it is highly regulated and it is unlikely to loose its value over the time. This is why its used widely and this keep up the systemic circulation balanced one! When it comes to the crypto currencies then it lacks such properties and may not work 100% systematically.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

The idea of banks is not bad in itself. I can even say that it is good. But bankers together with the government turned this idea into a system for the selection of money from the population. Now the same thing is happening with crypto-currencies. Big whales have captured the market and manipulate prices to their advantage. Decentralization does not prevent this.
Ryker1

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

I agree, having a strong faith in the outcome that will come and being positive about it is a good personality. Being positive is a good idea, because it reduces your negativity when you lose while trading or investing, but in my opinion, we shouldn't expect that much in our beliefs, we should expect in the reality, the possibility that will happen so we can be successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

in the banking world. The bank does have a goal that is looking for profits of the size obtained by credit, savings and users. It makes a loss to the users of the Bank because it feels aggrieved
the13thsymphony

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

In my opinion cryptocurtency will be and option away from traditional banking as not many people believes on it. I think diversity in managing your assets is a good thing while you have your digital assets having fiat assets to is giving more security to you and you family. 

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 770
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

So, you are very sure cryptocurrency will be accepted by everyone, especially the government?

Much needs to be addressed to make cryptocurrency acceptable to everyone. Until now there are still many people who do not like cryptocurrency system, especially the price problem is so volatile. Someone will not be calm if has cryptocurrency, this is felt by myself. While you say cryptocurrency will make banks and fiat money destroyed, it's too early to say such a thing.

Sony.UK

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

Decentralized community is strong in crypto world but banks are always available in the world. Because many banks are creating the own cryptocurrency and they will surender in government so centralised community also well performed in future but decentralised cryptocurrency have some regulation also possible in all the country. So Bitcoin is a global currency in future and some altcoins also allow to Fiat currency.

Oceat

Activity: 1134
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

For other countries maybe they will consider your idea but for most countries it is still a risky economy without a banks. If you think it thoroughly banks supplies almost everything from smallest business to a huge name companies because if without a bank the world may be in ultimate crisis as we are experiencing in crypto today. I think we needed something that is decentralized but centralized economy where no one could abuse the money and making it as a main business because you have the power to manipulate.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Theb

Activity: 1106
Merit: 452

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

We don't have the same views on the future regarding banks. Banks existed for a long time now and even if there interest is almost nothing for us we still use their services. Even with the existence of early types of investments such as stocks and real estate a lot of people are not taking advantage of it, some even don't know how to invest in stocks, people just tend to see banks as a way for them to have cash via loans, unfortunately majority of them don't have an investor's mindset. So even if we provide them new kinds of investment by way of cryptocurrencies I don't think that all of the people will take advantage of it. Thus making the banks' business safe from what we consider threat to their business.

▄ ▄█▄ ▄█ ▄
     ▄▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▄▄████▄ █▄
   ▄ ██▄█▀▀   ▀▀ ▀
  ▄██▄██▄ ▀██▄▀ ▀█▄
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
▐███████████▀▀  ▀█▀ █
█▀███████████  ▄▄█▄ ██
 ▐█████████████▀   ███
  ████▀██████████▄███
  ▐█▀  ████████████ ▀
   ▀  ▐███████████
     ▄██████▀▀ █▀
JACKMATE'S
MAJESTIC

███████████████████
 ███████████████████
███████████████████
         █████████
        █████████
       █████████
      █████████
     █████████
    █████████
   █████████
  █████████
 █████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███
WIN 1 BITCOIN ON EVERY PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY
███     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████▀█▀ ▀█▀█▀███████████
███████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████████▀▄ ██▀▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀█████████
███████▀ ▀█████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████████
███████▀▄████████▀  ▀█ █▐███████
███████ ▀█████████▄█▀▀██ ███████
████████ ███▀██████ ▄ ██ ███████
████████▌▐▀▄ ██████████ ▄███████
█████████▄██▌▐█████▀██ █████████
████████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▄██████████
████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JOIN US - IT'S FREE!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Iwabe

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

as long as there is a bank, the economic system will continue as it is now, especially THE FED, they are the source of economic turmoil around the world Undecided
Dimon8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

Banks will exist as long as they bring in revenue. Perhaps in the future they will take another form: digital or crypto, or something else we still do not know.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

It is very confusing if we have to face the BANK, they are like a coin that has two sides, on the one hand we need its existence because it can facilitate us on the one hand they are like strangling our throats.
Nboramir

Activity: 540
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

This kind of speculation is of course makes us feel good when we first here it, but when we think about it in a realistic way we can easily figure out that this would be only possible in eutopia. In todays world with all these banks and wealthy multinational corporations it is really hard for cryptocurrency to be legitimate and if one day it become legitimate Ithink it will lose all it’s value.
mbm_ico

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

I also believe in it. Cryptocurrencies are shining a great future, but to make it happen we all must actively support the cryptocurrency industry and move it forward.
DunnDy

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

I also believe that banks will be replaced in the future by cryptocurrencies mostly because they are decentralised and have lower transaction fees (especially if you send a lot of money to someone). People will start to save money because their crypto investment will quickly gain on value. That's why I am trying to save as many bitcoins and possible. However, don't expect fiats to become replaced anytime soon. Governments will try to stop cryptocurrencies from further expansion, but let's hope that our community will try to continue using cryptocurrencies.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

People in the community who are cryptocurrency holders are always expecting for that to happen in the future because most of the people today are having a hard time to work on the corporate world because the salary is very low.

tabas

Activity: 1358
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

I like your optimistic ideas but I have to disagree on you with this quoted word below.
i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely
Why? the government won't allow that everything will be through crypto. Banks are important to the economy and to the society as well, they have some services that we can avail but as a crypto supporter I'm not saying good things about them, I'm just telling the truth that they won't disappear as easy as you say.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bajingluncat

Merit: 2

HUBRISONE.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

I think it will be very difficult, changing the existing economic system is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand, much to change from the start of the system, pasilitas, lifestyle, and the most difficult is to change the mindset and one's perspective on the understanding of digital money itself, because there are still many people especially in a foreign country that is still foreign even do not know the existence of digital money, it takes a long time and long socialization to realize it, but nothing is impossible in this world, all that can happen though for the near future

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

That kind of perception is good but I doubt if those things will happened in the future because we live as one but we live as one in a nation.
I do not believe that can happen. Do not you see the works banks do for the government? Crypto might just be able to outshine the printing phenomenon of money and might be used as medium of exchange but who is going to collect your bills? Crypto is just another form of money and cannot give all those services a bank gives. Crypto will just be able to shift the banking sector to the next level and just that.
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:28:40 PM

This future is too ideal!
As long as there is a country, the financial system will not have tremendous changes in nature! The bank is the main tool for the state to manage the financial order!
DeadCoin

Merit: 260

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:44:29 AM

If this happens then yes this would really be next level. I also predict that the banks will get disappeared in a decade time if not max. The market has been fully influenced  with crypto currencies now and investors are increasing every day..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

Bitcoin is already tested for how many years so you don't need to worry about it. Negative and positive are common when it comes to crypto currency. So theirs nothing to worry when Bitcoin price fall down cause Bitcoin is very volatile any moment theirs always changes.

kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

It's a good idea that we will live with crypto but i think that living a world that full of crypto is good because not all of us know about crypto. It is better to make.crypto with our own but not to be the world. Every moment of our life is different. Each day is unique and every moment is an opportunity.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

Well,  if we look at the bank as a bitcoiners I think we don't really like it but as the normal person whose live in the entire world Banks was really important. But if we can hope that all the economys system and transaction could use bitcoin in the future would be so amazing.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

I think yes that can happen and on the realistic level it will take advanced step forward from all the users of it. At least I will always like to have the opportunity to keep my all earnings from the real job as well as virtual job to come in place and be under my control. Unlike now, my employer pays me in my bank account and thus everyone knows what I earn and whenever I spend money from that bank account then everyone again knows where I am spending those money. If crypto currencies really get hands on perfection then one day we will be able to nullify those steps and have money where ever we want and spend it the way we want.
christian07

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

Better to use banks with fiat currency then save also here in crypto with digital currency for the best secure of your financial in life actually they have different worth in saving money we know bitcoin have volatile price then the price can be good for investment with no regulator at all but i think in some ways yes and in banks our money regulated by the government with have fees then we rely our money to them so still this is good for us to use so look at the worth of this both in saving money

sheenshane

Merit: 577

🔰www.Blender.io🔰

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

Better to use banks with fiat currency then save also here in crypto with digital currency for the best secure of your financial in life actually they have different worth in saving money we know bitcoin have volatile price then the price can be good for investment with no regulator at all but i think in some ways yes and in banks our money regulated by the government with have fees then we rely our money to them so still this is good for us to use so look at the worth of this both in saving money
We should use banks because they have a better security to our money, through them we have our economy growth by giving our little contribution in paying tax. It is possible to happen that bitcoin surpassed the paper money, this traditional money that we currently use now was calcultlated and regulated by each of our government bacuase that is their job.
Well , that is a short story  and ashort way of explaination

.Mix coins.

Your BITCOIN Transaction
made Truly ANONYMOUS

███████
█████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████                    ██████████
█████████                          █████████
███████                                    ████████
          ███████                                        ███████        ██
          █████████████████████████████████████      ███
          █████████████████████████████████████  █████
          ████████████████████████████████████  ██████
        ██████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████
█████                                        ████████████
                                  ██████████████
██                          █████████████████████          ██     
█████              ███████████████████████          ████     
█████████████████████████████            █████████     
██████████████████                      ████████████       
██████████████████████████████████████     
████████████████████████  ███████ 
    ██████████              █████
                      ████████
      ████████████████    █
        ██████████████████
                  █████      ███
                      █████
                    ████

Blender

The ULTIMATE BITCOIN Mixer
with an ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY

███████████   
███████████████████████   
████████████████████████████     
██████████████████████████████     

█████████████
                                          ███████████
██████
                                          ███████████
██████
                                          ███████████
        ██
                                        ████████████
        ██
    ██                              █████████████
        ██
    ████                      ███████████████
        ██
    ██████              █████████████████
        ██
          ██ 
      ███████████████████████████
          ███
      ██████  ████████████████████
        ████
  ██████
███████
  █████      ████████████████████
███
████          ████████████████
████ 
████          ████████████████       
████████████████████████

█████████████████████████       
███████████████████████████       
█████████    ██    ███    ██████████     
███████████    ██    ███     ██████████       
███████████    ██    ███     ███████████     
matuson

Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

While banks have many negatives it is incorrect to say that they do not bring some positives. By acting as an intermediary they facilitate numerous transactions that otherwise wouldn't happen and this stimulates the economy. The most obvious one is how they use savings to facilitate loans.
Why do you blame the banks? Bankers cannot act on their own. They always cooperate with the government. They have a common goal. Make this world for the rich. In their opinion, most people should be poor. Such people are easier to manage. They want people to have enough money only for the most necessary. It seems to me that cryptocurrencies are now going the same way. I have never trusted and will not trust any banks.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

Truly,  what you believe will come if you set things positively, your actions will have the same response as your thinking.  Believing into something means alot because you can do whatever it takes in order for it to become real one. But you also have to think ahead what might come, you have to know how to control your emotions whenever things go wrong. Nonetheles, set things positively then everything will be fine.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

Yes, I know that it will also happen that everything on us will be digital then maybe we will not be using those cards that we use for ATMs anymore and we will only use our phones for buying something.
Godexists

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

in my opinion its true.if you believe that you're dream will come true it will come.believing in one thing is believing in yourself.if you believe in crypto that you have opportunity then you have a future.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

We should use banks because they have a better security to our money, through them we have our economy growth by giving our little contribution in paying tax. It is possible to happen that bitcoin surpassed the paper money, this traditional money that we currently use now was calcultlated and regulated by each of our government bacuase that is their job.
Well , that is a short story  and ashort way of explaination
Banks will stay with us even bitcoin go beyond their expectation, simply because every country have their own bank and this is where our money comes from, you must understand that liquidity is really important and this is the only reason why I think Banks should stay. Most of the local bank here in our place are being owned by the tycoon so I don’t think those businessman will let their banks being destroyed by cryptocurrency. 
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

Yes, the future must be great. The community of encrypted currencies will be bigger and bigger. Fiat system should have changed, but I don't think banks will disappear.
Shimmiry

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

I agree that bitcoin as a currency will dwfinitely change the world's economy and will change everyone's lives and will definitely affect those investors advantages. The economy will not be the same maybe it will take a leap or not. This depends in bitcoin. But all of this will take a long time to happen because as we can see now bitcoin and cryptos are so uncertain with the rates and with this it cannot be accepted as a currency that everyone uses.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Maybe what you think will actually happen in the future, where crypto is present and try to master all aspects of finance and economy in this world. But I think it will happen in a very long time.
zanezane

Activity: 455

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

Yes, the future must be great. The community of encrypted currencies will be bigger and bigger. Fiat system should have changed, but I don't think banks will disappear.

The future OP is referring will have to be more years and there's no definite time when it will happen and to think that future will be needing more process to make it happen. We all know some banks run by government and take the fact that it's established and government don't want to lose control over it. They actually need something that they control so this future will struggle more than we think.
Nicol3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Well it could possiblyhappen but lets all be practical and really see the possible things that could happen slowly but surely. Banks will not disappear, that I know for sure but people in the future will lessen their use of the banks because they will be more independent and would want to hold their own money instead of putting them in the ank with less interest. And by means of these blockchain technology the people of the future will be more smart on how they will make use of their money and how they intend to keep it.

jane247

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

Change lasts forever.
artmaker

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

The way you see the future i think thats where the next world war coming  Roll Eyes.
Not that i hated crypto (i love crypto) but its just you to far seeing the future  Grin
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

Switzerland has long been a world banking center. The city of Zug in Switzerland became the capital of the blockade. I think that Switzerland will remain the world financial regulator, but this regulation will take another form, which we will soon learn about.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

Replacing the current system will take a lot of time because of governments and banks resistance. People are also slowly getting used to cryptocurrencies and they will soon want to use them in their every day lives. There will be people who will choose web wallets instead of stroring their private keys on their own due to "security". People won't blame themselves for their mistakes, they will try to find someone who they can accuse. The new generation is going to adapt cryptocurrencies pretty fast.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

Some of your statements are true but to say that the banks will disappear will not gonna happen in the near future, you are right that there are banks that are abusive and corrupt and we may wish that they will cease someday replacing some alternatives to act like they did but banks are still functional and beneficial at some point, tons of people are still storing their money and assets to the banking firms.

criz2fer

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

IMHO, banks really gives big interest specially loans but what if banks were gone, many employees will lose their jobs. Unless people would immediately shift to earn and learned faster knowing crypto currency. Its still better to educate everybody and start including this one into general info so that everybody could be aware of.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people .

Do not act in the interest of people? You are completely wrong. If that is the case, then banks should not be used by majority of the people. Do your research.

You can do that without the service of bank. That's why we have cryptos.

Looks like you really don't understand the cases before that will be implemented. Sorry to say but it's unrealistic.

To make my statement short, sometimes too much obsessed in cryptocurrencies leads into unrealistic thinking without a good basis. Im a crypto enthuasists but no to the point that I will throw away some good facts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Truly,  what you believe will come if you set things positively, your actions will have the same response as your thinking.  Believing into something means alot because you can do whatever it takes in order for it to become real one. But you also have to think ahead what might come, you have to know how to control your emotions whenever things go wrong. Nonetheles, set things positively then everything will be fine.
This is entirely an advice for the market profit of crypto currencies. Once you are trading in crypto, you should have these traits and characters in order to succeed in the market. But these things are not just enough and one has to be active enough to observe the market regularly because the market demand also changes with time and an exogenous shock to the market can also bring changes in the trading schedule.
paul00

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

I do not believed that banks will be eliminated in the future if crypto will be our main currency of course the banks will upgrade and maybe it will convert it from fiat to crypto. Banks already knows how to adopt new technology and also for the future i think.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

We don't have the same views on the future regarding banks. Banks existed for a long time now and even if there interest is almost nothing for us we still use their services. Even with the existence of early types of investments such as stocks and real estate a lot of people are not taking advantage of it, some even don't know how to invest in stocks, people just tend to see banks as a way for them to have cash via loans, unfortunately majority of them don't have an investor's mindset. So even if we provide them new kinds of investment by way of cryptocurrencies I don't think that all of the people will take advantage of it. Thus making the banks' business safe from what we consider threat to their business.
+1 theb

Also it would cost a long time frame ... For cryptocurrency to completely welcome by wider community, I mean at least to make banks become your second choice, to make conventional money become your choice , to make gold / stocks become your second choice after cryptocurrency . Those things consume a lot of time to develop . Creating an ecosystem where banks would become useless aren't a small thing , it's a crazy big thing.

elwiswoodie

Merit: 16

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

what if the bank adopts cryptocurrency as its currency?
whether the bank will also disappear?
I think they also have some strategies to stay competitive in finding customers, even they can adopt cryptocurrency as their official currency anytime

peter0425

Activity: 1008
Merit: 294

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

I think they also have some strategies to stay competitive in finding customers, even they can adopt cryptocurrency as their official currency anytime
I disagree with banks adopting cryptocurrency. If you haven't noticed, banks are the one attacking bitcoin in whichever way they can. And most Central Banks today are totally opposing bitcoin and crypto so I don't think that they will have a sudden change of heart and will embrace crypto. Of course they have strategies, but I'm sure that strategies is not effective anymore because they know that people are slowly moving to crypto, thus they are attacking and trying to eliminate the competition because crypto has already taking a lion share of their potential billion dollars profit. So there's no love lost between banks and crypto.

Aikidoka

Activity: 672
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:20:26 AM

People need to be as positive as you are. Having negative thoughts about the price or the end of bitcoin will get you nowhere. Bitcoin is still and will be unpredictable. We do not know for sure what will happen. However, what we know for sure is that being positive will bring us good results. I hope that everyone will rely on Bitcoin and I hope that bitcoin will manage to overcome those problems surrounding it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
darklus123

Activity: 1106
Merit: 582

LocalEthereum.com

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:11:48 AM

If everyone can now freely participate to world economy then we can really say that that is the future of saving humanity from the slaviring technique of the current system. Poor people can have their own strategy to improve their economic growth.  Hopefully someday crypto industry can established more security from the internet threats

████
████
████
████
████          
████             █████████▄
████           ██████████████
████          ██████     ██████
████         ██████       █████
█████████████████████████████▀
              ██████▄
               ██████████████
                 ████████████
  LocalEthereum    50+ Ways To Buy & Sell Ethereum (ETH)   ▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████▀▀██████████████
████▀░░░░▀████████████
███▀░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░████
███▄░░▀▀░░▄▄░░▄▄░░████
████▄░░░░▄██▄▄██▄▄████
██████▄▄██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████░░▀▀░░░░▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░░▄░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░▄▀░░▄█████
██████░░░▀▄▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░████████
█████████▄░░▄█████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
No verificationsNon-Custodial
Built-in Escrow   ● External Wallet Integration
coinoutraged

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:28:02 AM

I don't think this will come. Crypto is too complicated for too many people, and they think it's volatile. My parents are not going to use crypto to go buy something quick in the store. Most people don't have issues with banks.
darkangelosme

Activity: 462

my only god Jesus Christ

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

Great spirit dude  Grin. But i don't totaly agree to your mindset that the fiat money system will be disappear in future and it will be replaced by crypto at all. If that would happen what if incase there is a massive blackout  Huh

Siren

Merit: 265

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:41:45 AM

Banks will never disappear thats one thing for sure,thats why they are now trying to connect with cryptocurrency and i believe that there are banks now that using blockchain,and look at ripple this coin is centralized and managed by banks so they can connect in cryptoworld and will never leave behind,thats the reality and stop dreaming about banks getting lost
Ondre

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:03:19 AM

Ok, if thats your faith then we will just be waiting and see how will those work in the future. All i know in the future is more advance technology, more people will involve themselves in digital currency, it would be a cashless era by then.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:20:50 AM

I do not believed that banks will be eliminated in the future if crypto will be our main currency of course the banks will upgrade and maybe it will convert it from fiat to crypto. Banks already knows how to adopt new technology and also for the future i think.
For sure Banks will adopt this technology in order for them to survive. Banks will never die even we have this kind of technology because those are backed up by the government and of course by the big businessman. We still need banks for our daily transactions and its really safe to put your money their because they are big companies even a lot of fraud are happening around the world.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 1330
Merit: 543

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

That seem to happen that everything will be in crypto but the current financial system won't cut its ties to the economy. There will be fiat/digital fiat and cryptocurrencies. But only the few and strongest will remain. Banks will stay and they are not going to be kicked out of the community. They will join the revolution and forced to adopt crypto's. Though we are going to be our own bank but those banks will also upgrade.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Persiville

Activity: 145

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

That seem to happen that everything will be in crypto but the current financial system won't cut its ties to the economy. There will be fiat/digital fiat and cryptocurrencies. But only the few and strongest will remain. Banks will stay and they are not going to be kicked out of the community. They will join the revolution and forced to adopt crypto's. Though we are going to be our own bank but those banks will also upgrade.

Of course it will be, besides there is also no point on kicking out each other, because they have each advantages and disadvantages which makes them both sides of a coin. It will only depebd to people which will they choose or if they will prefer both. But mainly our economic is improving and moving forward to technology.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin will become huge amount of money in thr future is a great way my future. I think it in this way, the future of cryptocurrency is a good news. I will sure it will be great currency someday that we will use every of our lives. Bitcoin is much what we think we should wait
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

Not entirely the bank is negative, the bank also has a positive side, for example the bank provides loans to others in need with certain guarantees. To withdraw our digital money it requires a bank.
orions.belt19

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

I disagree with banks adopting cryptocurrency. If you haven't noticed, banks are the one attacking bitcoin in whichever way they can. And most Central Banks today are totally opposing bitcoin and crypto so I don't think that they will have a sudden change of heart and will embrace crypto. Of course they have strategies, but I'm sure that strategies is not effective anymore because they know that people are slowly moving to crypto, thus they are attacking and trying to eliminate the competition because crypto has already taking a lion share of their potential billion dollars profit. So there's no love lost between banks and crypto.

I don’t think that banks consider crypto as competition. They’re just alarmed by the huge sum of money going in crypto and exchanges when it should be going to them. The banking world may be attacking crypto because for them, crypto is something that is risky and dangerous since it is foreign to them. A huge majority of the public still favor banks over the decentralization of crypto because of the safety and security so banks need not worry about losing their consumers — for now.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

If I have positive beliefs, the energies of my beliefs that bring it will bring a lot of positive and the actions I am taking will be positive and the result will be positive as I think.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

what you think is good enough and of course crypto has created a revolution in terms of finance for a goal that is equity in terms of economy. but again all authority over the financial system is in the hands of the government and as we know that the government has implemented a financial system with a tax system that must be obeyed by every society.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptojac17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

what you think is good enough and of course crypto has created a revolution in terms of finance for a goal that is equity in terms of economy. but again all authority over the financial system is in the hands of the government and as we know that the government has implemented a financial system with a tax system that must be obeyed by every society.
It will take  a long time processing that monetary system would be decentralized because the government will always intervene because, of taxation  issue aside from that big business player's will of course intervene and hold their ground for these.If we abolish fiat banking system is a big business that would effects and create economic turmoil.

beej

Merit: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

A lot of the stuff mentioned seems like science fiction similar to the ones you
see in the movies. That future might actually happen I guess, with the issuance
of crypto in the world and the ongoing development and progress it's on, we
might actually experience the stuff we imagine them to be. Crypto and Banks
are the future in monetary stuff and technology will outlast everything. 
cheann20

Activity: 346
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Yeah thats true,  becuase in term of crypto currency we have to make own bank account, simalar in true bank, beacuse crypto currency has the ability to make our own crypto account and also to make our own transaction, like paying in our bills etc,
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 1330
Merit: 543

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:33:51 AM

Of course it will be, besides there is also no point on kicking out each other, because they have each advantages and disadvantages which makes them both sides of a coin. It will only depebd to people which will they choose or if they will prefer both. But mainly our economic is improving and moving forward to technology.
Crypto market side = no need to kick the current financial system.
Banking sector = they have to eliminate their competitor that has a potential to get their investors/depositors but sooner they figure out that they can't beat the system so they'll join.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
meanwords

Merit: 114

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

I think otherwise. Banks will be around for a long time. I know banks has been fighting crytocurrency for so long now but they have yet to win. Just like the old saying, if you can't beat them, join them. I think in the near future, banks would make a slight change in their system and implement cryptocurrency in it. They would use crypto as a way for them to grow even further which is nice because once they did that, they are acknowledging the existence and the benefit of cryptoccurency.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

Yes but we are already by that time because this could be happening in Year 3000 where humans are living with AI and only interact through virtual means. If somebody said to me that this will happen after 5 years or in a decade then it will definitely not.
andriarto

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:41:25 AM

Yeah thats true,  becuase in term of crypto currency we have to make own bank account, simalar in true bank, beacuse crypto currency has the ability to make our own crypto account and also to make our own transaction, like paying in our bills etc,
so we feel free without the interference of others. and we can create multiple accounts to keeping our asset to make it more secure from hackers. and this is one that the banks and the government are concerned about so they are still considering regulation of cryptocurrency

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:45:16 AM

Crypto market side = no need to kick the current financial system.
Banking sector = they have to eliminate their competitor that has a potential to get their investors/depositors but sooner they figure out that they can't beat the system so they'll join.
Indeed, when banks see that they don't have any chance to eliminate their competitors they will study and look for potential to have a much better financial gains, they might join this industry by creating their own system for much better services to their clients, I can see say that future still unclear
but with the community help, things will be much brighter and everything will be fine, we only need is each others to keep promoting and force the banking industry to embrace the chain and adopt the system.
changcloy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:50:47 AM

I disagree that fiat system will be no longer exist there are still millions of people who arw used using fiat money and no idea of using crypto currency,for me if crypto currency will take over fiat for sure government will try to get in and try to make another monkey business in crypto world.
HomerunDiva

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

I can understand where you are coming from when you say that banks don't have the best interests of people at heart. What you're describing for the future sounds ideal, but I'm not overly confident that we can get there. The main reason is that it's really a minority of people using cryptocurrency, while the majority still trust in and rely on the fiat system. If it does happen, I don't think it will be in our lifetime.
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

I also really believe in the future of crypto. I always hope that all countries accept this development, and make it more interesting. although there is not a big sign in that at the moment, I feel that someday, it will be time people are trying to collect bitcoin.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                       

HYDAX
       Secure   
   Efficient
   Simple   
   Medium 
    Twitter   
    Telegram 
realaccountakira

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

While this reality could be much farther away in the future, i completely agree and share the same sentiment/vision for the future. I believe that to be truly successful, bitcoin has to achieve mass adoption in the scale that you described. Once people adopt cryptocurrencies as a part of everyday life, the impact will be huge and the world will probably be better for it. A "global economy" is indeed exciting and worth looking forward to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pendularin

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

I believe that someday and in the right time comes the butcoin market will be a popular and the most number 1 top coin in the  whole wide world. It will be happen soon , just believe.
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

Blocking is the future. But it's not a fact that the crypto-currencies like they now have to remain. I think the story is being made now before our very eyes and we can influence it

doomloop

Activity: 882
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:36:26 PM

I don't think this will come. Crypto is too complicated for too many people, and they think it's volatile. My parents are not going to use crypto to go buy something quick in the store. Most people don't have issues with banks.
Human is always not ready to accept change. We often want to retain ourselves with something that we are used to with. But only those nations have got best results who never ignore this change. Those who embraced it have shown extraordinary success and that is why they are now developed countries. Everyone must thing about it and start trying to update their lives.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Rambogae

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

it will surely come if we really believe.
uray

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

There is a problem when blockchain is implemented every where, we might even loose our privacy because of that in the future if it is implemented in every aspect of life, it is a fact but we need these implementation in key places so that things are public and transparent.

It is a dream that is not going to happen simply because banks are there to stay and they will  implement blockchain technology for the banking system for smooth and faster transactions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Twentyonepaylots

Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

Decentralized community is strong in crypto world but banks are always available in the world. Because many banks are creating the own cryptocurrency and they will surender in government so centralised community also well performed in future but decentralised cryptocurrency have some regulation also possible in all the country. So Bitcoin is a global currency in future and some altcoins also allow to Fiat currency.

What a prediction??? In contrary to your post, how can you address the never ending issue on Bitcoin or crypto like Banned and Regulation.? Yes, maybe everyone is dreaming that one we wake up into the crypto world, every transaction will be in crypto.?  Market is Volatile, The resistance on crypto or Bitcoin by financial institution are increasing whom they want a Regulation and possible control on Bitcoin transaction.Banking system wont go away, same with FIAT money. Good luck on your prediction.
Vatimins

Activity: 572
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

I get your point and I must say, it is really a big possibility if we look at big and small countries as of today. Although I do not think that this will be happening the next year or in 5-10 years, I am pretty sure that it will really happen. I just hope I am still breathing when that time comes. Smiley

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:50:28 AM

Era has entered the era of digitalization where all things are associated with digital products from advanced technology that exist today even continues to grow. In economic terms, bitcoin has become a new breakthrough in money management, its users also have their own reasons to use it is not want the intervention of the government and banks in the management of their money. Everyone already knows that the services provided by banks only worsen the economic situation where their money is always taken every month even more if we use credit services. It is time we can be independent and out of the bank to be able to manage money like owning a bank by using bitcoin from blockchain technology.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:51:01 AM

nope I myself do not think so. the bank itself has a function not only for the storage of money and also as an investment for some people. banks have more functions than that. banks also provide loans that benefit entrepreneurs. sometimes their offer provides a good deal with low interest rates. and the central bank also regulates local money and money circulation
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

It is impossible (for now) to replace banks with crypto transactions. Well, it is your beliefs and I reapect that. You have high expectations in the future but anyway there is no impossible gor everything. Though I can still sense that it is beyond expectations and they are a lot of things to do before that would be implemented.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

I don't really think banks will ultimately disappear. They coyld jump in the crypto currency game, if they still haven't, and make a killing in that market by lending. I mean with the resources they have and the technical no how to use it, with less manpower to make it work then i reslly think they could even make their own coin. That is not very far from now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻  ⎮ ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

But how will homeless people collect money though? What about using small amounts of cash to buy say a hotdog from a vendor?
One of the reasons why I believe banks will never go into extinction. As long as there is still fiat and people who due to limitation of making use of the internet still exists, banks will always exist.

Yeah, a time may come when there would or may be huge reduction in customer's population due to migration to cryptocurrency as the case may be and that would usher in some competition for the banks, but is that not what we actually want in the first place? We should be begged to save in the bank, and not the other way round.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

But before it happens, many people are opposed and it is still possible to have trouble. Before this happens a lot of trouble will happen and I'm sure we will find it difficult to do so. So let's wait for the future of its decision. Because it will happen in the future especially now that many people are writing the truth.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ekalak manjeng

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

which I believe for the future, a better life awaits us, if we try to be better than the past. Everything will change depending on what we make.
Lagrood

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Your picture of the future looks very pretty but unfortunately it is not the near future. It is nice that you think so positively because such positive people are able to change something in our life.
You are right about banks because this type of business is obsolete and need to be changed or even replaced.
developer101dev

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

Maybe there is a chance that banks will be disappearing in the future because there are a lot of investors today in the market due to legalization of cryptocurrency in order countries and that is a great news because we can expect for the price to pump up again due to the demand that will be increasing in the market.
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

As long as you are positive about that certain dream of yours, then continue to believe of it. But I disagree in what you've said that in the future, the fiat system will disappear because of the rise of cryptocurrency around the world, not ALL people in the world will use and rely on cryptocurrency, let's accept that reality. Fiat system survived hundreds of years already so it's not safe to say that it can disappear in the future.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

Despite the fact that no one knows the future, I still do not see any way banks are going to end up disappearing as that sounds to me like something that can never become a reality. Banks have been there for years and one way or the other; they still serve a very good purpose even though their activities have been more of the selfish one.

Nevertheless, over time banks will get to find a way to fill into the space and be able to benefit from it, and just like we have exchanges today, so is the same way we are going to end up having banks.
BitcoinMarketer39

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

Despite the fact that no one knows the future, I still do not see any way banks are going to end up disappearing as that sounds to me like something that can never become a reality. Banks have been there for years and one way or the other; they still serve a very good purpose even though their activities have been more of the selfish one.

Nevertheless, over time banks will get to find a way to fill into the space and be able to benefit from it, and just like we have exchanges today, so is the same way we are going to end up having banks.

I do agree that banks will not be disappearing in the future because the prices in the market are always volatile, so people will still be going to use banks in order for them to have profit when the cryptocurrency prices are down.

shield132

Activity: 1288
Merit: 544

In bit we sler, Bitsler

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

I highly doubt OP is anything near to smart.
Firstly, money can't be created "out of thin air". Don't you know that creating of micro processors and etc requires math and physics? It's a result of hard work and this work needs development which means hard work will become even harder to develop.
Piece isn't that good at all. Medicine is on very high level, population rises, there is a lot demand but very low supply. We need balance in anyway, also economic will never be on such level because some people will always be lazy. Lazy people, who don't like work and prefer to stay in their beds, don't deserve money.

CryptoKyddie

Merit: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

Decentralised currencies like crypto have a great future. I still remember when banks were respected and had the best in interests of their customers at heart. But this has changed and is no all about profits, shareholder wealth, beating regulations. Banks were responsible for the 2008 crash due to their irresponsible lending techniques. Crypto is the way to go.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

which I believe for the future, a better life awaits us, if we try to be better than the past. Everything will change depending on what we make.
We are the maker and we are the breaker of bitcoin profit, I think now I am sure bitcoin system will get better and it will be high in future and more and more people are going to be high, we should not lose our opportunity of buying at low price and save till it be high, as more companies are getting and switching to the blockchain technology so I think coming future of bitcoin is gonna be as bright as moon.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████
.Play Now.██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
sieemma

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

I like the whole idea of a cashless society but if you look into it critically, we need some form of fiat to make things easy in life for us. Even though people are speculating about the ability to interfere with blockchain without the internet connection, it will be difficult to handle cashless societies. I do not think banks will disappear in any way. They may plan to adopt blockchain technology but to just disappear.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
zakariajaki

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

really the above view I really like it and participants from cypto must be the spirit to achieve a better future again, is an additional opinion from my personal current phase and where the crypto is at stake for further and introduced more broadly to the bureaucracy of government of each country , the global economy comes from the economic movement of each individual, and it's not easy and it takes time to reach that awareness, going forward with the easier and faster access and way to individual banks will be better than now, and I think crypto is just one way from the modern and sophisticated world in investing privately and privately, may be useful and successful for all of us
okla_4

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

Well, create your own world with crypto only, but i'd prefer living in a world with both traditional banking system and cryptocurrencies. Both have advantages and drawbacks. And if you say banks are useless then you know nothing, Jon Snow Wink
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

In fact, as it is now, we still have exchanges where you get to do fiat to cryptocurrency trading which I believe as time goes on, banks will also find a way to adapt into the crypto space in this category and as well as other categories. There are so many functions banks still serve which we have not seen in cryptocurrency space yet, and even if we get to see this, I am sure banks will definitely try all their means to still stay relevant in a way.
BronxCats

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

I don't see this future happening. I mean governments will have to accept crypto as a currency? And there's are hundreds of different crypto.
Kamote_1102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

I like what you believe in. but, you don't have to blame it all on the Bank system. maybe not all people are happy about Banks but let's just be honest that they helped a lot of people too. because if they weren't, then the banks should be long gone for now. But they are still here and I believe that they will cope up with the changes that are about to happen.

DunnDy

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

The future is now. We can already be our own banks thanks to cryptocurrencies and we don't need any third party to confirm our transactions. Banks won't disappear anytime soon due to loans, debts and many people who work in the banking industry. Most central banks don't want to give their control of money to people. They wouldn't be able to create more money whenever they wanted to. It will take years for cryptocurrencies to replace fiats but it seems like it has already started thanks to the last year's cryptocurrency popularity boom.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Lightsource

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:51:14 AM

Not going to happen. I mean just think about the billions and billion of dollars to convert infrastructure, computer programs, etc, from the dollar to some crypto.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

I think there shall always be banks in the future and an upgraded bank that will come in terms with Crypto and exchange between fiat and Crypto. I dobnot think cryptocurrency will ever wipe away fiat. Money is a national identity
xuzukami

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:57:51 AM

Active people will always look to the future. They always see the blue in their eyes. They believe the good things will come but they also want to have wonderful things for their beliefs.
efxtrader

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

I dont believe banks will dissapear. Bank have great experience how to control economy. I am believe they will jump in cryptocurrency and trying to make profits in this market. They have long experience in this financial system and they will use it to hold their bussiness

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
djgtr

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

As of now banks segregate the proper way of getting loans by people because they have threats wich is cryto currencies. They have seen that Bitcoin brings advantages that everyone might participate in this kind of activity. To handle this kind of situation is easy if you are in with bitcoin like us but to the banks is so hard. We are lucky enough to be on it.
okala

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:05:48 AM

Bitcoin is going to recover and makes another upwards movement and that is going to attract investors into the market and governments is going to pick interest in bitcoin and that is why we are going to have bitcoin as the future of money.  Governments adoptions will make bitcoin a global currencies.

Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

Future will be in advance and very advance technology, so thats mean that it will become a digital world, it will be a crypto world. So, people must also prepare themselves to face all these process. Educate yourself and your close family ang friends now.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1056

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

Well, the beginning of banking really puts interests of people first before anything else. Nowadays, it has become an institution that takes your money to be invested on something and when it accumulates an income they will gove you chump change from it. I know crypto currency will wipe it all clean. Then again it will take time since fiat has been with us for ages
Yeah, with cryptocurrency and the way things are going, I am sure that period where banks always put people first before their own selfish interest is still coming. A time will come when I believe banks will definitely come up with several incentives all in the name of trying to attract lost customers. It might be too late, it may not, but however it is, it will bring huge competition to the banks and then make them try all means to keep making things work.

Active people will always look to the future. They always see the blue in their eyes. They believe the good things will come but they also want to have wonderful things for their beliefs.
You mean bitcoiners by active people ? We are in middle of evolution of science and technology which may land the human race into another planet also where bitcoin might be a prime mode of payments also. Hence get ready. (Assuming myself as an active person as I am a bitcoiner).

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
Siren

Merit: 265

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

banks are doing their moves to stay on the line,and thats why theres ripple because this will serve as bank cryptocoin ,with that it means they are doing action for not to leave behind

Future will be in advance and very advance technology, so thats mean that it will become a digital world, it will be a crypto world. So, people must also prepare themselves to face all these process. Educate yourself and your close family ang friends now.

What about you?have you manage to do this advice for yourself?

Though you have done a great job because this is reality that world must be educate about cryptocurrency
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1078
Merit: 522

gamblingtec.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

It’s a purely buying time and bought some altcoins as well as many are bleeding badly and available at the cheapest rate currently thus it will be a good decision to buy some now and enjoy the benefits later when it rises to 20k or so .

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY
          ██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

I believe that fiat money will stay and bitcoin will also be legalized because it takes a lot of time and processing to have a digital world and people must be educated regarding this digital currency.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

How would you know that people won't go in the same debts system if using crypto?
The optimistic thing of fiat money is that their value is based on goods and services provided - that's why they can never be extinct.

zakariajaki

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

I agree with your writing, the global economy is at the beginning of the latest discovery of crypto, the world banking system will be much reduced, while the access and process crypto more quickly and independently, the global economy and individuals are very strong when crypto can be brought closer to the community and can reduce of the deficiencies of the traditional economic system, although the need for a crypto economy also requires the conversion of values into fiat currencies, I think we should not be reckless about the future economic changes of crypto just enjoy the natural journey and hopefully be useful and successful for all of us
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:27:46 AM

Definitely yeah. It'll take sometime for this reality to occur. The fiat system has existed for long and people have already become fixed to it and so it won't be easy switching to the crypto system. By the way I also think they can both co-exist
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

I think the government will not allow this to happen because we used bank for centuries besides not all the people know the existence of bitcoin and not all the people supporting bitcoin just be more realistic.
kawsarbapari9

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Try to understand with love as much as you love him. Try to love more than you love. You will see that your faith will develop.
Lorence.xD

Activity: 504

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

That's your own belief duds....Maybe you are right on the used of Crypto to replace FIAT money in the circulation, but still that's everyone hope for the future to come... Banking system is your big problem...how your going to replace it, do you have concrete alternative for any business transaction when the crypto currency is not yet totally accepted by the general public. How your going to address the lowly people with out the capability to have crypto currency.? i respect your ideology for the people, but present as a concrete proposal to address such issue.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
onrise

Activity: 1036
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

Definitely yeah. It'll take sometime for this reality to occur. The fiat system has existed for long and people have already become fixed to it and so it won't be easy switching to the crypto system. By the way I also think they can both co-exist

This will never happen unless in countries which are most backward and their own currency doe snot have nay value then they could adopt such crypto currency. Countries whose currency have value in their country and other country will always have their own original currency and crypto will just be an ad on for the usage for digital payments.

djgtr

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

Correct, what you are thinking will truly happen because you wanted so. Bitcoin is existing all over the world while the value is running high and low but that is essential to the development of the project it means it is perseverance to commit the success in the near future. It is really a big help to the economics for the progress.
criz2fer

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

Your right. Both should co exist because not everybody can access crypto currency. Example of this are the remote areas that dont have internet. They can only use FIAT as a form of trade or buying their necessities.

tutakhamunba

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

I dont believe banks will dissapear. Bank have great experience how to control economy. I am believe they will jump in cryptocurrency and trying to make profits in this market. They have long experience in this financial system and they will use it to hold their bussiness

Banks control the industry assets and being controlled by the governments, it has a very important role in controlling the economy of any country. I don't think they will lose to something young and small like crypto
ganlianshifu1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

Banks will not disappear at any time, but many businesses have been replaced!
A country will not give up the management of finance. This is not just a financial issue or a political issue!
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

I think the government will not allow this to happen because we used bank for centuries besides not all the people know the existence of bitcoin and not all the people supporting bitcoin just be more realistic.
If someone is just thinking about bitcoin to overtake the money and there would be no cash society anymore, this is wrong. These two elements have exist in a co-exist formula. Only then this society can live a happy life. People would be getting a happy reasons from economics of that society and they can be able to input a better impact over it. So try to accept both of them.
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

You have a very good positive aura. A very optimistic person, yet honestly it might be so hard in reality. Banks had been there since the old times, nothing has changed. Cryptocurrency had cryptobanks! What difference doest it have? Still a bank is it? Apologies but reality may not be what you believed was so ideal. But thanks anyway, hope other people will always have a positive view on everything and see this as a challenge to do in the future.
btc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

What you believing is almost same as mine,i dont wanna bank around all i want is our wallets and our storages,i hate having third party as what banks stands for

This is what the future dictates as world are now getting into cryptocurrency and itsjust a matter of acceptance from thos countries against in crypto.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

Yes I agree with you and I think bitcoin will be accepted all over the world. I believed that someday all country know bitcoin well.
I second you on this point. Yeah this would never be happening until and unless all the developing countries and those who are developed as well, they all just make joint venture on this one element. When all the governments take best of their positive in favor of bitcoin, only then we can say bitcoin would be the whole and sole currency along the world. Things are quite better.
paparexon0414

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

You've got a nice vision about the future. This might be possible in the future but we can say that another future will at sight. Im just not in favor in the extinction of fiat. This physical money will always be part of the world. Even we are in a new world of technology and more innovations are happening just to cope this changes, still, fiat will represents the culture and identity of one place. But, im not against to your own vision.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

What i can say about this is you don"t need to wait what will come if you really want to have it you need to work hard for it.
Fatanut
Legendary