Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

What kind of experience do the developers of this project have - have they already finished products or are they just waiting for it?

In my option there are professional team members that are working for the project. But I saw there website there are only few members who are officially listed there.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

Are there any administrators here? How can I find out in which country the headquarters of this project is located? I can not find this information here.
You can take a look on the official project white papers which is available where you can view the complete information and the roadmap gives you a complete end to end vision with the infrastructure.
This I saw, and read completely the information on the road map. But I would like to know this information from an official source, for example, that would be answered by administrators, who unfortunately do not often write here.
In addition with your concerns mate, I read some answers here and I thought it was the project administrator here in the thread, but I also observed in some projects that teams are more active in socialmedia groups than the ann thread. Hopefully our observation will be noticed and they can do something about this. In fairness some supporters and investors here in thread are very helpful and they answer some quires of newcomers.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

It is difficult to implement a project, regardless of what it is. If the time is also unsuccessfully chosen, the effort can be reduced to zero.
But most people say the opposite. That the project on the contrary is good and will be realized in the near future. Let's see how this will happen.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

Are there any administrators here? How can I find out in which country the headquarters of this project is located? I can not find this information here.
You can take a look on the official project white papers which is available where you can view the complete information and the roadmap gives you a complete end to end vision with the infrastructure.
This I saw, and read completely the information on the road map. But I would like to know this information from an official source, for example, that would be answered by administrators, who unfortunately do not often write here.
In addition with your concerns mate, I read some answers here and I thought it was the project administrator here in the thread, but I also observed in some projects that teams are more active in socialmedia groups than the ann thread. Hopefully our observation will be noticed and they can do something about this. In fairness some supporters and investors here in thread are very helpful and they answer some quires of newcomers.
Yeah thankfully some of the supporters are giving answers that are really helpful, this proves that the investors are really interested in the project, lets hope that the team can also give more time in here.

gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

The number of tokens is limited or their number will increase over time? A fundamental question, I hope that it will not be left unanswered.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

What kind of experience do the developers of this project have - have they already finished products or are they just waiting for it?

I think they are working out to bring something new.  you can check official whitepaper that may give ur answer.

fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

The number of tokens is limited or their number will increase over time? A fundamental question, I hope that it will not be left unanswered.
how much I know the number of tokens is limited, and will not increase. And the team said that the distribution of tokens will be after October this year.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

i think things are improving here since they have whitepaper and other docs though they didnt announce that but still i like the way they are picking the speed i hope to get other details soons
I on the contrary do not see any activity from the project administrators. It seems strange not to answer the questions of interested people
I agree. They are not actively doing some works regarding on how to attract more people to join on this community which is very needed for a project that is new. Hopefully, they will take sometimes to answers some queries here and give us more news about the platform.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

i think things are improving here since they have whitepaper and other docs though they didnt announce that but still i like the way they are picking the speed i hope to get other details soons
I on the contrary do not see any activity from the project administrators. It seems strange not to answer the questions of interested people
Too bad that this is what happening to to this project team administration. Well, it is not a good move for this project since it is just on its beginning. As I can, the team is lack of focus on their community. The team has a good project to keep on going with a unique features and characteristics but I hope that the team will also build its good connection to its supporters, users and investors.

Let us not conclude directly to what the future happenings of this project. This is what we called " Nobody's perfect" they have part that they are good and there are some part also that needs to develop. But I think the observations that each of us stated in here will help a lot to give new ideas to the team just like what part they should focus and needs to upgrade. Hoping the team will find ways to fix it and be active enough in answering questions and in giving updates.
jorikrevazov

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

I think this information can be found on the personal pages of the team members. The site is written about it briefly, but there is a link to learn more.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

Its good to see that all the team members behid this project has attached thier linked account on thier profile. This simoly shows that they are serious about this business.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

I think this information can be found on the personal pages of the team members. The site is written about it briefly, but there is a link to learn more.
Yes, youre right mate. I think the project has official website. My apologies but I don't have the link for the project website. Hope there is someone who can enlightened our questions and  inquiries.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

Its good to see that all the team members behid this project has attached thier linked account on thier profile. This simoly shows that they are serious about this business.

Yes this is a good start to boost trust and confidence of the investors to participate in this project, the developers must not just link their profile but they must be sure that all information is credible and real.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

I also think its better to lock the tokens for a minimum of 3 years to increase its value over time. Some projects was able to make it work and the demand for those tokens are getting much higher instead of immidiately selling it when it gets listed on exchanges.

This will be impossible tho, if their investors know that their token matrix will be like this then no one will be interested, they would rather use their funds and invest it in projects where they can earn in a short period of time.
tarber0

Activity: 150
Merit: 7

BAANX

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

I think it's the system of coins and based on coins. There is no possibility to stop the marketing of coins for three years.

BAAN►X | The Cryptobank Revolution (http://www.baanx.com)
►ANNOUNCE (http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3052592)
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

I also think its better to lock the tokens for a minimum of 3 years to increase its value over time. Some projects was able to make it work and the demand for those tokens are getting much higher instead of immidiately selling it when it gets listed on exchanges.

This will be impossible tho, if their investors know that their token matrix will be like this then no one will be interested, they would rather use their funds and invest it in projects where they can earn in a short period of time.
I would not say that. Different investors pursue different goals. For some, short-term investments are more attractive, while others see priorities only in long-term deposits.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

I liked the project, that it was really interesting because it is the experience of developers, because as for me this is the main thing.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

Yes this is a good start to boost trust and confidence of the investors to participate in this project, the developers must not just link their profile but they must be sure that all information is credible and real.
I think this should be mandatory to all ico projects to submit the members information before doing announcement in btctalk. I think thats easu since moderators will personaly check thise informations even if everyone can freely create a post.

Wouldn't ever work properly cause ICO devs rarely share their data. Ironically they are the same guys asking US for OUR data despite not telling us who they are
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

I think this should be mandatory to all ico projects to submit the members information before doing announcement in btctalk. I think thats easu since moderators will personaly check thise informations even if everyone can freely create a post.

Wouldn't ever work properly cause ICO devs rarely share their data. Ironically they are the same guys asking US for OUR data despite not telling us who they are

How ironic is that. I get your point but don't contradict the plans of the team about this project because in the end we're just merely supporters on this platform. Hoping this make sense.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

Exactly mostly ICOs ( specifically those scam ICOs) putting up fake member profile to easily gain trust from the investors. And I think it should be a requirement for all ICOs to prevent fraud and scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: