Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIMEcoin  (Read 315179 times)
xedter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:49:21 AM

Any sites that are related to the old dimecoin should be taken down. everytime I search for dimecoin on google, the sites the dev's started are the ones popping up. This one doesnt show up, I had to go through the previous one just to find this one. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:08:12 AM

Is it possible to change the name of DIME into something else? like Quarter.

About the developments, if the community sees the progress/helpful of your work i am pretty sure they would donate much more.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:24:53 PM

I have come up with a plan of action for Dimecoin. I will announce it later today possibly. I truly think that it will turn the sinking ship around.
lemfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:19:53 PM

i got 34.000.000 dimes. i'll tip 1.000.000 dime each project benefitiary to dime coin. will support upto 33 projects

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
tbc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:27:44 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 02:59:21 PM by tbc

Looking forward to more news about DIME. I just signed up @ http://dimecoin.freeforums.net/user/24/recent in case it helps.  Cool
Maybe if many link to this take over page it can help too. I try.
https://plus.google.com/101473949269063394174/posts/DSQ5Z1hPnfx  
https://twitter.com/Jb86545284/status/432890847604899840
https://www.facebook.com/joe.goo.165/posts/1403506536574756?stream_ref=10 Cool Cool Cool
LeBarton

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:33:30 PM

I have come up with a plan of action for Dimecoin. I will announce it later today possibly. I truly think that it will turn the sinking ship around.
That's great. I can't wait to see it
nadadenada

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:14:51 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 07:34:56 PM by nadadenada

great, waiting for it  Smiley
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:19:57 PM

Let dime crash and burn for now, anyone trying to to hold the price up is going to lose (unless he has lots of money and can afford to wait a year for a return).

There are a few reasonable URLs available, and one of those can be registered. Someone can knock up a simple but pretty site.

My concern is technical know-how. Is there someone with the ability to be Dev, to fix things when they go wrong?

Also, can the old Dev screw with the set-up? Can he sabotage the blockchain, etc?

I'm no expert so it might appear a silly question, but a takeover means the original Dev loses his ability to play with his old toy.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:39:42 PM

Let dime crash and burn for now, anyone trying to to hold the price up is going to lose (unless he has lots of money and can afford to wait a year for a return).

There are a few reasonable URLs available, and one of those can be registered. Someone can knock up a simple but pretty site.

My concern is technical know-how. Is there someone with the ability to be Dev, to fix things when they go wrong?

Also, can the old Dev screw with the set-up? Can he sabotage the blockchain, etc?

I'm no expert so it might appear a silly question, but a takeover means the original Dev loses his ability to play with his old toy.

Agreed.  There's 75,000 LTC in sell orders versus 153 LTC in buy orders.  This is going to end in tears.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
Dimelord

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:52:10 AM

We need to get into the chinese market.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:32:49 AM

what happened to this?? Dont let the defeatist attitude get u down!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:33:36 AM

this can still be turned around

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Yepyep

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:44:40 AM

I read this and all other dime stuff daily. I believe in this coin but I'm getting nervous. How do we go about picking a group to bring this back?
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:51:44 AM

Agreed.  There's 75,000 LTC in sell orders versus 153 LTC in buy orders.  This is going to end in tears.

Yeah, and the sell orders shift down periodically as the price lowers, which suggests Coinedup or the Dev (who else would have so many?).

The problem with Dime is that it has no history. It started badly by bribing people in multiple threads, the Dev screwed everyone and nobody wants to pump a coin when it will cost $20k just to get it to the 20s when it will be subsequently met with a wall that only a fool would want to buy out.

Too many coins, and dime is just one among many I'm afraid. People use these coins to make money, and dime isn't going to make money for for many people (a pump and dump team could perhaps make a swift profit)

A takeover in principle is a good idea but it will take a lot of patience, teambuilding and marketing.

I certainly wouldn't invest in dime until the majority of the sell orders have disappeared.

The best thing for it is a mass dump like ADT had. Then build from that point.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
lemfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:03:11 PM

Yeah, and the sell orders shift down periodically as the price lowers, which suggests Coinedup or the Dev (who else would have so many?).

The problem with Dime is that it has no history. It started badly by bribing people in multiple threads, the Dev screwed everyone and nobody wants to pump a coin when it will cost $20k just to get it to the 20s when it will be subsequently met with a wall that only a fool would want to buy out.

Too many coins, and dime is just one among many I'm afraid. People use these coins to make money, and dime isn't going to make money for for many people (a pump and dump team could perhaps make a swift profit)

A takeover in principle is a good idea but it will take a lot of patience, teambuilding and marketing.

I certainly wouldn't invest in dime until the majority of the sell orders have disappeared.

The best thing for it is a mass dump like ADT had. Then build from that point.

good points sir

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Dimelord

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:32:52 PM

I think we should market the fact that Dimecoin no longer has a single developer pulling the puppet's strings.
We are a coin run by the community. We need to establish some goals for this revolution of sorts.

1. Remove the developer's influence
-Get Rid of Dimecoin.org and build a new informative site
-Create official social media feeds
-Replace the hideous logo with something like Boxxl's

2. Gain the attention of the cryptocurrency world
-get into a major exchange eg: BTC38 or cryptsy
-create some twitter hype. Something like #DimeRevolution

3.Keep the coin community based
-I think that we should have a place on our site where people could post their ideas for Dimecoin and have people vote on them.
-Dimecoin Foundation will fund the projects.

Dimecoin, the coin for the people  Grin
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:30:30 PM

I think we should market the fact that Dimecoin no longer has a single developer pulling the puppet's strings.
We are a coin run by the community. We need to establish some goals for this revolution of sorts.

-I think that we should have a place on our site where people could post their ideas for Dimecoin and have people vote on them.

I don't think we could ever get rid of Dimecoin.org.

I think DIME has been removed in  the coinmarketcap.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Dimelord

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:00:08 PM

I don't think we could ever get rid of Dimecoin.org.

I think DIME has been removed in  the coinmarketcap.

Oh, trust me. We can get rid of it.
Dimelord

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:04:10 PM

even if we cant... We need a site. I wonder if we could get wordpress to hand over the permissions for the webpage  Huh Im gonna do some research.
Dimelord

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:06:11 PM

They did remove DIME from coinmarketcap!!!!  Angry  Angry  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: