Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2018, 03:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When to invest?
bitcoin - 30 (93.8%)
electronic - 2 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest in bitcoin  (Read 2445 times)
jameswell

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:52:48 AM

I treat the investment in BTC as a long term investment, even consider it as a way of retirement fund.
Thanks to its deflation nature, its long-term value shall increase substantially.
You just need to avoid trading it as you do in the stock/commodity market, since it is very hard to make money in trading crypto currency/BTC.
Hodl is the way to go, IMHO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdachiYumi
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:59:21 AM

do you think invest in bitcoin better for us in the future?i think it's really dangerous man.
izza123

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

I have invested my money in Bitcoin and Ethereum in the long run. I expect to see a profit in a few years, because investing in order to see a profit after a few months is not long-term.

corrado25

Activity: 441

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

Of course invest in bitcoin.The more so now is a good price to buy it. if you look at the cold wallets of big exchanges you will see that they are constantly increasing volumes of BTC.They are not stupid. Bitokin as minimum will return to the previous maximum - 20000$. The big players buy btc now. The future of digital technology. Just invest smart,not for all the money in cryptos!

BioHackerus

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

Now is for sure great time to invest. If you track how the price is moving, in general, the value is more or less going up. It's growing business, so...
DeadCoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

This is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is very low now. Always we can use this strategy buy low sell high, this will give the good income at last. Now invest on bitcoin and hold it for long time till the value will have massive growth. Don't get panic about current price just hold it and wait with patience. Now the market starts to increase little hope this will continue in near future and we can expect huge growth by the end of this year. Just hold and watch the market moves.

▄███▄
                ███████░
               █████████▄
              ████████████
             ███████████▓▓▓░
            ███████████▓▓▓▓▓
          ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░
         ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
        ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░
       ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
      ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
........PayPal of Cryptocurrencies.......
Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████ Invest Now  ████
     ▄████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████████▌
    ████████████████▀▀ ---¬█████
    ███████████████        █████
    ██████████████    ▄▄▄▄▄█████
    ██████████████    ▀█████████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████████    ██████████
    ▐█████████████    █████████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌

██▄▄             ▄███▄
    ███████▄        ▄████████▄▄
    ██████████     ████████████▌
    ███████████▄ ▄████████████░░
    ████████████████████████░░░░
    ███████████████████████░░░░░
    █████████████████████░░░░░░░
    █████████   ▀▀███████░░░░░░░
    █████████        ▀░░░░░░░░░░
       ▀▀████             ░░░░░░
           ▀▀                 ░░
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

hopefully in the first few months you could invest in bitcoin for lower prices, but it's okay if you do not have the bitcoin 8000 $ before you invest. it's better now.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
CoinPocket

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

I would advice to invest in Bitcoin better now than later for rookies and hold it as much time as you can. Ofcourse don't spend all your salary and remember crypto's risky investment, you can loose or become rich. So, The decision is entirely yours. =)
For experts I would advice to trade by using "scalping" to increase portfolio.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
Manolsib

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

I think it is worth investing, but the amount that will not affect your budget. You can even today, even tomorrow, it does not matter. By investing in Bitcoin, you invest in the future.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

..investing in Bitcoin is the best way to do when you are about to invest your money..getting involve in Bitcoin guarantee you to have a well life in future,,for as long as you do the right thing and have not use Bitcoin in any illegal doings,,you and your love ones have a great future in the world of Bitcoin,,just do believe in the power of Bitcoin.

quality.crypto

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:23:06 AM

I have invested my money in Bitcoin and Ethereum in the long run. I expect to see a profit in a few years, because investing in order to see a profit after a few months is not long-term.

You have taken the right decisions because at the current situation many people started a panic about the current prices. So you are going to be benefited with your investment in the long run, after Bitcoin, ETH has very huge potential which the price of ETH will increase very fastly.

alex_gr_cc

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

You have taken the right decisions because at the current situation many people started a panic about the current prices. So you are going to be benefited with your investment in the long run, after Bitcoin, ETH has very huge potential which the price of ETH will increase very fastly.

I agree on the prospects of ETH. If they solve the problems of scalability, then ETH will still keep at least the second place in the cryptocurrency rating. In this case, many platforms for smart-contracts will have a hard time.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
savioroshan

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

Investment in bitcoin is an asset in future. Bitcoin ETF is one such positive waves we can see,where the price soars up if the countries start to accept it.
Once it is accepted,  the price will be in multiples instantaneously.

Nicholson55

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:48:32 AM

Given the volatility of the bitcoin price, this is a logical investment strategy. In saying that, you still need to be smart in relation to the times in which to buy
3rdworldbitcoiner

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:57:18 AM

The ideal strategy to me seems to be to invest consistently over time because this minimizes the impact of volatile prices. For example, if you decide you want to invest in Steem but are not sure if the price will be up or down later, buying in every month instead of all at once is often an ideal way to go forward because if the price goes down, you get a better deal next time.
Lol. What will you do if the price keeps going down? Losing your money every month? Any strategy works only when the price increases. Now we see a constant decline in prices so not all strategies work. You can hope for the long term but it is very risky and unpredictable.

What he forgot to say is that one should not make it his/her entire investment in crypto. Volatility is the signature stamp in crypto so given that fact one should be prepared and invest money they are willing to lose.
KorakPawon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

I guess that's a good idea and I agree with that. Buying all at once is too risky, it's like drinking a water in one shot, whereas you get no water to drink when you're thirsty later on. So, buying little by little is better because you can minimize the risk, just in case the price is going down that makes you lose out, or the price rising up that gives you lots of profits. It's unpredictable since the up-down always there in bitcoin. Moreover, patient is needed, it's really important, trust me.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

do you think invest in bitcoin better for us in the future?i think it's really dangerous man.
If you have statement invest in bitcoin is dangerous, why you were here?

You shouldn't be in this forum, you can find a place that you really adore.

cbanx

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:39:14 AM

The bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. In future bitcoin get up the market of cryptocurrency. It is safe to invest but you know must knowledge of trading For which You can trade your bitcoin to the crypto market. Bitcoin is a popular and successful coin to get a high return in the future.
 Smiley Smiley
The price of bitcoin is not stable now, today market is full of red. This is a big dump in the bitcoin market. Never expect this much of dump, but we can take this is a good opportunity to invest or buy more bitcoins for the future. In future the price of bitcoin will be very high, we can use that time to sell the coin and gain more profit. So don't get panic to invest now because bitcoin has a bright future so don't miss this chance to invest.

For trading and exchange platform use https://www.Cbanx.com
For App download - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cbanx.androidapp
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

This year is coming close to the end so investing now in bitcoin would be perfect for anyone who wants to get a huge ROI easily. It could happen in December or January so don't ever invest too late and do it on those times or you'll just get burned buying on alltime high.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
East2011

Activity: 392

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:35:57 PM

If you have the guts and have the courage to take all the risk. Bitcoin will be a good investment. Bitcoin is the most dominant and stable coin in the market. Even if it drops big. I still believe that bitcoin will give use good income in the long run.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.