Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19206 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

I agree with you. For me, gold and silver are safer than bank deposits because they are stable and are valuable asset.

Gold, platinum, and silver will live always, and nothing will happen to them. Yes, they can be volatile but it does not mean a lot. Finally, they will be valuable. You can buy any things on it. Crypto is a bit different.
well, the investment tool has always been used as a benchmark for the intrinsic value of money. so, of course it's better, but keeping it will be very difficult, because it will be very difficult to keep things like that. well, so, most people want instant and deposits on banks become the solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

Yes, maybe gold and silver can be safer than deposits in a bank. Maybe it's also because gold and silver can be stored in your own hands without being taxed and others, but for now cryptocurrency and digital currencies are the safest.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

There are almost no risks in investing in gold or silver and of course they are much safer than Bank deposits.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

Yes, maybe gold and silver can be safer than deposits in a bank. Maybe it's also because gold and silver can be stored in your own hands without being taxed and others, but for now cryptocurrency and digital currencies are the safest.
if we talk about volatility in my opinion bank deposits more secure for us.as we know minute by minutes gold and silver price changed.if we buy in expensive price our asset value could decrease alot.this think is not happen in bank deposits.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

Greater part of the banks were incorporated under the supervision of the individual government. In such manner gold and silver venture were great. In my nation we approach make a speculation on gold and silver on banks itself. Along these lines, I think about contributing on gold, silver and Bank stores nearly the same.

Although I understand that gold and silver will always grow in price, I cannot refuse from the bank services. For me, it is better to deal with traditional banks.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
The market of precious metals is a bit elaborated (though not so volatile as crypto market). Your calculations are based on approximations that might not always be true, so I personally would prefer to keep my money in the bank.

Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

Gold is not an investment: there are certainly more profitable things.
But "real" gold, I mean bullion and not certificates, is still the most solid and lasting thing that humanity has ever produced.
So, it's always better to keep somewhere a little bit of gold. Just in case...

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

Gold is not an investment: there are certainly more profitable things.
But "real" gold, I mean bullion and not certificates, is still the most solid and lasting thing that humanity has ever produced.
So, it's always better to keep somewhere a little bit of gold. Just in case...

I couldn't agree more.  Only buy gold that you physically have control over, these certificates don't mean anything if we go through a major crisis.  Gold has always had trade value since humans started civilization. 
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:15:11 AM

for me it is a good choice because everyone has different desires and life choices. gold and silver are the value of investments that are never consumed by the times but the value of the land also can not be ruled out Smiley
gold and silver were best commodity investment at this moment.its price gradually rise year by year.and most investor that hold this commodity earn huge profits in few months or years.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

Investments in gold and silver are more stable, guaranteed and have much less risks compared to Bank deposits.
lebronLALK

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

World economic growth. Gold prices continue to rise, Investors continue to pour more money into gold. Gold is a source of higher returns than bank deposits. Always promote risk mitigation in the portfolio.
peterstark

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:02:45 AM

Gold, which is considered a common currency for hundreds of years, is an effective investment channel but due to fluctuations in the market, the gold price fluctuates continuously, creating a lot of risks for investors. Meanwhile, depositing savings is considered a safer investment, less afraid of market volatility but in terms of profitability is not high in gold.
tonyparker

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

Gold is a safe "place to live" when inflation occurs by inversely proportional to the dollar. Moreover, buying gold will not only help you to break up and diversify your portfolio, but the value of gold also fluctuates with the stock and currency channels, helping you minimize risk.
MinSiu

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

gold and silver are valuable asset and safer than bank deposit because i think we can go long with bank but not worry about bankrupt or collapsing.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

gold and silver are valuable asset and safer than bank deposit because i think we can go long with bank but not worry about bankrupt or collapsing.
It is all true as long as you don't keep your gold in a bank safe deposit box, but at your private location. In a bank deposit box, there is nothing preventing the government to seize the contents same as they stole the money people held in their bank accounts in Cyprus.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

If you are buying this precious metals and you keep it we can considered it safer than investing and depositing money in the banks , because there will be possibility that banks might declare bankruptcy ,and few of your investment will be returned to you, while gold and silver in the long period of time can be of more value from the time you invest on it.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

maybe they say it in a General sense, not in the sense that there will be no organizations at all. the world is changing and instead of banks there will be the same organizations providing services
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
In my opinion there is also a truth because gold and silver have always been the place of investment in various circles and until now they are still used as an investment place. We don't know when the bank will bankrupt, so gold and silver in my opinion are better.
adefirman98

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

Two types of investment instruments that are well known to the public from precious metals are gold and silver. Even though the community is far more familiar with gold than silver, but in fact precious silver metal can also provide a great advantage for its investors.
Non-physically, gold and silver investments can be done through online trading. The mechanism and how it works is completely different from physical investment (bars / dinar / dirham). The online gold and silver trading system is similar to foreign exchange (forex) trading. The most famous example for online gold trading is the XAU / USD pair system. While online silver trading can be found on the market with an XAG / USD pair.
Either gold or silver investment, both can be a path that can be taken by potential investors to make profits in the investment of precious metals. There are advantages and disadvantages of each type of investment in gold and silver, either in the form of physical investment (bars) or investing in online trading
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

Two types of investment instruments that are well known to the public from precious metals are gold and silver. Even though the community is far more familiar with gold than silver, but in fact precious silver metal can also provide a great advantage for its investors.
Non-physically, gold and silver investments can be done through online trading. The mechanism and how it works is completely different from physical investment (bars / dinar / dirham). The online gold and silver trading system is similar to foreign exchange (forex) trading. The most famous example for online gold trading is the XAU / USD pair system. While online silver trading can be found on the market with an XAG / USD pair.
Either gold or silver investment, both can be a path that can be taken by potential investors to make profits in the investment of precious metals. There are advantages and disadvantages of each type of investment in gold and silver, either in the form of physical investment (bars) or investing in online trading
Exactly because the demand for these precious metals never declines and this has been more like a costume for the females in the society to wear gold and silver-a concept to amplify their beauty-due to which the money invested in gold or silver seldom deteriorates for these metals are reluctant to inflation. This is the reason the market never collapse for gold and silver. Moreover, the worth of gold you hold rises over time as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: