Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIMEcoin  (Read 315187 times)
JiveTonto

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:38:39 PM

im trying to personally push dime up to 1 cent per coin for 2018,its costing me but why are we selling so cheep we need to be holders and traders,im continually buying and stacking on the next one up

Common guys work as a team lets push

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:58:55 PM

im trying to personally push dime up to 1 cent per coin for 2018,its costing me but why are we selling so cheep we need to be holders and traders,im continually buying and stacking on the next one up

that will never happen, that would imply a marketcap of over 5 billion. Maybe if it gets used worldwide as a gaming transaction coin or something. I still very much believe a large marketplace where people can buy, sell, rent and even create their own basic games (snake, tetris, games that are easy to build and invent) in exchange for dimecoin fees or something.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
JiveTonto

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:00:30 PM

that will never happen, that would imply a marketcap of over 5 billion. Maybe if it gets used worldwide as a gaming transaction coin or something. I still very much believe a large marketplace where people can buy, sell, rent and even create their own basic games (snake, tetris, games that are easy to build and invent) in exchange for dimecoin fees or something.

excatly why im trying to add a physical value to it ........i think at current exhancge rates you could hire me for mare cents to the hour

Hello my name is John Clifford and I am a machine operator in New Zealand,I current have my Class 1 2 4 WTR licence,Sitesafe and all other necessary tickets.Happy to labor or drive machinery or operate hand tools, Im 26 years old,96kg Fit and have good work references ,I have a photographic work record as well as contact numbers and written references.My experience is from 1.5ton up to 70ton mostly quarry and farm work,little bit of civil here and there.

I am willing to trade the value of my time @ $60 an hour to 1cent per dime (100 dime to a $1  ,60000 dime an hour )

Conditions
Work in the Waikato of New Zealand
Pay travel Time
Minimum of 4 hours pay/work ---Travel on top
Currently offering a maximum of 20 hours a week

IF your SERIOUS please contact me for my CV/References/Proof of work/Licences at

JiveTonto@Gmail.Com
 or
0223036467 -recommend txting 1st as normally Im quite rural

We as a group need to start adding physical value to this coin by exchanging time or physical items for this coin
roger26elite

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:37:19 PM

and the website for when PEME?
 Huh Huh Huh
MisterLG

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:55:46 PM

Huh Huh Huh
The website and wallet should have been launched like one week ago, at least that was the planning of weeks ago. I am not sure what to think about Dime Coin anymore and I am starting to lose faith in this project more and more.... unfortunately..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
roger26elite

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:04:24 AM

Huh Huh Huh
The website and wallet should have been launched like one week ago, at least that was the planning of weeks ago. I am not sure what to think about Dime Coin anymore and I am starting to lose faith in this project more and more.... unfortunately..

Quiet friend is not so much, have patience. He must have had a reason for this and, therefore, in my part it bothers me because I do not have help for the community if he can not do all the work. Now we have not seen the objective of the currency to the community to see if it agrees or implement more things, I previously and another colleague commented, but only 2 people responded and the rest was worth, I do not see participation, believe that with invest is enough ?? I can not move to generate traffic and it's too long to build a web page or if you still do not have billboards ready that can be downloaded to see what can be done between them.
mikej007

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:24:16 AM

DIMEcoin is very similar to Dogecoin, both were launched 2014 and both have reasonable transaction costs and speeds, however Dogecoin is now a widely adopted trading pair, could we make this happen with DIME?
MiBambino

Activity: 644

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

DIMEcoin is very similar to Dogecoin, both were launched 2014 and both have reasonable transaction costs and speeds, however Dogecoin is now a widely adopted trading pair, could we make this happen with DIME?

In theory that could happen, but I don't think it will. It needs a purpose first, dogecoin doesn't have one either but just like bitcoin it has early movers advantage. Everyone knows about doge because of the meme; how many people know dimecoin right now? I don't think it's a lot. After it gets a purpose, we'll see prices shoot up

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
peme

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:27:33 PM

....still working on the website relaunch....do not have much time at the moment, that's why I do not have a date when it will be done.
nordtyt

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

....still working on the website relaunch....do not have much time at the moment, that's why I do not have a date when it will be done.

Man and brother, let's do it all by ourselves if you don't have the time. Give me access to the site.
CryptoMonitorBot

Activity: 104

Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:57:19 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 05:24:26 PM by CryptoMonitorBot

Think about offering a service that requires to buy DIME.
Like Bitconnect.

To use the Bitconnect (ponzi..) service, you need to buy Bitconnect coins.

You can do exactly the same principle with DIME, if you create a service that will be useful worldwide. (and of course not a ponzi  Grin )

There's a few ideas I got in mind.
Like an easy/fast Crypto buy service.

Example: I want to immediately buy Bitcoin Gold because I feel it.

Scenario 1
I can't wait (or I don't want) to buy BTC (or ETH) and send it to any exchange, (convert my ETH to BTC) then convert to BTG.

Scenario 2
I read a news or I see an interesting price for a currency.
I'm away from my computer (or at the job) I can't create an account on XXX exchange website, I can't buy and send coins to buy BTG.

You can provide a platform where you can sell DIME:
- Users can buy DIME and create an order to convert to any currency
- Users can fill an order and send DIME to a specific address to complete the order

Then a DIME operator will:
1) Buy Bitcoin Gold for the user
2) Send the coin to the user on any exchange or in a wallet

Fees are paid in DIME and cover the costs. The service doesn't hold the coins, coins are sent to the buyer.
The point is to provide a very very easy way to buy cryptocurrencies.

Just sayin'  Smiley

CryptoMonitor.tech 🔹 Telegram Bot 🔹 Alerts 🔹 MultiConverter 🔹 BittrexTicker 🔹 Wallet checker
MegaDK

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:43:02 PM

[/quote]

In theory that could happen, but I don't think it will. It needs a purpose first, dogecoin doesn't have one either but just like bitcoin it has early movers advantage. Everyone knows about doge because of the meme; how many people know dimecoin right now? I don't think it's a lot. After it gets a purpose, we'll see prices shoot up
[/quote]

Hi ALL !!!
 1 I see Dime Coin and i want get them )))
 2 I download win  wallet on my LapTop
 3 My antiVirus app ALLERT me ( Trojan in exe )
 4 I want papper wallet, but i cant see(found) balance sites (((

What me do ? )))
 I want 1000000 Dime coin ( but virus and dont working papper walets ) but cant get garanties (((

P.S. i cknown some place - in that crowd fauding platform many ppl ( and you ) can donate to create DimeCoin Cazino !!! And DimeCoin will skyroket )))
But first i need get me 1000000 or 2000000 Dime coins without viruses  ;-) by 0.000003 usd )))

PP.S. Sorry for my english )))
JiveTonto

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:38:06 AM

we need to start posting on exchange forums and talking about how it can assist dodge as a minor trading currency

,ive posted on cryptopia
nekobod

Activity: 238

A professional translator for English & Chinese

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:06:38 AM

Well, Dogecoin was started as a joke and the founder doesn't profit even from one coin (NYT had an article about it), even today. It has at least a traction for dog lovers and animal rescue groups, and this is why it has taken off to where it is today. But what does Dime does? Everything and Nothing. The talk of many ideas, the talk of keeping the volume ridiculously large because it is unique, the talk of using it for all things. I am sorry, but even in the crypto world, this is not how thing works. Everything equal nothing. There is everything and there is nothing. There is no focus on one thing that can make people see its usefulness.  I don't see hope for this coin despite I see the passion from whoever picked up the project – mind you, I purchased 9000000 coins to support their passion. I didn't regret it and still don't,  but after two months I don't see hope for this project.

I'm a professional translator. I do literary & commercial translations. ICO project & White Paper translations is just my hobby while investing in cryptocurrencies.
JiveTonto

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:11:13 AM

what dime provides is ::
/volume/
/cheep transitions fees/
/easily acquired/
/a few major exchanges/
/quick transition times/

what more would you want in a trading pair coin?
nekobod

Activity: 238

A professional translator for English & Chinese

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:17:33 AM

what dime provides is ::
/volume/
/cheep transitions fees/
/easily acquired/
/a few major exchanges/
/quick transition times/

what more would you want in a trading pair coin?

These are nonessential because right now there are at least 500, if not 1000 coins out there in the crypto-world having the same very-soon-will-be-a-standard for every token and coin.

I have 8999999.99990000 dime coins now (.1 went to moving from one exchange to the other). It is not much. I would love nothing but for you guys and devs prove me wrong.

I'm a professional translator. I do literary & commercial translations. ICO project & White Paper translations is just my hobby while investing in cryptocurrencies.
JiveTonto

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:21:36 AM

what do you mean nonessential ,they make it ideal as a trading partner

should i add block height and history? your new coins dont have

Im looking at it as a simple purpose coin,your trying to find it multi uses

its like the 1st wheel,it was round and rolled ..........that was enough...........it was later on cogs and axles and all the supporting bits for use devolved to make the simple round rolling thing more usefull
MegaDK

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:42:43 AM

Why in Dime-qt.exe Trojan ? The creators special integrated it in wallet ? I wana bought some DIME coins, but scary to install q-t Dime coin wallet...
JiveTonto

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:44:06 AM

its allways said that,set up a wallet on an online exhange so you dont have to install anything locally or install to a usb key? and only run when necessary?
MegaDK

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

its allways said that,set up a wallet on an online exhange so you dont have to install anything locally or install to a usb key? and only run when necessary?

1 The antivirus said - its trojan will have acess to passwords ( i dont save passwords in hdd )and photos ( imajes in my PC ),
2 AND , yes, i wonna have qt Dime in my hdd ( but you get me good idea - install to Micro sd ))) )
3 And yes - i scary have 1000000 dime coins in online srvises ( exchanger ) , i wonna send all to wallet in pc ))) but it have trojan (((

and i cant understand where i can see avelbl balans on papper wallet ( i cant found that servises ( or websites ) - i understand how get papper wallet, but cant see papper balanse in any sites )) Sorry for my eng )))
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: