Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIMEcoin  (Read 315187 times)
praiseduarte

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:58:28 AM

Is this Community  coin.
How it can have two official website and two githubs?

What a crock of shit who gives a damn about a parking lot in another state is this some kind of fucking joke

A lot of people give a shit, and this is not a joke. Name 1 coin who has landed a partnership this big in under 6 weeks (let alone the 4 other partnerships that have already been made), then maybe you're posts won't be a joke.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sillyme

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:47:52 AM

Is this Community  coin.

What a crock of shit who gives a damn about a parking lot in another state is this some kind of fucking joke

A lot of people give a shit, and this is not a joke. Name 1 coin who has landed a partnership this big in under 6 weeks (let alone the 4 other partnerships that have already been made), then maybe you're posts won't be a joke.
[/quote

When will you idiots learn the only way dime will rise is to burn the tokens down to less then 100 million what do you think we are a bunch of idiots who you fooling.

A parking lot LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO FUCKING JOKE
Sillyme

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:49:28 AM

Is this Community  coin.

[/quote

When will you idiots learn the only way dime will rise is to burn the tokens down to less then 100 million what do you think we are a bunch of idiots who you fooling.

THIS FAKE BULLSHIT PARKING LOT NEWS FLASH ASSHOLE NONE OF US LIVE IN THAT STATE RETARD
Sillyme

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:52:05 AM

Is this Community  coin.

[/quote

THIS FAKE BULLSHIT PARKING LOT NEWS FLASH ASSHOLE NONE OF US LIVE IN THAT STATE RETARD

LETS SEE PARTNERSHIP 1 A WORTHLESS SOCCER TEAM TO A FUCKING PARKING LOT WHAT NEXT  BATHROOM ATTENDANT LMAO
Sillyme

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:56:01 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 07:27:40 AM by Sillyme

Is this Community  coin.

[/quote

LETS SEE PARTNERSHIP 1 A WORTHLESS SOCCER TEAM TO A FUCKING PARKING LOT WHAT NEXT  BATHROOM ATTENDANT LMAO

BURN THE FUCKING TOKENS ENOUGH WITH PARTNERSHIP BURNING TOKENS WILL MAKE DIME RISE
Sillyme

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:37 AM

Is this Community  coin.

[/quote

LETS SEE PARTNERSHIP 1 A WORTHLESS SOCCER TEAM TO A FUCKING PARKING LOT WHAT NEXT  BATHROOM ATTENDANT LMAO

BURN THE FUCKING TOKENS ENOUGH WITH PARTNERSHIP BURNING TOKENS WILL MAKE DIME RISE

1. BURN TOKENS 2.LIST ON HITBC  3. OTHER EXCHANGES DIME WILL HIT 1 PENNY NOT THAT HARD RETARDS
Sillyme

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:19:47 AM

Is this Community  coin.

[/quote

1. BURN TOKENS 2.LIST ON HITBC  3. OTHER EXCHANGES DIME WILL HIT 1 PENNY NOT THAT HARD RETARDS

SEE WHAT I MEAN WITH THIS ANSWER Name 1 coin who has landed a partnership this big in under 6 weeks A LOT OF TOKENS HAVE YOU FUCKING RETARD RIPPLE BITCOIN ETH RIPPLE HAS MORE PARTNER SHIPS THEN THIS SHIT COIN WITH COUNTRY'S BANKS NOT SOME FUCKING PARKING LOT LMAO LMAO
Sillyme

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

Is this Community  coin.

[/quote

SEE WHAT I MEAN WITH THIS ANSWER Name 1 coin who has landed a partnership this big in under 6 weeks A LOT OF TOKENS HAVE YOU FUCKING RETARD RIPPLE BITCOIN ETH RIPPLE HAS MORE PARTNER SHIPS THEN THIS SHIT COIN WITH COUNTRY'S BANKS NOT SOME FUCKING PARKING LOT LMAO LMAO

LMAO LMAO LMAO THIS FUCKER THINKS DIME IS THE ONLY TOKEN WITH PARTNER SHIPS LMAO LMAO LMAO
Weishaupt

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

Is this Community  coin.

His life is a joke.
Weishaupt

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

Hi Dimecoiners!

I bought 3,000,000 Dimecoin on Yobit. But the coin is under maintenance. I'm unable to withdraw. I've sent in a support ticket but everywhere online people are talking about how shit Yobit's support is. People keep saying Yobit is a scam.

Will I ever be able to withdraw them? I feel like I've been scammed.  Cry

Has anyone had this issue? Is there any hope? #feelsbadman

Thank you for your kind words! I'm not an idiot I just didn't know that you're supposed to check the wallet status on yobit.io before you buy. Its an unwritten rule of trading on yobit.io I wish you would get your facts right before you start giving others advice.

FYI I traded it for ETH and moved it over and bought it again at Cryptopia and withdrew it. Gained some Dimecoins and bought another a 500k dimecoins in the process. Its all good and I wasn't scammed. So please if you have nothing helpful to say don't say it.

Thank you Weishaupt, MOProgress for helping me!

You are welcome. That just how it should, we help ourselves when we are in need of help.

Are you even here kid?

So inept.
Weishaupt

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

A SOCCER TEAM A PARKING LOT LMAO LMAO LMAO WOW THATS GOING TO MAKE DIME COIN MOON LMAO LMAO

HEY ASS FUCK CHECKOUT RIPPLES PARTNERSHIPS  LMAO LMAO

DIME COIN IS DEAD SAVE YOUR MONEY D LIST THIS SHIT COIN KEVIN IS A RUDE FAG

Damn! Are you twelve?

Are you this unhinged?

You sound like a basement dweller screaming for mums sandwiches.

Get a grip kiddo.

I know the grown up world is scary!

Clean up your basement and your petty childish act.

Hey Weishaupt cunt suck my mommy balls you dime faggot

You have ton of issues.

You should check it out.

Reading your posts are like reading schizophrenia.
Sillyme

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:27:07 AM

A SOCCER TEAM A PARKING LOT LMAO LMAO LMAO WOW THATS GOING TO MAKE DIME COIN MOON LMAO LMAO

Damn! Are you twelve?

Are you this unhinged?

Get a grip kiddo.

You have ton of issues.

You should check it out.

I have tons of issues why cause i call this coin a shit coin lololol
Weishaupt

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

Damn! Are you twelve?

Are you this unhinged?

Get a grip kiddo.

You have ton of issues.

You should check it out.

I have tons of issues why cause i call this coin a shit coin lololol

Like i said, ton of issues.

You should get some help and sell me your Dimecoins.
Weishaupt

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

wut, no coin control again ? v1.7.0.2... why ?

How, explain.  Huh
Weishaupt

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

wut, no coin control again ? v1.7.0.2... why ?

How, explain.  Huh

coin control interface is present in qt wallet v0.9.2.1 (pretty decent version btw):
https://github.com/coins7ex/Dimecoin-qt_0.9.2.1/blob/master/dimecoin-qt.zip
but none in v1.7.0.2 (external dlls piss me as well):
https://github.com/halfirish83/builds/raw/master/1.7.0.2/Windows/SetupDimecoin_1.7.0.2.exe

so back to bones lol ?

Im perplexed .. what does this mean?
makko91

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

It's really information, who knows?

My Café Box is a Tantra Bliss chocolate blend of certified organic spices and superfoods which are formulated to enhance your sex drive. Sexual activity benefits your body in many of the same ways as exercise, boosting heart health and immunity and lowering blood pressure.

They are currently offering 10% off for any Dimecoin Community members so check it out!

This means the someone is accepting dimecoin as payment ? It can be one way to increase coin popularity...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CosmicDream

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

Are they still planning to get listed on CryptoBridge https://crypto-bridge.com/?
Sillyme

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

My Café Box is a Tantra Bliss chocolate blend of certified organic spices and superfoods which are formulated to enhance your sex drive. Sexual activity benefits your body in many of the same ways as exercise, boosting heart health and immunity and lowering blood pressure.

They are currently offering 10% off for any Dimecoin Community members so check it out!

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE DIME MEMBERS GET 10 PERCENT OH BOY I BETTER HURRY LMAO
Weishaupt

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE DIME MEMBERS GET 10 PERCENT OH BOY I BETTER HURRY LMAO

You should seek help.

This community is for everyone but we don't need your temper tantrums.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

Hi Dimecoiners!

I bought 3,000,000 Dimecoin on Yobit. But the coin is under maintenance. I'm unable to withdraw. I've sent in a support ticket but everywhere online people are talking about how shit Yobit's support is. People keep saying Yobit is a scam.

Will I ever be able to withdraw them? I feel like I've been scammed.  Cry

Has anyone had this issue? Is there any hope? #feelsbadman

You should have used another exchange. Yobit is always like that. Most times they keep wallets under maintenance and they will not do anything about it for months. I believe if the dev can write to them, they may do do something about the maintenance.

There is a good chance that even the developer can't do anything about it. Often times they just don't respond and then manipulate the price because nobody can move coins off or on exchange.

MOve to Coinexchange.io

Although that is also not the very best place to trade at. A more decent exchange would be nice to have but it's difficult in the current situation.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: