Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19189 times)
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

I would say gold and silver are safer now as the next economic crisis can burst out at any moment and precious metals along with cryptocurrencies will be in high demand as people will urgently search for some store of value in order to protect their funds.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:27:10 PM

You can't determine what are the most safest, what are safest investment or is your investment protected over all? Even banks can't pay all your money if the bank got robbed or go bankrupt or burn, as the law says a percentage on how much only they will give you back, so even banks can't protect your money 100% but at least you can fight for your right, unlike gold and silver that when you loss it there nothing you can do and just to wait for police work to come--

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
queenstella

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:29:03 PM

Gold is a time-tested asset which protects your purchasing power over the long term. Gold will (at least) keep pace with inflation to preserve the purchasing power of your capital. Hence, when central banks attack debt instruments, investors gradually forsake losing funds and eventually migrate towards gold.

Even though gold doesn't pay a yield, as long as it merely paces with inflation it is a much better bank deposits.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

Well, if I had a large sum of money, I will prefer to to go for Gold and silver compared with the cryptocurrency probably at this period. The Gold has a more fixed valuable price overtime compared with the volatile crypto markets.
razzor

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

The main problem is that, in where are you looking to store your gold? It is risky if you have it on your house, what if someone enters there and stole it? What are you going to do? You lost everything. That does not happen with banks/bitcoins.

Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

Gold is a time-tested asset which protects your purchasing power over the long term. Gold will (at least) keep pace with inflation to preserve the purchasing power of your capital. Hence, when central banks attack debt instruments, investors gradually forsake losing funds and eventually migrate towards gold.

Even though gold doesn't pay a yield, as long as it merely paces with inflation it is a much better bank deposits.
I think that although gold is no longer a major form of currency in developed countries, gold is still a popular investment vehicle for a variety of reasons. However, the fact is that passive investment strategies such as buying and storing may be best for ordinary gold investors. Because the economy is cyclical, you can buy when the price of gold falls, regardless of the political instability that your country is experiencing or you think they are going to happen.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

There is a possibility of depreciation of the deposit in legal tender, because the fiat currency is a reaction to the economic situation of the country!
The price of gold and silver is determined according to the world's macro economy. Silver and gold are products that are more valuable than other varieties!
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:34:07 AM

There is a possibility of depreciation of the deposit in legal tender, because the fiat currency is a reaction to the economic situation of the country!
The price of gold and silver is determined according to the world's macro economy. Silver and gold are products that are more valuable than other varieties!
I think if you plan to keep your assets safe, gold and silver are safer options than bank deposits. Because gold, silver gives you the right to take ownership over your possessions. Control and use as desired. When depositing your bank, there are regulations to control how much you want to withdraw from the bank you have deposited and trust that they will safeguard your money.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

I think if you plan to keep your assets safe, gold and silver are safer options than bank deposits. Because gold, silver gives you the right to take ownership over your possessions. Control and use as desired. When depositing your bank, there are regulations to control how much you want to withdraw from the bank you have deposited and trust that they will safeguard your money.
I do not think gold, silver safer bank deposit or bank deposit safer than gold, silver. Gold, silver allows you to be more active with your assets. The decision to retain or use the property is at your will and your plan, without the need for costly and time-consuming procedures. If you can not control your assets, the bank can help you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

yes you are right to buy gold and silver is safer than deposit in the bank because by giving your money in the bank is uncertain the money you have can survive and can not grow the money you have as well.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

Yes, it is saying that gold and diamond investment are many times better than bank investment. Because the bank is being financed for another purpose but the profit is limited. Many times it can be seen in many cases due to money loss. But in the case of gold and diamond, it is different. These prices are not very stable but rather, then profit is good. And there is no possibility of going to lose.

keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

That's right, Gold and Silver Investments are more profitable than Investing in Banks! Banks only give little interest, and our money will be cut off administration every month, while Gold is not, It is true that most of the books suffered losses when we sell gold 3-5% of the price of Gold at that time. but when we sell Gold at high prices, we will still get a big profit. in addition, the advantages of Gold is that we can wear it as jewelry and it will make us more beautiful.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

I do not think gold, silver safer bank deposit or bank deposit safer than gold, silver. Gold, silver allows you to be more active with your assets. The decision to retain or use the property is at your will and your plan, without the need for costly and time-consuming procedures. If you can not control your assets, the bank can help you.
Investing in gold and silver is an effective and traditional way of investing that has been applied throughout the world's economic history so it is always a good investment choice. The risk of investing in gold, silver is that when you keep a large amount you can be stolen by the thief, if there is a good way of preserving it, I think it is great.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

it seems safer to buy gold and silver than to deposit to the bank, by buying gold and silver assets that you have in your own hold and you can control whereas if in the bank it is very difficult to know.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

Absolutely correct, we find that gold is always safer than bank deposits, since bank deposits are the money you hand over to others, and gold is always holding you.

As for me, it is always better to have gold but it must be kept safe. Most of the people use the same bank cells to store it there and pay money for this service.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

I certainly did not buy gold before, but now I really want it. I observe that in 2018 the price of gold increased by more than 15%. That's good income. And the most important thing is not money and not a crypt, it is gold.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

I understand through the data that you have given, gold and silver might just be better than saving in a bank. The only disadvantage is that it can be stolen and therefore needs a very secured vault.

thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

Yes,  while many people assume their assets are protected, there have been historical instances where governments have seized citizen property stored in banks.
All that predictions can also be not met, just the same as bitcoin has not met our predictions for it to be paying $50,000 per July 2018 and etc. I'm trying to divide my investments.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

i would say that buying actual gold and silver. As actual metals which you can keep in your hand is safer than bank deposits.
Unfortunately banks go under more often then we think and they take with them large amounts of deposits, i know that in EU the guranteed amount of deposit is  about 50 000 Euros, so if you have deposited one million , you would lose 95% of your funds.

sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:08:44 PM

It is not safe to keep money in a bank, especially now. If you consider storage, not profit, then gold can be the best option. at least you will cover inflation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: