Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 06:04:16 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: When to invest?
bitcoin - 24 (96%)
electronic - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest in bitcoin  (Read 1055 times)
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

If this your strategy and if it works for you then that’s good,, but I don’t think I will do the same or even gonna try this on every month.. For one reason and that price might go up on a scale that I can’t invest anymore..

Example:: I will invest now at $6000 + price per bitcoin with my 50% total investment money.. What if next month the price goes to $12000 will I buy it with my remaining 50% cash on hand.. Never..

Why not buy at the lowest price of your decision,, ALL IN..

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE             M o o n X             [      ●     JOIN ICO   -   S O O N     ●      ]
──────────         WHITEPAPER         FACEBOOK         TWITTER         LINKEDIN         TELEGRAM         CRUNCHBASE         ──────────
│       No Trading or ICO Listing Fees       │       Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       │       US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!       │
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aikidoka

Activity: 588
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

Buying and holding for the long run is very beneficial for investors, especially the big ones. You do not only have to invest in Bitcoin to gain big profit in the future, but also in Eth. All you need to do is buy when the price is low such as the current one, and then sell at a higher price. Now, it is up to you to decide whether you want to keep holding for bigger profit, or sell and wait for the price to drop again. Holding for the long term is easier and it is for beginners.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Lancusters

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

Buying and holding for the long run is very beneficial for investors, especially the big ones. You do not only have to invest in Bitcoin to gain big profit in the future, but also in Eth. All you need to do is buy when the price is low such as the current one, and then sell at a higher price. Now, it is up to you to decide whether you want to keep holding for bigger profit, or sell and wait for the price to drop again. Holding for the long term is easier and it is for beginners.
I see no reason to invest in ETH and bitcoin at the same time. Now the cryptocurrency market has such a situation that the most profitable cryptocurrency for investment is bitcoin. All altcoins fully and simultaneously repeat the behavior of bitcoin prices. This can lead to a lot of altcoins having problems with capitalization.

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
|FREETRADING &
ICO LISTING
|SUPERIORTO NASDAQ
AND LSE
|US$ 29MRAISED IN
2 WEEKS
|
[]
gantez

Activity: 350
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

Example:: I will invest now at $6000 + price per bitcoin with my 50% total investment money.. What if next month the price goes to $12000 will I buy it with my remaining 50% cash on hand.. Never..

Lol... Well, you won't buy at $12,000 if you can predict that market will drop after buying but what if after buying, few days it climbs to an ATH of $30,000?

Mate, this business is about how much risk you can bear.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!

Fu
deklitt

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

I think to accept bitcoin is certainly not easy because the government has various arguments to prohibit the use of bitcoin if used as a trading transaction
maarx

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

Invest in bitcoin is the great idea. Because without any investment we can earn more profit. That's why people are now invest in bitcoin rather than any other investments. Now the price is very low just invest in bitcoin and hold it for future. Surely the price will increase in near future.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Snaic

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:25:56 AM

Now it is much more difficult to invest in the crypto currency. Previously, it was possible to beat beatcoin unambiguously for investment, and the entire amount and a big mistake it would not have been. Now the situation has changed a little. Bitcoin has become less popular, although it still remains attractive for investing at least in connection with the fact that all other crypto currency has a price link to bitcoin. However, vseravno, now it is necessary to adhere to the distribution of their funds for different types of crypto currency. To do this, it is necessary to study the crypto-currency market well and draw conclusions. Bitcoin is already desirable to invest 40-50 percent of its funds.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
maanrathore27

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:31:31 AM

why bitcoin is dumping badly....
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

Lol... Well, you won't buy at $12,000 if you can predict that market will drop after buying but what if after buying, few days it climbs to an ATH of $30,000?

So that’s the counter argument your making then your just speculating.. LoL.. Why would I buy at $12000 per bitcoin when I could buy at $6000 with all my money,, right now.. You might be confused what I’m talking about,, so you must first read and understand it..

I’m not telling anyone,, not to buy at $12000 because all I say is why would I buy at that Price when I can buy at a much lower price..

Mate, this business is about how much risk you can bear.

Mate you’re wrong,, crypto is about how you practically lower the risk with much higher profits.. LoL.. Buy in the dip,, Hodl and Sell at the peak..

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE             M o o n X             [      ●     JOIN ICO   -   S O O N     ●      ]
──────────         WHITEPAPER         FACEBOOK         TWITTER         LINKEDIN         TELEGRAM         CRUNCHBASE         ──────────
│       No Trading or ICO Listing Fees       │       Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       │       US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!       │
Baoo

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:36:48 AM

In my opinion, the appropriate choice in this difficult period ( big crisis ) is investing a large value of money in Bitcoin but you must choose the long term of investment as a choice because during this period the price of Bitcoin in a total decline and it is hard that there will be a good development in the near future due to there are many problems which led  to a  widespread crisis on the market especially for Bitcoin  and unfortunately, their current price is just $ 6100. IMO these issues (like, the bad attempts of the governments, the manipulation of the capitalists or whales) will last for some period, but I am pretty that those problems will resolve after some period (maybe after a few months).
Plus, we must believe in Bitcoin and avoid the pessimistic thinking because it will always led to a  bad consequences (financial losses).
Palmerson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

I don't believe bitcoin can die. A lot of money is invested in cryptocurrencies. We all know that the main supply of bitcoins, too, are the rich people. The trend is the same as in Fiat. Do you think that rich people will quietly part with their money? They are sure to raise prices and make good money. Bitcoin is a source of regular income for them because they have the ability to manipulate prices.
chadrs

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

You can invest in bitcoin if you are not afraid in encountering future difficulties or if you are a risk taker.
Hannahanto

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

If you are not panic about current market then you can invest on bitcoin in this situation. Now the price of bitcoin and other altcoins are very low now. Just buy these coin now and hold it for long time. Because always long term investment only will give more benefits in future. Soon the market will return till that hold and wait with patience.

Firefox07

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:06:31 AM

It is more better if we invest in bitcoin. Rather than any other coin that is out in the market. Even though bitcoins balue keeps in moving. It can always give us good profit in the end.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
thomas.sgat
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

Investing in Bitcoin in the long term (1 year) has never been a losing investment

USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

In our life changes make a great role so we have to change himself & go for what is happening surrounding us.If some technic provide us bright future we should go for that.In my opinion we should invest in bitcoin. If we are ready to pay tax it Is also beneficial for every counties government regarding grow  his revenue. countries should reconsider his decision & provide bitcoin as legal platform to his country
whitemoneycoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

:)right

Ar.harry

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

Investing in bitcoin is a strategy that if u wait for some months then it will give u a heavy profit on selling.
Scarletoverm

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

The ideal strategy to me seems to be to invest consistently over time because this minimizes the impact of volatile prices. For example, if you decide you want to invest in Steem but are not sure if the price will be up or down later, buying in every month instead of all at once is often an ideal way to go forward because if the price goes down, you get a better deal next time.
Yes. But what if market recovers, as it did last time. Fast and strongly. Then you lose your chance. You can't ever know will price go down or up. It's up to coin development I believe.
Hannahanto

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

Now its a great chance to invest in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin and other altcoins values are so low. If you have funds then buy bitcoin and hold it for future. For certain, bitcoin will yield profits down the line this year. Try investing in other top altcoins. Split your investment into few coins. If one coin do not yield profit then the other one would certainly yield.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.