Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2018, 09:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When to invest?
bitcoin - 32 (94.1%)
electronic - 2 (5.9%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest in bitcoin  (Read 2515 times)
srs1234

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

The ideal strategy to me seems to be to invest consistently over time because this minimizes the impact of volatile prices. For example, if you decide you want to invest in Steem but are not sure if the price will be up or down later, buying in every month instead of all at once is often an ideal way to go forward because if the price goes down, you get a better deal next time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xyxyrizcah

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:48:42 AM

Invest in bitcoin is very excellent for our future investments
palle11

Activity: 476
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

Oh... This your strategy I have used it too. It is usually profitting when your first buy is higher than subsequent buys because other incoming buys come cheaper. But where after buying the first time and price goes to the moon, you can only get few coins with such money invested in the initial buy made. This sometimes will even discourage one from buying when price have gone to the moon. What I do then is to wait for a retracement if I still believe in the future of the coin.

SetupMasternodes.com - Full Setup and VPS Masternode Management - Choose a masternode coin to get started in as little as 1 hour...
reda

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:03:45 AM

Nowadays most of the people believe the bitcoin for future investment and future saving. Bitcoin price is not stable so it any Time to increase the price. If price will be low invest on time. Then wait for the price increase. If will be increase then sell it. Most of the people check the bitcoin price in the market place. Then will easy to get the coin price up and down. This information help to trading process. So time is important of this process. People time to sell and buy the coin. Market place is help to choose the coin and invest in the best coin.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
slayit2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

I believe one should explore alt coins as , block chain is the future but one has to be smart in investing rather than following the herd..
Irma42

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

The ideal strategy to me seems to be to invest consistently over time because this minimizes the impact of volatile prices. For example, if you decide you want to invest in Steem but are not sure if the price will be up or down later, buying in every month instead of all at once is often an ideal way to go forward because if the price goes down, you get a better deal next time.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

Lol. What will you do if the price keeps going down? Losing your money every month? Any strategy works only when the price increases. Now we see a constant decline in prices so not all strategies work. You can hope for the long term but it is very risky and unpredictable.
DeadCoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

The price of bitcoin is not stable now, today market is full of red. This is a big dump in bitcoin market. Never expect this much of dump, but we can take this is an good opportunity to invest or buy more bitcoins for future. In future the price of bitcoin will be very high, we can use that time to sell the coin and gain more profit. So dont get panic to invest now because bitcoin has a bright future so dont miss this chance to invest.

▄███▄
                ███████░
               █████████▄
              ████████████
             ███████████▓▓▓░
            ███████████▓▓▓▓▓
          ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░
         ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
        ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░
       ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
      ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
........PayPal of Cryptocurrencies.......
Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████ Invest Now  ████
     ▄████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████████▌
    ████████████████▀▀ ---¬█████
    ███████████████        █████
    ██████████████    ▄▄▄▄▄█████
    ██████████████    ▀█████████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████████    ██████████
    ▐█████████████    █████████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌

██▄▄             ▄███▄
    ███████▄        ▄████████▄▄
    ██████████     ████████████▌
    ███████████▄ ▄████████████░░
    ████████████████████████░░░░
    ███████████████████████░░░░░
    █████████████████████░░░░░░░
    █████████   ▀▀███████░░░░░░░
    █████████        ▀░░░░░░░░░░
       ▀▀████             ░░░░░░
           ▀▀                 ░░
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

In future the digital currency will take place in all fields. Bitcoin is the most important for future. Now itself many countries accept bitcoin as legal in their country. So invest in bitcoin is good for future. Dont judge the bitcoin future with present situation. This situation is normally happens in the coinmarketcap. So make this opportunity to invest more in bitcoin, surely the price will increase in future.
palle11

Merit: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

In future the digital currency will take place in all fields. Bitcoin is the most important for future. Now itself many countries accept bitcoin as legal in their country.

The wise to me should not only invest in bitcoin but researching on other good coins will be fine. Yes bitcoin is quite a certain investment but diversification is also good.

I believe one should explore alt coins as , block chain is the future but one has to be smart in investing rather than following the herd..

This is a good reason because blockchain is seen as important to different facet of the society. From election, encryption on the debit cards etc.

SetupMasternodes.com - Full Setup and VPS Masternode Management - Choose a masternode coin to get started in as little as 1 hour...
jhongzjhong

Activity: 462
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

In future the digital currency will take place in all fields. Bitcoin is the most important for future. Now itself many countries accept bitcoin as legal in their country.

The wise to me should not only invest in bitcoin but researching on other good coins will be fine. Yes bitcoin is quite a certain investment but diversification is also good.
Yeah, there are some altcoins too that are profitable like bitcoin if you like to diversify and choose and good one, the best thing to do and put into your top priority is investing bitcoin, highly volatile but surely profit if you have patience on it.
OP's has a good example of strategy by doing his statement you maximize the possible loss and monitor the price movement.
By the way, it is the time for the best to invest in bitcoin and save for the future.

Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:50:02 AM

Now the bitcoin market is not good, the values goes drastically low. Due this people people get panic and ready to sell their bitcoin. But this is not good, we have to wait with patience and hold the bitcoin. So better to invest on bitcoin, use this chance to buy more bitcoins and save it for future. Because long term investment only gives more profit. So hope in future the price if bitcoin will have massive growth till that we have to wait with patience.
KorakPawon

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:14:20 AM

a pretty good strategy you can take advantage of such a rare moment to start buying some btc coins for your long term or short investment which means you believe that the btc price will recover instead.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

That's what I'm do right now, purchase bitcoin with my 10% of my salary every month.
The key of success is discipline and let the luck decide your profit. Just patience and you will obtain maximum profit when time has come
Palmerson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:26:51 PM

That's what I'm do right now, purchase bitcoin with my 10% of my salary every month.
The key of success is discipline and let the luck decide your profit. Just patience and you will obtain maximum profit when time has come
This is good when you can spend 10% of your salary to buy bitcoins. But a lot of people do not have extra money. What do they? This is why it is very important to develop the bitcoin economy. Then potential users will be able to earn bitcoins. All bitcoin community will benefit from this. But it seems to me that it will not be soon.
Mala65

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:09:52 PM

In my opinion, it is worth investing in BTC even though its price has fallen. It is worth to wait patiently for the value to increase, which is a further perspective will bring benefits.
crzy

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

Its actually a cost averaging and I think its really worth it because bitcoin is very volatile but in long term its value will be greater than your cost. Always think that a dump price is always an opportunity to buy more, don’t panic and don’t follow those people with weak trading strategy and your profit will be good.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

This is just one strategy that have been proven to work overtime. I also started to used this method before, so every month I will step aside money to buy bitcoin and I never really care if the price is going up or if we are in a market correction (although its good to buy in dips). So I don't monitor as long as I can buy bitcoin with money on my end then I'm satisfied with it. And then I didn't know that I have accumulated so much already that I make the decision to dump it everything, (Yes, all of them) last December and I'm glad that I made the decision. Still to this day, if I have extra funds I still go and try to accumulate it, but unlike before because last year bitcoin was so cheap that you can literally buy 1 BTC every month.

Monikadhiman

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:18:31 AM

Investment in bitcoin is a good way to make your money rise and easy to become richer very fast . Its illegal in some countries but may become legal soon.
Hannahanto

Merit: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

The price of bitcoin is in dump now, so this is the time to invest in bitcoin. At the same time altcoins price also low, so pick some of the good altcoins and invest half half in both coins. In future both coins will give more profit. Bitcoin has a bright future, so dont get panic about current price. In future surely the price will increase. Now it is legal in some countries and some illegal in other countries. Soon all the countries will accept bitcoin as legal.

███ Bitsgap.com - Cryptocurrency Multi-Exchange Trading Platform ███
[Sign up for Free]
Portfolio Tracking | 25+ Exchanges with One Interface | Free Arbitrage
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.