Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2018, 05:43:29 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: When to invest?
bitcoin - 27 (96.4%)
electronic - 1 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest in bitcoin  (Read 2209 times)
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

I believe one should explore alt coins as , block chain is the future but one has to be smart in investing rather than following the herd..
it's a good idea because Bitcoin is not regulated, not operated, and is not owned by a government. So that it will not experience the slightest change if a government fails that results in a decline in the value of the currency

MoonX     
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KorakPawon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

there are many possible strategies that can be done, including the way that you are talking about, this strategy might be able to be done and become a recomended, because in addition to predicting the market price every month we can also invest gradually without having to spend substantial enough money, so when the price drops may not be too much of our money lost.

Tigorss

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

The ideal strategy to me seems to be to invest consistently over time because this minimizes the impact of volatile prices. For example, if you decide you want to invest in Steem but are not sure if the price will be up or down later, buying in every month instead of all at once is often an ideal way to go forward because if the price goes down, you get a better deal next time.
Lol. What will you do if the price keeps going down? Losing your money every month? Any strategy works only when the price increases. Now we see a constant decline in prices so not all strategies work. You can hope for the long term but it is very risky and unpredictable.
In fact, bitcoin is just a currency as in general, but the amount is quite limited. Therefore, making demand even higher has an impact on rising prices.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Spaffin

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Yes, buying bitcoin or other crypto currency periodically after a certain time is a pretty good strategy, as it reduces the risk of losses. However, such a strategy will not bring much profit, since the results will be generally average. For high profits, still need to predict the movement of the market and reasonably risk.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
maarx

Activity: 854
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

If you have missed in last 7 months to invest in bitcoin, kindly invest now. A wise move would be split your investment into few and choose other altcoins which are on top list. Get into coinmarketcap.com for more details. Choose minimum 5 coins along with tokens with bests projects. Either the coin with big value or coins with low value or the tokens when comes to exchanges will certainly yield you best profits.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
saaux

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:40:15 AM

it's good to invest in bitcoin because its price is very low. so I'll take this time for the time to invest because I'm sure that by the end of the year it will increase.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
gayletot

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

it's nice to invest now on bitcoin because of its very low price, we already have and invest in bitcoin while it does not reach the price at 10k $

thomas_goal

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

Oh... This your strategy I have used it too. It is usually profitting when your first buy is higher than subsequent buys because other incoming buys come cheaper. But where after buying the first time and price goes to the moon, you can only get few coins with such money invested in the initial buy made. This sometimes will even discourage one from buying when price have gone to the moon. What I do then is to wait for a retracement if I still believe in the future of the coin.

Yeah that's what I usually do too. It's a very simple yet effective strategy to just continue buying, as long as the price isn't through the roof. One thing that can help you is a simple momentum indicator (MACD, or Stochastics, or both). If it's up in the top 80%, it's much too high. Overbought. Hold on and watch it, chances are it will start to drop soon (but it may keep going up for a while too, just like the stock market did when Trump was elected). So there is never any one-size-fits-all strategy, but just careful observation of the conditions of the market and general sentiment. Sentiment means whether the public is experiencing fear or greed. When there's fear, and if you know that the asset is valuable and you can trust it, that is the best time to buy.
Temujhin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

The ideal strategy to me seems to be to invest consistently over time because this minimizes the impact of volatile prices. For example, if you decide you want to invest in Steem but are not sure if the price will be up or down later, buying in every month instead of all at once is often an ideal way to go forward because if the price goes down, you get a better deal next time.
It's a bad market now, the unstable price in the $ 8k range does not yet know whether the next month will rise again or even go down, but my current strategy is to collect the coin and invest enough that most people predict the end of the year the price will go up and the profits in investing in the bitcoin is very big, I believe it will happen
safarwe

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

If you have made a profit from the Bitcoin investment strategy, remember to reward yourself for your successful investment experience in the past.
Mt.Fun

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

The price of altcoin drops and the price of Bitcoin is always rising. In the future, altcoin will disappear, and only Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that people trust and invest. So my plan is always to invest in Bitcoin

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
klgeroghei

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

All markets have a cycle of development. Do not be afraid of collapse or market turmoil - that's where you can make the most money.
pluMmet

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

Nowadays most of the people believe the bitcoin for future investment and future saving. Bitcoin price is not stable so it any Time to increase the price. If price will be low invest on time. Then wait for the price increase. If will be increase then sell it. Most of the people check the bitcoin price in the market place. Then will easy to get the coin price up and down. This information help to trading process. So time is important of this process. People time to sell and buy the coin. Market place is help to choose the coin and invest in the best coin.
In investing it is imperative to know and fully understand the knowledge of cryptocurrency itself. You need to know the terms that exist in cryptocurrency before investing in this field. If you do not know the basic techniques of cryptocurrency, you will be confused yourself when investing. You should also know how to do business, because in cryptocurrency there will be a trading and investment process. You need to learn the space for cryptocurrency.
khan_kashi

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:41:51 AM

i think we have best time to invest in BTC B.coz son it will go to moon.
Masterkai

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:59:50 AM

under any circumstances don't invest and cash out immediately, keep them there at least 1 year
brukva

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

Invest in bitcoin will still be relevant for a long time.
Hans17

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

I vote in bitcoin and always been bitcoin i know that sooner or later it will gave some good price and shock the world once again, like my teacher said the history will be repeated though, and in spite of decreasing and the price of bitcoin is not good sooner or later we can see it though. Patience and keep holding on.

oriontab

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

Buying your position a little at a time helps you to spread your risk over a certain range, such that your average price is reasonable instead of a spot price, same should hold when you are making a trade

MONARCH | THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION | Private Sale is LIVE! ▬▬ "Be your own KING" | PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018 ▬▬▬▬▬
oriontab

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

Invest in bitcoin will still be relevant for a long time.
Not just for a long time, i feel it will someday compete favourably with other markets such as stock market, bond market, commodity market etc.It will influence the way we do things in the future ,so it is conceivable investment i it will be huge

MONARCH | THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION | Private Sale is LIVE! ▬▬ "Be your own KING" | PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018 ▬▬▬▬▬
akila1994

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:55:10 AM

Sometimes Bitcoin will be legalize by most of countries. In future the digital currency will be take place.Invest in Bitcoin will be good idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.