Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 09:26:56 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIMEcoin  (Read 251900 times)
DimeWhale

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Dime Whale - Dimecoin Team - www.dimecoin.com.co

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

Problem with the blockchain Huh?  or Attack Huh?

In 20 secondes all blocks of this day are orphan on mining-dutch, aikapool.com and for my pool also... !!!!

see this address : 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3

Suspect and not possible : All blocks are realized with this address since 1 day ( since block 2837515 - 2018-05-02 04:33:19  >>> to >>> block 2839589 - 2018-05-03 01:54:50 ) !!!  

2 cycles of rewards without synchronization with the others core's on Internet network Huh?

Quid of the transactions of this day Huh?

NOT normal !

ALL MY ORPHAN BLOCKS NOW GENERATED TO THIS ADDRESS 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3 !!!!!!!!!!!!

As I replied last time, orphan blocks are common when there is a pool or solo miner faster than you, if they solve the block, they get the reward, it is how it is for all cryptos.

I understand it can be annoying but currently there is not alot that can be done, as replied last time we are looking into all options to make mining fairer for everyone.

You're lying! Orphans occur 2-3 hours after the coin mining, so the coins have time to reach the exchange, the txid transaction hash is assigned, and after 2 hours an empty block appears instead of the one generated before, and then the same wallet 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3 receives all the coins found! What time are the wallets synchronized? 2 -3 hours? it's unbelievable!

problem exists again since this morning.

Is it a 51 % attack comparable ?

All coins for this address : 7HvbVyCrWMuqyRmU4Canaqkgno2kHMtjLt

No, it appears to be a mining pool/miner address.

-DimeWhale
Dimecoin Team
Telegram - @DimeWhale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DimeWhale

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

https://t.me/DimecoinOfficialPublic/122212

Binance competition summary:

So in short, it will cost each community member that votes 0.1 BNB to vote

Voting will be 15-19th of June.

There is a way to earn more votes for your coin. The more BNB you hold in your Binance account, the more votes you will get up to a maximum multiple of 500BNB. So buy and hold as much BNB as you can afford, as well as voting for Dimecoin and may we be successful!

As soon as I/another person has the link to the comp. please share and message me, I will update this post.

-Dime Whale

-DimeWhale
Dimecoin Team
Telegram - @DimeWhale
MisterLG

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

Last time I checked (about 5 months ago), dime coin was working on a new website, wallet and overall image. Where are we at now? Is this project dead? because the website still says that the new website is work in progress Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
DimeWhale

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

Last time I checked (about 5 months ago), dime coin was working on a new website, wallet and overall image. Where are we at now? Is this project dead? because the website still says that the new website is work in progress Smiley

Please view https://www.dimecoinnetwork.com/dime/

We have released wallets for Windows, Android, Mac and Linux so far with much more to come!

Regards,
Budd

-DimeWhale
Dimecoin Team
Telegram - @DimeWhale
MisterLG

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

We have released wallets for Windows, Android, Mac and Linux so far with much more to come!

Regards,
Budd
Thanks! I was not aware of the new website and wallets (Was still looking at the dimecoinrocks website). I have downloaded the mac wallet but its not connecting the any nodes. Will give it some time Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
DimeWhale

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

Regards,
Budd
Thanks! I was not aware of the new website and wallets (Was still looking at the dimecoinrocks website). I have downloaded the mac wallet but its not connecting the any nodes. Will give it some time Smiley

All has been done by volunteers like myself, unfortunately we don't have control of the .rocks site, but we have fixed 99% of the links on the internet pointing to that site

-DimeWhale
Dimecoin Team
Telegram - @DimeWhale
DimeWhale

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:04:34 AM

Livecoin is now fully operational.

-Budd

-DimeWhale
Dimecoin Team
Telegram - @DimeWhale
VerdOrrBT

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

DIME listed on BTCiteXLive

https://bitexlive.com/exchange/BTC-DIME
https://bitexlive.com/exchange/DOGE-DIME

=)
MisterLG

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

Regards,
Budd

All has been done by volunteers like myself, unfortunately we don't have control of the .rocks site, but we have fixed 99% of the links on the internet pointing to that site
Do we know who the owner of that website is? Good that most links are linking to the new website but older investors (like me) might get confused and think nothing is happening with the project Smiley Just a suggestion to make dime coin better Smiley Keep up the good work mate!

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
DimeWhale

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:00:43 AM

Regards,
Budd

Do we know who the owner of that website is? Good that most links are linking to the new website but older investors (like me) might get confused and think nothing is happening with the project Smiley Just a suggestion to make dime coin better Smiley Keep up the good work mate!

Think it was to do with Chris Wilson https://www.whois.com/whois/dimecoin.rocks but this is all the info I have. I'll get into Ryan and see if there is anything we can push through other avenues.

-DimeWhale
Dimecoin Team
Telegram - @DimeWhale
cryptorusin

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

This is a bunch of shit! One man dumbs what the fuck is going to be with this crap coin! No buy, no value! But does this man want to be smart? Go to the bottom of the sea! New Titanic Cheesy

DimeWhale

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

This is a bunch of shit! One man dumbs what the fuck is going to be with this crap coin! No buy, no value! But does this man want to be smart? Go to the bottom of the sea! New Titanic Cheesy

This is not a get rich quick scheme, it is something that is being developed by dedicated community volunteers. I hope you understand, we have come a long way since January and this is just the tip of the iceberg, I assure you Smiley

-DimeWhale
Dimecoin Team
Telegram - @DimeWhale
MisterLG

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

Thank you for your constructive feedback mate.... Everyone should do their own research and clearly you did not did yours on dimecoin but you just stopped by to drop your negativity... Dimecoin has a long way to go, but I have faith in them....

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
gabrielerr

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

Good thing I found the whole project of the dimecoin interesting, I am interested in how to mine it I have found several sites that explain how but I really have not known very well.

I am currently registered on aikapool.com and I use a program called Dimecoin miner GUI V1.0.0.1
comes out doing the process and configure with my user.worker but in the page of aikapool in dashboard my worker does not appear and in the mining program leaves share founds 0 mino at a speed of 13116H / s according to the mining program

sorry if I have errors when writing my native language is Spanish
adrianovich

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Is this project dead? what"s happening with Dimecoin Wallet on Coinexchange?

https://ibb.co/ioLEUy

https://ibb.co/ne3q2J
DimeWhale

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

We have told them how to fix it, about a month ago..... so we wait I guess

-DimeWhale
Dimecoin Team
Telegram - @DimeWhale
DimeWhale

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

1.9 beta wallets released!
Make sure to backup your wallet.dat before installation, and follow the instructions:

https://github.com/dime-coin/dimecoin/releases/tag/1.9.0-beta1

I personally recommend this update.

PHASE
We are scheduled for listing on CryptalDash once their Exchange is up and running! First integrations will be the ERC20 tokens and then the rest of the coins will be integrated shortly after. For more information on their KYC process click here: https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/doing-your-kyc-right-the-first-time-tips-on-getting-your-kyc-completed-and-approved-e35b6f4ea5d7

VOTE
More exchanges means more liquidity! We asking you to vote for Dimecoin to get listed on CoinPulse, a recently new crypto exchange:

https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/12145/dimecoin-dime

DEVELOPMENT DIRECTION
We are steadily working on making Dimecoin a proof-of-stake coin. We have a 1.9 update provided by our developer, @AxlCrypto - Alexander,  (not yet PoS enabled) that we will be releasing shortly to the exchanges, mining pools, and the public. We see these as the next steps that fit for the future of Dimecoin and it's longevity.

Please remember we are currently all volunteers working on this project. We are in contact with 3rd party blockchain developers to progress our desired developments further. Our team is stubborn to make Dimecoin successful and on par in a highly competitive market. We are aware of the wallet maintenance on our major exchanges. Stay respectful, stay watchful. Your concerns are heard and they do not go unnoticed.

REAL USE CASE
Don't forget Dimecoin is listed on @Paytomat powered point-of-sale systems in over 340 locations and growing. They are an extraordinary and respected crypto team in the field  helping to drive crypto innovation in the present.

-DimeWhale
Dimecoin Team
Telegram - @DimeWhale
DimeWhale

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

Coinexchange wallets are now fully operational

-DimeWhale
Dimecoin Team
Telegram - @DimeWhale
MisterLG

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

Make sure to backup your wallet.dat before installation, and follow the instructions:

PHASE
We are scheduled for listing on CryptalDash once their Exchange is up and running! First integrations will be the ERC20 tokens and then the rest of the coins will be integrated shortly after. For more information on their KYC process click here: https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/doing-your-kyc-right-the-first-time-tips-on-getting-your-kyc-completed-and-approved-e35b6f4ea5d7

VOTE
More exchanges means more liquidity! We asking you to vote for Dimecoin to get listed on CoinPulse, a recently new crypto exchange:

DEVELOPMENT DIRECTION
We are steadily working on making Dimecoin a proof-of-stake coin. We have a 1.9 update provided by our developer, @AxlCrypto - Alexander,  (not yet PoS enabled) that we will be releasing shortly to the exchanges, mining pools, and the public. We see these as the next steps that fit for the future of Dimecoin and it's longevity.

Please remember we are currently all volunteers working on this project. We are in contact with 3rd party blockchain developers to progress our desired developments further. Our team is stubborn to make Dimecoin successful and on par in a highly competitive market. We are aware of the wallet maintenance on our major exchanges. Stay respectful, stay watchful. Your concerns are heard and they do not go unnoticed.

REAL USE CASE
Don't forget Dimecoin is listed on @Paytomat powered point-of-sale systems in over 340 locations and growing. They are an extraordinary and respected crypto team in the field  helping to drive crypto innovation in the present.
this is great news mate! I still have all my dimes on a paper wallet but will download the wallet today Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
praiseduarte

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:06:21 AM

PHASE

VOTE

DEVELOPMENT DIRECTION

REAL USE CASE

Final release for v1.9.0 is now available:

https://www.dimecoin.com.co/wallets/

https://github.com/dime-coin/dimecoin/releases/tag/1.9.0.0
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.