Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2018, 02:08:54 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: When to invest?
bitcoin - 28 (96.6%)
electronic - 1 (3.4%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest in bitcoin  (Read 2265 times)
vlasindastris

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

BTCYes it is true and I also see it all and it is really true that the media often carry negative news about bitcoin without them understanding the true bitcoin and cryptocurrency, this is very bad.BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maarx

Activity: 854
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

I would always choose bitcoin to invest as much as i can. Though price varies, its the right time to buy when the price is less than $7K. Use this opportunity  to collect as many coins as you can along with bitcoin. Altcoins values are very cheap now as everyone knows. A wise thing is to split the investment into few coins. Choose the best and cheapest coins you can get from coinmarketcap.com.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
marielbeckham

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

Totally agree with the author.
Greenkarki

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

I will say fine to it. Bitcoin is the best coin now to invest . The price is very cheap now. Even all other altcoins vales are cheap now to invest and gain more values when they grow up.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
josephdd1

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

The price of bitcoin is in dump now, so this is the time to invest in bitcoin. At the same time altcoins price also low, so pick some of the good altcoins and invest half half in both coins. In future both coins will give more profit. Bitcoin has a bright future, so dont get panic about current price. In future surely the price will increase. Now it is legal in some countries and some illegal in other countries. Soon all the countries will accept bitcoin as legal.

This is quite true, Bitcoin and altcoins are in dump right now which can be seized as an opportunistic window to either increase your investment or start investing anew. However, it is not so obvious which ones to take up and which ones to drop or replace as we all know the nature of altcoins is volatile, with many being more volatile than others. And this is the difficult bit, deciding or rather foreseeing which ones are worth investing and which ones aren't. Bitcoin can be an attractive one but the question is what are the other possible cryptos?

Maclyn19

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

The ideal strategy to me seems to be to invest consistently over time because this minimizes the impact of volatile prices. For example, if you decide you want to invest in Steem but are not sure if the price will be up or down later, buying in every month instead of all at once is often an ideal way to go forward because if the price goes down, you get a better deal next time.

This is a good strategy because you still have the time to observe the trend of the price with the help of the news tackling about price speculation for bitcoin. However,  if you have seen that the price of the bitcoin is so cheap that it almost reaches the lowest price ever, then, why not invest all the money you are willing to invest in bitcoin. Then wait for the time that the price will go up again and enjoy what you have earned.
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 77
Merit: 14

ScR1p7 KiDDi3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

I only sees bitcoin as the most outstanding crypto for investing because I believe that it wi survive for a few more years other than altcoins. The market is in red, this is the very best time to increase your bitcoin investment or to enter the market. View this as an opportunity to make a handsome amount of money.
changcloy

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

The price of bitcoin is in dump now, so this is the time to invest in bitcoin. At the same time altcoins price also low, so pick some of the good altcoins and invest half half in both coins. In future both coins will give more profit. Bitcoin has a bright future, so dont get panic about current price. In future surely the price will increase. Now it is legal in some countries and some illegal in other countries. Soon all the countries will accept bitcoin as legal.
Yes, I agree with you mate . This dump give/open us an opportunity or chances to invest bitcoin ,we can buy it in a low price and wait for the right time that the price will go to the moon again and that is the time that we sell it.
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:12:39 AM

Oh... This your strategy I have used it too. It is usually profitting when your first buy is higher than subsequent buys because other incoming buys come cheaper. But where after buying the first time and price goes to the moon, you can only get few coins with such money invested in the initial buy made. This sometimes will even discourage one from buying when price have gone to the moon. What I do then is to wait for a retracement if I still believe in the future of the coin.
Bitcoin is a new issue because it is driven by speculation. I advise high-level awareness of it
richminded

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

Oh... This your strategy I have used it too. It is usually profitting when your first buy is higher than subsequent buys because other incoming buys come cheaper. But where after buying the first time and price goes to the moon, you can only get few coins with such money invested in the initial buy made. This sometimes will even discourage one from buying when price have gone to the moon. What I do then is to wait for a retracement if I still believe in the future of the coin.
Bitcoin is a new issue because it is driven by speculation. I advise high-level awareness of it
Speculation is everywhere and if you don’t believe with bitcoin I’m fine with it. Personally, I always buy bitcoin every time its price dump and planning to hold until the right time comes. Bitcoin is bitcoin and no one can replace it on top so better to keep bitcoin in your wallet and feel the future.  

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
Mala65

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

I think that now is a very good time to invest in BTC. It is now at a low price. It's better to buy now and wait for a good moment to sell it.
creeps

Activity: 448
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

I think that now is a very good time to invest in BTC. It is now at a low price. It's better to buy now and wait for a good moment to sell it.
The price are cheap right now compare to its peak but of course bitcoin technology is still amazing after all so i think investing with bitcoin is worth it. Buy more during the dump, do the averaging method and see how much profit you can make by doing that in the future, you really need patience for this.

Aleh777

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

The ideal strategy to me seems to be to invest consistently over time because this minimizes the impact of volatile prices. For example, if you decide you want to invest in Steem but are not sure if the price will be up or down later, buying in every month instead of all at once is often an ideal way to go forward because if the price goes down, you get a better deal next time.

I would suggest you to invest in bitcoin and in other altcoins as well.  The main reason is bitcoin always brings profits one or the other day and investing in altcoins can increase your capital and as well the profits. Choose the best and cheapest coins listed in coinmarketcap.com. Analyze the growth trend of coins chosen and invest. 

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Greenkarki

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:18:00 AM

Investing in bitcoin would always bring good turn over one or the other day. I would even try with any crypto currency now as every coin's value has fallen down so cheap that one can buy more with less investment. Today's bitcoin and other altcoins price had a decent growth and all are almost in green. Hope this trend continues and at least bitcoin should reach minimum $8K this month end.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

Investment in bitcoin is a good way to make your money rise and easy to become richer very fast . Its illegal in some countries but may become legal soon.
Although the value of bitcoin currencies has fluctuated in recent years, the value of bitcoin currencies has increased exponentially even as traditional currencies continue to lose value
Rooster101

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

I also agree with this kind of strategy I've been doing it for some months now every time the market is down. If the bitcoin start to climb, the investment will stop temporarily. Bitcoin price is still going down with only some brief uptrend and further affected by another hacking incident in a south korean crypto exchange. 

Hannahanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Always bitcoin is the best to invest. The price of bitcoin s now very low. So we can buy at this stage and hold it till the price of the bitcoin will touch the top. Once the price becomes more value then you can sell instead of holding the bitcoin for long time. Once the market recover the price will increase at that time we cannot able to buy due to heavy price.

sunsilk

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

buying in every month instead of all at once is often an ideal way to go forward because if the price goes down, you get a better deal next time.
This can be ideal for those people who have salary monthly. They can put 10%-50% or as much as they wish that they are willing to put in bitcoin with their salary.

But scheduled buys aren't also good and if you are not good with the price and you think that's quite high, you're not going to buy.

Invest if you are ready, in mood and when the price are low in your own understanding.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

Nowadays most of the people believe the bitcoin for future investment and future saving. Bitcoin price is not stable so it any Time to increase the price. If price will be low invest on time. Then wait for the price increase. If will be increase then sell it. Most of the people check the bitcoin price in the market place. Then will easy to get the coin price up and down. This information help to trading process. So time is important of this process. People time to sell and buy the coin. Market place is help to choose the coin and invest in the best coin.
That is what people do in this market and this is only how market works. But the reality is something different only. most of the people in the market do not have a proper market knowledge and they are not able to make proper market decisions well in time. This is how they fail to understand the market trends and make wrong investment decisions.

Especially the case of newbies is sensitive. They tend to become hyper and anxious when the market becomes red. but I have seen some of the experienced traders behaving very calmly in situations of bearish market trends.

````````````````███████████
```````````█████████████████████
```````█████████████████████████████
`````````█████████████████████████
````````````████████████████████
```████``````````````````````````````████
`████████`````````````````````````███████
`█████████``````██████████````````████████
█████████`````██████████████```````████████
████████`````████████████████``````████████
`████████`````███████████████``````████████
``████████`````████████████```````████████
``███████````````████████``````````███████
```███```````````````````````````````████
````````````███████████████████
`````````██████████████████████████
```````█████████████████████████████
``````````██████████████████████
````````````````██████████
EtherMium██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rachel_claismada

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.