Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2018, 06:03:02 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: When to invest?
bitcoin - 28 (96.6%)
electronic - 1 (3.4%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest in bitcoin  (Read 2266 times)
saaux

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

bitcoin was the strongest coin then and for now, bitcoin I have studied its previous graphs. so the bitcoin is better for all the investment, many coins now have potential but the bitcoin is still for me.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
gayletot

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:24:41 AM

it's better to invest bitcoin. This first is the basis for the lifting of various coins within the crypto. and second is the bitcoin only the coins that are high in volume and this is the only big amount of coin today.

Tigorss

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

I believe one should explore alt coins as , block chain is the future but one has to be smart in investing rather than following the herd..
it's a good idea because Bitcoin is not regulated, not operated, and is not owned by a government. So that it will not experience the slightest change if a government fails that results in a decline in the value of the currency
Bitcoin prices are not regulated so that more people enter the market because they are tempted by very high prices, in the future prices will rise even higher. so before we invest in bitcoin we must really recognize and know how and what bitcoin itself is so we will not lose.
Yurkov

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

it's better to invest bitcoin. This first is the basis for the lifting of various coins within the crypto. and second is the bitcoin only the coins that are high in volume and this is the only big amount of coin today.
Bitcoin is the best way in my opinion now to invest our savings, for me this way of income is the best for everyone and it is not that hard to do it, after that we just need to be patient and believe in our move.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████       ▐█▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀            ▐█████▄
      ▄████▀                 ▐██▛▜███▄
    ▄█████▄                  ▐██▌  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀█████▄              ▗▟██▌    ▜███▖
  ███▀    ▀█████▄▄        ▄████▀▘     ▝███▖
 ███▀        ▀▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███▀▀         ▝███
▐███             ▀▀███████▀             ▐██▌
███                 ▀███▀                ███
███                  ███                 ███
▐███              ▄██████▄▄             ▐██▌
███▄          ▄████▀  ▀▀███▄▄         ▗███
  ███▙      ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄▄    ▄███▘
   ▀███▄    ███▀              ▀▀████▄████▘
    ▀████▄  ███                  ▀█████▀
      ▀████████                ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀█████           ▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀██      █████████▛▀
                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vena Network

an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WhitePaper            ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾   Luoshu Agreement   ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾              Announce 

KorakPawon

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

Invest in bitcoin is very excellent for our future investments

yes if it's clear and undeniable that bitcoin is very good for the future, investing in bitcoin can be promising for all of us ... keep investing in strategizing as best as possible, and when prices go down it's the right time to buy a lot.

Girlsbit

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

Do not listen to anyone, if you want to invest, you can try and there already decide whether you need it or not.
Mala65

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

Hey, in my opinion, everyone decides for themselves whether to invest in  the BTC or not. I read a lot about it myself before I invest in a crypto, but I'm never entirely suggesting the opinion of others. 
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

I believe one should explore alt coins as , block chain is the future but one has to be smart in investing rather than following the herd..
it's a good idea because Bitcoin is not regulated, not operated, and is not owned by a government. So that it will not experience the slightest change if a government fails that results in a decline in the value of the currency
The price of goods and the value of the money paid can rise or fall sharply in a very short time so that it has the potential to harm one of the parties involved in buying and selling.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Hannahanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:29:56 AM

Invest in bitcoin will leads to a good future, because most of the countries now legalized bitcoin. So bitcoin has a bright future, dont worry about current price, now the market is in dump. But surely the price will increase, the price will increase maybe by the end of this month or by next month. No one cannot predict the market but the bull market will occur but it takes some time to reach. Till that we have to wait with patience and hold the bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

Nowadays most of the people believe the bitcoin for future investment and future saving. Bitcoin price is not stable so it any Time to increase the price. If price will be low invest on time. Then wait for the price increase. If will be increase then sell it. Most of the people check the bitcoin price in the market place. Then will easy to get the coin price up and down. This information help to trading process. So time is important of this process. People time to sell and buy the coin. Market place is help to choose the coin and invest in the best coin.
The first thing you need to decide when going to trade in the bitcoin market is your attitude when investing. Do you want to make money quickly? Do you think that bitcoin is the future and holding it in the long run is the best choice? By understanding your investment period
Danilotot

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

it would be nice to invest in btc last month for the sake of the squeeze. nowadays there are still cases that the price of btc is high, but for me it is only for me.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
MCVXYZ

Merit: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

The ideal strategy to me seems to be to invest consistently over time because this minimizes the impact of volatile prices. For example, if you decide you want to invest in Steem but are not sure if the price will be up or down later, buying in every month instead of all at once is often an ideal way to go forward because if the price goes down, you get a better deal next time.

It is not the legal issue,your opinions don't include anything related to law or another suitable words which may be considered at here,So my advice is not to open topics which are not in connection with this theme.As I see you are begginer,but I am surprised why high ranked members response to you at here.

___________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ___________
✔ ICO Manager          ✔ Bounty Manager          ✔ Signature Campaign Manager          ✔ Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

The ideal strategy to me seems to be to invest consistently over time because this minimizes the impact of volatile prices. For example, if you decide you want to invest in Steem but are not sure if the price will be up or down later, buying in every month instead of all at once is often an ideal way to go forward because if the price goes down, you get a better deal next time.

It is not the legal issue,your opinions don't include anything related to law or another suitable words which may be considered at here,So my advice is not to open topics which are not in connection with this theme.As I see you are begginer,but I am surprised why high ranked members response to you at here.
Report to moderator that this thread isn't in the right place so they can move this thread to a bitcoin discussion, or the OP itself can move this thread.

DeadCoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

Invest in bitcoin is the right choice, this is the right time to buy bitcoin as its price is low. Now buy more bitcoins for future and hold it for long time. Bitcoin has a bright future and we all know bitcoin is the future of money. So don't get panic about current price. Now the price is in green hope this will continue in upcoming days, so hold the bitcoin once the price will touch the moon at that time you can sell and earn more profits.

▄███▄
                ███████░
               █████████▄
              ████████████
             ███████████▓▓▓░
            ███████████▓▓▓▓▓
          ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░
         ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
        ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░
       ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
      ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
........PayPal of Cryptocurrencies.......
Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████ Invest Now  ████
     ▄████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████████▌
    ████████████████▀▀ ---¬█████
    ███████████████        █████
    ██████████████    ▄▄▄▄▄█████
    ██████████████    ▀█████████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████████    ██████████
    ▐█████████████    █████████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌

██▄▄             ▄███▄
    ███████▄        ▄████████▄▄
    ██████████     ████████████▌
    ███████████▄ ▄████████████░░
    ████████████████████████░░░░
    ███████████████████████░░░░░
    █████████████████████░░░░░░░
    █████████   ▀▀███████░░░░░░░
    █████████        ▀░░░░░░░░░░
       ▀▀████             ░░░░░░
           ▀▀                 ░░
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Your chances of getting a big profit from the purchase of bitcoin are the same as your chance to win money from the lottery. The success rate is difficult to grasp, but more and more hackers can hack large companies so that any company has a risk regardless of the size of the company. So we have to be careful.
Aleh777

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:53:50 AM

Invest in bitcoin is a very good choice for future. Current price is suits now, as the price of bitcoin is very low you can by more bitcoins now. Bitcoin has a bright future so just hold the bitcoin for long time. Once the value of bitcoin will reach high at that time you can sell and earn more profit. Invest in bitcoin will leads to a good future.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Kris34

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

Investing is a complex process that requires good preparation and knowledge, in relation to the currency in which you are going to invest money.
maarx

Activity: 854
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Depends on the coin's growth yes. But when there is a fluctuation, focus on when to purchase and when hold back. Do not limit yourself on selling the coin you bought for a higher profit. Just set a threshold like, if you are buying a coin for $1, sell it for $1.10 which would be a decent turn over and this is how a trader should focus on. Don't buy set of coins in a bulk at once and let them stay held for a long time until you see a huge hike in values. This would hold back everything. Coins need to get supplied and circulated in the market for a better growth.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Hannahanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

Do not hesitate to invest in bitcoin. I would suggest you to choose any crypto coins now to buy as all crypto coins are much cheaper and yes the profit is going to be for sure down the line. Choose few best ICOs as well. We have so many legit ICOs. Split your investment into parts and invest in coins and tokens. crypto is the best platform where you can invest with more trust.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Danilotot

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

With the bitcoin price movements now ams good enough to finish investing here. especially now that its price goes down, investing only for investing is higher than you can afford.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.