Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Below ICO prices  (Read 770 times)
Gastonic (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

Many coins are below ICO prices due to this recent dip and I think this is the last dip that we will experience and bull run will start soon. At this moment, it's time to accumulate some quality coins, what coins are good to buy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mundo12

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

Many coin values drop 5 times the ICO. You can consider buying it, just the price is inflated to the ICO mold you have been quite big profit already. It also depends on the development team of the project is good.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

if a new ICO goes below its ICO price it is because of the initial dump that always comes. some shittier ICOs will always get dumped harder and go a lot lower than their initial value.
but if it is an old ICO that has passed the initial dump and got already one pump at least and now is dumped so hard that it is lower than its ICO price then it means that the chances of this token to go back up is near to none. because that was THE dump to end things for that useless token.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

Yes. Let's hope that the market will recover very soon. Almost all coins are now below their ICO prices. This is the time to buy some more.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

Well any coin with a good project still in development can be a good investment. I'm looking at Helbiz and Spectiv at the moment, really low prices compared to their potentials.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

Many coins are below ICO prices due to this recent dip and I think this is the last dip that we will experience and bull run will start soon. At this moment, it's time to accumulate some quality coins, what coins are good to buy?
Most of the project have some criteria so ICO price variation is unpredictable but next bull run is start soon and we should buy more coins and tokens this will move to forward. Many quality coins also dump in the market so you should analyse your convinient coin then plan for the trading and finally pick the best coins.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
BeNBeNfdnzm

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

Im not sure it is time to buy something, dump is just started, it can be much more bigger, wait 3-4 daus more at least,or you can regret about your purchases later
asritajudin

Activity: 351

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

If you are interested in buying coin now that the market is low, you can buy coin from the top 20 in the coinmarketcap that you think has more potentials when you hold. You should buy token with good whitepaper, management team and token that are stable.
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

Why do you think this is the end of the dump? Of course it will recover sometime, but in fundamental - why it is the bottom and there is no other way but up? Cuz I saw many posts like this one in March, and there was no bull run as expected
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

This can be determined even before a coin is added to exchange. Big bonuses upon the sale of tokens ( more than 15-20%), market position (if the end of the sale there was a falling market), the exchange on which the token is traded (IDEX, DDEX, EtherDelta etc. usually much squander the real crypto price).
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

even before the recent dip there are many coins that are below price. maybe because the coins have less demand and there are a lot of people selling. it will eventually go up but we don't know when.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

I usually don't make a personal recommendation on what can be the best coin or token to buy because in the world of cryptocurrency anything can happen. There had been many coins that I thought will not amount to anything but eventually made to the top and there were those that I was then banking but failed miserably as time goes on. Now, I am just sharing your enthusiasm that at the end of this great dip (which happened again and again this year and I hope will never happen before the year ends) there would be the big bull run waiting for us at the end of the tunnel. Now, am wondering where will the impetus for such a bull run be coming from...
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

As you said, most ICO tokens are currently below the issue price.
So in my opinion, most of the tokens are hype, so these tokens have To be To zero, then the bull market will come.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

At present there are many potential altcoins that have suffered from severe depression. You can make a profit from any altcoins when the market grows vigorously. I firmly believe that Bitcoin and other altcoins are at the bottom. It is prepared to be pumped in early July. Be prepared to make a profit by buying low and selling high.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

The dip is still rearing its ugly head because I lost $10 on my fresh investment of $85 on ETH yesterday but it's not bad and true it's an avenue to get some good coins before price start shooting again and I'll suggest only the listed coins on coinmarketcap, research them and make your choice based on your opinion because im not inclined to invest in ICOs
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

Some ICOs have the valuation a bit wrong, but that is only while the market is down, those may be the ones that can recover the most afterwards.

hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

Yes many coins are in Dip after their ICO.

But There are good news coming from every where that cryptocurrency will be legal with regulations so we can consider that Bull run is near now.

let us see what gonna happens
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

Your intention of buying and accumulating cheap coins sounds pretty good I also have the similar opinion on this case. I do not believe that major cryptocurrencies will be collapsed. I am sure that there will be strong demand quite soon and we will see a new strong upward trend.
For myself I have decided not to take big risk and chosen major coins (BTC and ETH).
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

Coin in ico or existing period on exchange? If I buy some coins like Latx, Doge, Tron, and Dent. The coins are rapidly increasing.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

for every coin there are certain price levels that should act as somewhat of a warning for you. for example in case of ICO tokens the ICO price should be that warning level. when you see a drop big enough to push the price below that mark you can be sure that that is going to cause an avalanche of sell orders and panic sellers dumping their coins because they are seeing loss not to mention the stop losses kicking in and automatically selling the coins.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
pobeda

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

according to today's trend, almost all coins after ICO fall through in value.
This is due to the overestimated price of selling the coins themselves in the course of sales and the downward trend of the whole market.
We are waiting for the market to turn.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Off course they are because they will always getting disturbed in their volume when it comes to the bear trend. Im not 100% sure if this the last bearish trend or not but it is always good to think about it in that way and we can get started with making up of some portfolio's here. I think buying the coins which are undervalued and are now more down in their initial value can be good shot. Just imagine, they are undervalued and in that also they dropped even further thus making it look like bright discounted opportunity or something! So yeah go ahead for such coins like IOST, REM, SCL, XRP, ADA etc.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

I have been buying at every chance, putting more fiat (I can miss) into several extremely low capped projects. I don't think most will go x100 that easy anymore, but it should be an easy x5 once this bearish phase has passed again. Already held on to many tokens of previous projects (ICO's), which are also bound to go much higher.

I do notice a very negative side effect of this correction.

People start complaining at projects, in Telegram, Twitter or elsewhere. The typical 'why is it below ICO so much' and so on. Teams tend to try harder to please the community, more effort goes into getting updates out and more efforts are made to keep everyone happy. The downside however is that much is diverted from the actual goals and roadmap, as not to fall victim of fud and such. Usually love those projects that simply don't give a shit about whining community members and focus on what's ahead!
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

That's really normal. Even if the ICO project succeeds and they reach the hardcap, the price of the currency on the floor will still be lower than the ICO price. It always takes time to develop. Maybe its price will increase many times later, but its value at the beginning is always lower than the ICO price. ICO prices are the price that developers think are worth the value they get

heritage35

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

There is a particular coin i am holding and that is presently below ICO price. It is even far below ICO price. Notwithstanding, i will hold it, because generally, the general market is experiencing dip and i strongly believe that we will soon experience exponential rise in prices.
I feel opportunity has present itself more, for investors to buy more and hodl until the bull run.
joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Am not really into giving some advice which coin to be buy for the next bull run.. Cause the fact that ICO expectations tend to be 2x at best, compared to in a bull market when people are expecting 10x right off the bat. Of course, coins don't often actually get that kind of ROI, but there's a clear difference between how they perform in different market cycles. And all of this makes perfect sense. If a bear market allowed you to carry on getting gains without much effort, they wouldn't be bear markets. When your portfolio is getting wrecked, "HODL" does seem like one of the only things you can do. Indeed, you don't want to end up selling at the bottom, unless you really have to. But, I think there is good work to be done in a bear market, that will set you up for even bigger gains in the next bull market. It may even help you avoid getting wrecked in the following bear market too. Which would be nice.

I want to share what I've got on my recent research on looking good coin to buy. hope this will help you. Cause this also help me on looking for the ideal coin,

Just keep on researching, A bear market is probably the best time of all to research projects. Things are moving slower, there's far less FOMO causing you to jump onto mooning coins, and even if you miss an ICO, you can likely pick it up on an exchange for a similar price later

Average Down. I'll give you a link that explain regarding this - https://cryptosis.io/hodl-vs-average-down/ ,you'll know that right now there is a fantastic opportunity for you to do the same. Remember, this can be a double edged sword, and it may be better to wait for coins to start to show signs of recovery before you make any moves.

Take New Positions, As well as averaging down, now is a good opportunity to take positions in coins you've been waiting to get hold of. Everything is so cheap right now. These past few months have been a great shopping spree. Of course, unless you are putting fresh FIAT into crypto, then those cheap prices are relative. Your Bitcoin or Ethereum will also have gone down in price, so an altcoin is only "on sale" if it has fallen more than the base currency you're using.

Participate in ICO's, a lot of ICOs are still turning profits (you do have to be quick though), and some of the ones you invest in today, may end up hitting the exchanges during the next bull market. This could result in huge gains. We're not saying every ICO that launches right now is going to do this, but we ARE saying that just because we're in a bear market, doesn't mean ICOs are suddenly unattractive. Just remember not to throw everything you have into these projects, so you can keep liquid.

Learn trading, We've always been more about fundamentals and long-term holding more than technical analysis and trading based, but that doesn't mean you have to be too. There are plenty of traders out there making decent money right now. Some of the best traders make money off volatility, so they are doing pretty well for themselves right now.Of course, do research, increase your knowledge, and don't just listen to the average TA wannabe on social media, but if trading is something you want to learn, now could be a good time.

Learn From Previous Mistakes, t's very easy to sit here and say "Wow, we should have sold at the top in December/January and then we'd be able to buy back double the coins now, or buy back the same amount and pocket a lot of profit."

Yes, hindsight is always 20-20.

The reality though, is that you have an opportunity now to learn from this and ask yourself "How could I have played this differently? How could I have predicted this? Were there warning signs?" Many people make mistakes by trying to time the top. During the next bull run, there WILL be many people who try this exact strategy and fail. They'll end up buying back in at a higher price, rather than lower.

and lastly be proactive, Let's face it, the crypto markets is really down right now, there's no denying it. However, that doesn't mean you should despair, and it definitely doesn't mean you should just give up on crypto. Yes, now is a good time to take a break and enjoy some downtime, but not for too long. There is always opportunity, and as long as you are being proactive and doing some groundwork now, you'll be in an even better position during the next bull run...
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

And you know this how? The downward spiral could continue for a while yet. It is anybody's guess. There inst a clear pattern, and to suggest that you know somehow that the bear run is almost over is pure guess work.
coinhunter2050

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

You should analysis 1st before doing anything.

Thank you
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

The way OP is telling is that he knows that what will be the next going to happen. Everyone knows that no one can tell that when what will happen. You have to see the full chart of the coin which you are going to buy and check that whether it has potential to bounce back, if not then you will be the buyer who the coin developer have dumped his coins. So never go on this type of fud and first analysis the market and get full detail about the coin and then go for investment.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

Yes portfolio is red and it sucks to look at it everytime.
CrowdGenie is one of my pick. They have been down within the ICO price and I am sure it will come up somehow.
You can buy it at Cobinhood. A small exchange for now but will definely change someday.

You can join the telegram group of CGC and you will see they are still updated.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

I could have recommended PundiX but it is still frozen for now due to the hacking of one exchange named Coinrail.
But to give you a heads up, it had been up by 10 fold and some investors might have already withdrew that is why it sinked.
Still it is higher than its ICO price but for me is cheaper.
It shouldve been 1 NPXS = .001 USD which is really cheap.

BitZ listing is also coming so a pump might happen anytime after defrost.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

Many guys are telling this right now, so I am thinking seriously about selling some stuff I don't need at my home, and buy some perspective alternative coins right now.

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

Many promising coin that is in the deep you can select to buy now. Just make sure that you choose the right coin. It is a perfect opportunity to buy more of these coins while the price was on a very very deep. Better grab more coin, not just focus in one coin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Wearegoodfrends

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

The fact that a lot of coins are now below the ICO is natural and expected. The market is oversaturated with projects and at the same time there are not enough investors and those who want to buy a coin on the exchange after the ICO.
Beet1e

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

Indeed, as soon as a new coin comes to market, it often rests on the floor... But I met a project like docacademic, which is growing rapidly even when the market slackens. Many projects also come out raw and they need more time to make their coin really worth the good money, because often we see a picture that the project is only going to and promises to make a particular product.  Tongue
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

after the release of the token on the exchange, for a good profit and growth, patience is needed for several months, first the bounties and small investors start selling - they just need to get their reward, so the price falls sharply below the value of ICO, but later when the extra people leave and remain only specialists then begin the main trade.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

yes, I agree with you. I think this is most likely the last drop this year.
but anything can happen in the future.
as you say, right now is to pick and buy cheap altcoin and have a good chance in the coming months.
Illia_Avdeichik

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:20:47 AM

Does anyone knows the price of Cryptics ICO(https://cryptics.tech/)? Cool project BTW. I hope to get a profit with them.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:05:16 AM

Yes, almost 90% market price has dropped below the ICO price, the picture is the portfolio I have holding in the wallet, you can find that all in red and dropped almost 50% to ICO price.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
gbale

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:14:45 AM

I bought a lot of tokens and I have been holding for a long time but the price is still below ico.
there are some tokens that have good prospects to buy like Amon.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1343

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:16:52 AM

Many coin values drop 5 times the ICO. You can consider buying it, just the price is inflated to the ICO mold you have been quite big profit already. It also depends on the development team of the project is good.

If a coin drops to 1/5th of the ICO price, then it is not a good sign. It may be due to the weakness of the project. On the other hand, if a token stays strong even during the correction phase, it is a sign of strength. I would rather invest in such coins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:29:03 AM

yes, I agree with you. I think this is most likely the last drop this year.
but anything can happen in the future.
as you say, right now is to pick and buy cheap altcoin and have a good chance in the coming months.

No one can sure if this is the last dip that we will experienced because there are always possiblity that it may down again. Buy more potentially altcoins is the best way to gain more profits because I believe someday it will rising again.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:39:30 AM

Quarkchain is a good buy and its price is cheap. Already listed on Binance.

Talking about prices getting below ICO price, I don't think it's because crypto market is in a recession. No, that was already happening even before the recession set in. It's the devs and teams. Some of them are criminals who find an easy way of listing on cheap and irrelevant exchanges without volume and then before anyone says, "Jack Robinson" they dump on the holders and move away. This is the new soft exit scam.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:46:42 AM

Now there are a lot of tokens, issuing price is lower than the ICO, so you can look for recently list on exchange tokens, so you can find a lot of outstanding tokens, and when the market began to recover, so these tokens will increase greatly.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

Many quality ICO were been dump in the market because of the  impatient  investors. Many people usually think it is bounty hunter that were dumping but if you look at supply of token with bounty hunter, it is usually low compare to the volume of trad e in the market!

speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

Quarkchain is a good buy and its price is cheap. Already listed on Binance.

Talking about prices getting below ICO price, I don't think it's because crypto market is in a recession. No, that was already happening even before the recession set in. It's the devs and teams. Some of them are criminals who find an easy way of listing on cheap and irrelevant exchanges without volume and then before anyone says, "Jack Robinson" they dump on the holders and move away. This is the new soft exit scam.
Mostly that is what i have noticed nowadays. Since they are annonymous and they can even use other peoples names in their field i guess it is a one way ticket to become rich easily. There are also several factors that affects the price of a certain coin, or should we say can trigger that brings it down below ICO price.
tweetbit

Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

Successful ICO coins or token are those that have good whitepaper, project concept and developers. I don’t know if this is the last dip for the market to experience because it is so unpredictable and not allowing analytical skills to be on the right path most of the time. And it’s dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum as the investment coin for each ICO.

HODL
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

Many promising coin that is in the deep you can select to buy now. Just make sure that you choose the right coin. It is a perfect opportunity to buy more of these coins while the price was on a very very deep. Better grab more coin, not just focus in one coin.
buy more coins in various types of course we also have to prepare a large enough capital to do so. and choosing some kind of coin is also not an easy matter, because the character of each coin is different
minhdang2212

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

Some of the same quality are cheap compared to the ICO price that I can recommend for you is OMX, XYO and HBZ. Just about the price of ICO, with OMX you have 5x, XYO is 2x and HBZ is 10x
giogio0504

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

The reason for the situation is that the idea of the project was not good and is not working well, maybe ICO itself was not scam, but not so good to have success. look for good projects at: www.icoguide.com the rates here are trustworthy.
andeonnut

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

I personally think a good Alts strategy right now is to buy up some of these cheap ICOs that havent had a proper chance to run yet.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:31:41 AM

Yes, almost 90% market price has dropped below the ICO price, the picture is the portfolio I have holding in the wallet, you can find that all in red and dropped almost 50% to ICO price.

https://upload.cc/i1/2018/06/18/1e3wXU.jpg

I think now it is not very profitable to invest in new ICO. The market is steadily falling. Although the market can be green, in the long term the market is going down.
dpui98

Activity: 118

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

Dont anyhow invest in ICO, many failed projects now... I would say don't ever participate in utility tokens because most will fail, those projects dont need millions to start off but yet they price their tokens way above value, these projects confirm will fail and fall below ICO price

Invest only what you can afford to lose

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

No one knows when is the bull run going to come but we can expect it to be soon. Same as we do not know the dip of these coins everytime we think this is the bottom it dips further. So if you are thinking about getting into those dumped Ico,s do your proper research because not all the Ico,s which were dumped during this dip will recover.

I would suggest you buy some already established coins as they are also down by huge margin and these are the coins which will regain their position quickly when the market recovers.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

I'm buying many coins that I think they will rise soon when market will became bullish again. At this moment i'm buyng:
- Raiden Network
- Loom Network
- Vechain
- Airswap
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

I couldn't agree more with your opinion.  Many coin are selling below their value right now.  And if you could buy and accumulate the right coin with quality,  your portfolio will grow up quickly the moment bull market return!

mattcerna16

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

Yeah I've done quite well with ones like that, normally available on idex first.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

it is really a very good opportunity to collect some good altcoins. as you mentioned many altcoins are below ico price at the moment. most of them were reached hardcap in a few minutes during the crowdsale. now we have a good opportunity to collect them.

turn the page
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

Just look at the Sonder ICO - its best at the moment
sonofliberty

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

I bought a lot of tokens and I have been holding for a long time but the price is still below ico.
there are some tokens that have good prospects to buy like Amon.

This is the thing that discourages me most of all other...When we all are waiting for a long time for market to recover and it is still in a fall condition, but I always compell myself that I have earned already, lol.

deevan

Merit: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

Yes, it is a good decision to buy good coins at a dip, but to select a good coin is very strenuous due to the high volatility & unpredictability of the market. As I know there are two tokens which were almost stable during this dip & both have working MVP/Product. You can try buying Dropil & Docademic token both are new tokens recently concluded their ICO 2-3 months ago & are currently listed on coinmarketcap in top 100's.
fracas

Multiversum

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

We could be in a good time to buy. Market is really oversold and latest drops were with low volumes, so maybe bear time is finished and at least some coin could pump. I watched at these coins and they seem really undervalued in comparison to ICO price:
- Bankera: succesful ICO, now under ICO price, that tries to unify crypto and banking experience, a real development backed and nice project.
- TravelFlex: they are trying to spread adoptions and some tweets seems to demonstrate they are doing it. Real case usage even if not spreaded still (limited to little Asia zone). Not a token, proprietary coin that could even do an upgrade to DAG algo in the future (it's in the roadmap).
- Blockonix (Bitindia's token, renamed): new trading exchange really responsive and good working.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
xianbits

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

I don't believe that this will be the last dip. There have been several times people say that was the last but up until now, it continues to dip.
It may not be the last but your thought of accumulating cheap coins is always a good decision.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
sonofliberty

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

In this dip period I`m accumulating everything I only can, because if from 10 bounty tokens one will give 10x, it will be worthy all those 9, which will not. Fair enough is to work for all 10, in order to find 1 perspective.

Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

There are so many ICO's I've heard about that things. This is commonly happened when the ICO token are being listed into any exchanges and the price are dropped. It is because when some investors and bounty hunters sell their token early after project launch. That is one the factor that affect the prices of ICO.
Kristina3456

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

I am also sure that the market will soon go up, so now I buy coins , in my opinion promising . And just a few of the top in the coinmarket. You need to diversify your income in a different coin
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

Now there are a lot of tokens, issuing price is lower than the ICO, so you can look for recently list on exchange tokens, so you can find a lot of outstanding tokens, and when the market began to recover, so these tokens will increase greatly.
elemosho.crypto

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

Fully agreed with your planning. Though price rising has been already started, you may also try if you had not invested. I think you can put your investment with EOS, Ripple, ADA and TRON. I hope you will not be disappointed by investing here.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

I totally agree with what you have said, consider the current bear market as a good discount price to get more altcoin. Soon, the market will recover, and might even surpass the recent bull market price last year. So, buy as much as you can and just wait for the market to gain it's momentum.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

Most of the ICOs fall its price after release into exchanges due to pre sale investors selling their tokens for quick bucks plus the market is red now. I feel like the market will be in s bull trend in the next few weeks, so this is a good opportunity to buy while it's cheap.
tuquyen44

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

The fact that a lot of coins are now below the ICO is natural and expected. The market is oversaturated with projects and at the same time there are not enough investors and those who want to buy a coin on the exchange after the ICO.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:52:37 PM

We could be in a good time to buy. Market is really oversold and latest drops were with low volumes, so maybe bear time is finished and at least some coin could pump. I watched at these coins and they seem really undervalued in comparison to ICO price:
- Bankera: succesful ICO, now under ICO price, that tries to unify crypto and banking experience, a real development backed and nice project.
- TravelFlex: they are trying to spread adoptions and some tweets seems to demonstrate they are doing it. Real case usage even if not spreaded still (limited to little Asia zone). Not a token, proprietary coin that could even do an upgrade to DAG algo in the future (it's in the roadmap).
- Blockonix (Bitindia's token, renamed): new trading exchange really responsive and good working.

Could be. I am still trying to find out about it. Bear market seems to get longer by now. Don't really know exactly why. But it is too long that it may be the chance of us now to get it back to its normal prices.
Pumping bitcoin first and maybe Ethereum also that could pull every altcoin up again.

But suddenly another hacking of an exchange happens. This events affects the crypto market so much that you will doubt again if you should buy or not.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Silver_Wost

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

Could be. I am still trying to find out about it. Bear market seems to get longer by now. Don't really know exactly why. But it is too long that it may be the chance of us now to get it back to its normal prices.
Pumping bitcoin first and maybe Ethereum also that could pull every altcoin up again.

But suddenly another hacking of an exchange happens. This events affects the crypto market so much that you will doubt again if you should buy or not.
For this is an excellent opportunity to collect some good altcoins. As you mentioned a lot of altcoin is below the current ico price. Most of them reach hardcap within minutes during the crowdsale.
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

after the release of the token on the exchange, for a good profit and growth, patience is needed for several months, first the bounties and small investors start selling - they just need to get their reward, so the price falls sharply below the value of ICO, but later when the extra people leave and remain only specialists then begin the main trade.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

Don't ask like that you won't get any solution. Each one will take the name of different coins which will eventually confuse you. Do your own research, see the statistics of the coins and choose which one best suits you.
jaythelingly

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

I think Helbiz is goos and it has good potentiality. I hope it'll have good future further.
kulsuma

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

I will go for bitcoin. This is the king crypto and I believe it will have a bull run soon.
blacknight789

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

There are so prospective coin in the market. You have to take the final call but i think you can think about Ripple, TRON,ADA.
cryptosyss

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

Try investing in the top 10-15 coinmarketcap coins, where most coins are already time-tested. And if you are looking for a crypto currency that recently held an ICO and just entered the stock exchange, choose XYO or QuarkChain.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

Now there are many tokens, the publishing price is lower than ICO, so I am glad that we can look up the recent list in the exchange tokens, so we will be able to find many token in circulation, and when the market starts to recover, this token will increase greatly Because they are anonymous and they can even use someone else's name in their field, I think it's a one-way ticket to get rich easily, but There are also some factors that affect the price of a certain coin, or should we say it can trigger that lower it in below the ICO price.
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:12:53 PM

Based on this question yes its true most of the projects or coins price is falling but I can see that btc price is increasing based on their investors also many alt coins like eth also giving good facilities to their customers and these coin you can buy actually also they have good market value.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

Yes, you are right. This is a good time to buy coins. The prices are low right now and you can buy the coins at a cheaper rate. You can try buying Bitcoin and Ethereum as they are potential coins in the market.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

When we see a severe bear market as we are currently witnessing I think you will see most of the coins have given up any gains they may have made launching during this year and many can be bought at discounts to the ICO pricing. Coins that have been around for a year or more such as NEO, ETH, EOS are still well above their ICO pricing and are just at discounts to recent higher levels. If you have good research of a project and the prices are currently very low I would think now is a good time to be taking advantage.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

Yes you are looking at the market in right way. When coins actually dump below their initial sell value then it is always opportunity for us to earn big bucks from this dip. The reason is logical here, we get more margin of profitability as everyone is sure that they will at least catch the ICO prices over the time. Thus making the deal highly profitable in the long run. So it is always advisable to take this as positive approach of investing our money and more coins for that particular coin should be bought in that loop.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

Bull run start soon? Why do you think so? I don't see any sign of trend reversal here, let alone a bull run, not anytime soon. The bear market usually last for years.

My recommendation for now would be Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance coin (BNB), Kucoin share (KCS), and TRON (TRX). I like coins that are backed by running exchange like BNB and KCS. I personally like those two exchanges and they keep developing their platform. Binance is looking to develop a decentralized exchange and their volume is still #1.
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

The market has hit a slump and almost all the coins are below the IOC prices. If we are looking for new coins to invest in, any coins which has a good and promising project which is still in development will be a wise investment; examples can include Helbiz and Spectiv.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

What, you think this is the bottom? Yeah, we still have a long way to go down.

Especially all those ICO tokens which were issued in a bull market. There is no telling of how low they are going to go. Plus, 90% of them are bullshit money grabs and will die a long and agonizing death, taking their bagholders with them.

I'm still sitting on 50+% of my investing money (in ETH and BTC, which is painful enough right now), and I just recently started scaling in.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

I also hope that the bull market will start soon, but most likely we will see another decline in the cryptocurrency market. I think that it is better to invest in EOS, Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

Now you do not need to buy new coins.You just need to wait for the right moment to enter or shift into stable coins.The market is falling-not the best time to buy.
Abu Shadow

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

Well, the market has given us the best opportunity to buy those coins at cheaper price and we know that sooner this will bounce back to the best price for this year. Let's just be patient to wait for the market recovery.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
big kid

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

Soon people will stop investing their money in ICOs. Most of them now do not make a profit at all.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

That is very normal. Even, there are a lot of tokens listed in the market after the ICO ended at a much lower price than the price at ICO, I suppose that is probably not good projects. As for the cryptocurrency market at the moment, it is still fluctuating, with continuous value decreasing. I also hope that it will come back soon but trends in the next few days will probably continue to fall. And as you said, we should accumulate but altcoin has the potential to grow at this time
rdzepc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

People are losing faith in ico, because most ico can't make you earn more money, and you take more risks. The best time to invest in ico is last year, and ico's market has become saturated now. This year ico is likely to die.
Kakao_Z

Activity: 158

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

indeed most of the recent altcoins have declined considerably in ico prices. because not only altcoin but bitcoin experienced it.
no need to worry prices can go up at any time. depending on the development of altcoin itself.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

People are losing faith in ico, because most ico can't make you earn more money, and you take more risks. The best time to invest in ico is last year, and ico's market has become saturated now. This year ico is likely to die.
There's still many people who have faith in ICOs. But you right about the risk of losing money is high.

I don't think all ICOs of this year will die. Some will survive and it's better to buy now while the prices is below ico price. The difficult part is choosing the right coins/tokens to buy.
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

Most of the current icons are down after trading, buying and holding good projects is a good way

Investors are now selling when they are profitable, they do not hold
prockopenckoal

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

High-quality projects with cool developers are always relevant to the purchase, but it is worth to evaluate very critically and see the problems of the project.
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

It's a well-known fact that after the ISO, the price of tokens falls in most cases. This is due to the fact that when you buy, many get a bonus (in some cases, even 60%). I can advise you to invest in this project -  https://digrate.com/ru/ico/allme

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

Below ICO price is usually happen to a coins which is not listed on official exchange yet.
Yes this is good time to buy on decentralized exchange like IDEX or EtherDelta, and once your coins listed on offcial exchanges it will be good for you, but your coin never listed or it's scam, that's bad.
Dimm_bounty13

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

I think you're wrong. If you think it's the bottom there usually will be one or two other bottoms. And the market proves it. The price of Bitcoin is falling below $6,000. I guess it'll cost $4,500.

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

There are a lot of coins which are below ICO price because of the crash. but it is not very relevant
If you are a good accumulator and you know how to invest, i think that this is one of the best scenarios in where you should invest.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
TravelMug

Activity: 2590
Merit: 832

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

Below ICO price is usually happen to a coins which is not listed on official exchange yet.
Yes this is good time to buy on decentralized exchange like IDEX or EtherDelta, and once your coins listed on offcial exchanges it will be good for you, but your coin never listed or it's scam, that's bad.

What do you mean by official exchange? I haven't heard anything about it? Usually coins are listed where the project wanted it to be put whether decentralise or centralise exchanges. One good thing though is that if their tokens could get listed on a big trading exchanges then chances are, the price could increase. I don't know how the process works, but for top 10 exchanges like Binance, it might take time to get listed, maybe because they really have to evaluate the project and the coins itself, that's why usually IDEX and ED is the first place we will see our tokens listed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

The thing is that those coins which go below ICO price are not really ikely to go back up in the future, so the key is to go into ICO and hit the right one.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

This can not be better time to buy . ITS CRAZY undervalue at the moment. We are only at 250 Billions market cap and there is so much room to grow.Whoever enter at this moment will be rich in the near future
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

There are a lot of coins which are below ICO price because of the crash. but it is not very relevant
If you are a good accumulator and you know how to invest, i think that this is one of the best scenarios in where you should invest.

It's wrong for me personally. This time the trend will be decreasing the hype of ico that means there will be no a lot of people will try to buy at high price on exchange site. Whatever you said that but this is not the best time to do that. Whether people are gonna saying about that and then the market will tell the truth about that.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
oriontab

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

A lot of persons became millionaires in the last bullish run because they accumulated  coins when the market was down. I missed  out on that, I am waiting  for the next one. Now is the time to accumulate tokens
lisapunt

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

Any coin with a good road map, too many coins are on the market so is really hard to focus on one. You need to do your own researches.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

It is due to the market vokatility. The market value of most ICO tokens are falling upon being listed on exchangers which yields to loss of profit. It is also the reason why investing after the ico is more advisable given that the market value will suddenly fall and there's a tendency for its market value to recover. In such way, investing would still be profitable at times like this. Holding also is really necessary. But being patient is not a simple thing that can be easily done.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

yes, this price is affected by the fact that bounty members immediately after receiving their coins tend to sell them

Accts4u2

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

I agree with it being the right time to accumulate good and established coins, but I don't agree with buying any ICOs. As the future isn't bright for ICOs given that most of them are ending up failing. Plus there is no guarantee how low an ICO can drop because they already have very small market caps and it is very easy to manipulate such coins.

BigTimeProducer

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:02:21 PM

Now it is unprofitable to invest in altcoins and tokens. This is especially true for tokens - they will continue to fall seriously in price. There can be no talk of any increase in the price of tokens!
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

In recent times so many coins prices are fall down and prices are below ICO price. This is not a good sign for this crypto market. We hope situation will change in recent times.
the situation is really bad and it has a bad effect on the development of all projects that are very important and promising. If the situation does not change, then a very large part of the crypto-currency market will simply fall.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

different use of option as investors to manage with distinct on customs as referring decision  as extent of works with the anchoring to define one with the option on token name to buy as holding on possession as they might returns as limit on number of results to complete within the terms.

andiko

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

I think it's worth paying attention to projects with their own blockchain, which at the moment did not have so many x, for example, phantasma, nkn, pchain.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

I think it is best to stick with the altcoins that are on the top of the coinmarketcap. This coins will surely have a good price once the market starts recovering, they will surely hit another ATH once another bull market starts. It is really good to buy  the dip if you have spare capital during the bear market.
Argoo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

The situation on the crypto-currency market is very complicated now. All coins and tokens fell very heavily in value. Also falling in price and new tokens, which for the first time fall on the stock exchange. I noticed how to quickly fall in the price of tokens, which the ICO team is only going to list to the participants of the generosity campaign ICO. When I receive my free tokens, they are already several times lower than their original cost. And the projects are quite promising. So lately I'm just accumulating free coins from participating in ICO generosity campaigns in my purses. The market will grow, then I will already watch what is worth leaving and which ones to sell.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

In recent times so many coins prices are fall down and prices are below ICO price. This is not a good sign for this crypto market. We hope situation will change in recent times.
the situation is really bad and it has a bad effect on the development of all projects that are very important and promising. If the situation does not change, then a very large part of the crypto-currency market will simply fall.
All of them depend on the trend of the crypto. We can't do anything about that. The only price manipulators can change it. As you can see that the price oif the crypto is decreasing gradually. The bad thing is the crypto trend right now is not consider the good news to give an impact to the market.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

In all projects in which I invested, tokens cost less than with ICO. I do not believe that they will bring at least x2 or x3. I want to hope that the market will at least be restored by the fall.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

Yes, that is a good move I think. I am now finding some good campaigns to join and holding the rewards that I will get until such time that it goes up and up. Maybe, when the "BER" months come, it will start to go up and up like it did last year. That's what I believe and hope, at the very least. Because, we really don't know what might happen to cryptocurrency.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

May coins go below ico because there is an insufficient marketing and community building before the ICO launch, and that hinders price growth.

santouao

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

That's probably the big reason why all altcoins now is going down in fiat value but let us look now on satoshi value while the market is recovering. I think the best coin or token to buy now are those who has a their own blockchain and has a low marketcap.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
crypt0junkie28

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

ETH, I just invested in chozun 途赞 . ETH is low now, but there's a high hope for a raise in the future.
ngantrann206

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

In this dip period I`m accumulating everything I only can, because if from 10 bounty tokens one will give 10x, it will be worthy all those 9, which will not. Fair enough is to work for all 10, in order to find 1 perspective.
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

Many ICOs appear and it makes many people confused to chose a good one. Choose the good project that have real ready, serious, and having realistic goal.
ppppph35

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

It’s common for ico to fall below the price. It’s not surprising that this market has generally fallen.
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

LauraCroft

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

I really think we have not hit bottom yet
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:45:13 PM

Very common now on ICOs that after hit on exchange platforms the price will hit 5 times or more below the ICO price. Some factor of this are bounty hunters dumping their tokens and also the current situation of the market now.
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

Are you sure about the bull run or is it only your prediction? As for the coins, look at the coin PAL, the price at ICO was $0.5 and now it sells for $0.19, the project itself is very promising.
Mongrad

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

Yes, now it is better to buy new coins after entering the stock exchange. Almost all of them are falling in price.
RDNX

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

My opinion, the top ten coins is still best option to buy at this moment. They have big volume and good product. Personally, I would avoid investing in token assets.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

I am very interested to buy coins now because the market is low, I can buy coins from the top ten in the coin market which in my opinion has more potential when I hold it. I can search on the recent list in token exchange, so I can find many token in circulation, and when the market starts to recover.
vin1103

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

right sometimes the prices in ico sell not like after listing if the project not enough good to grow the price will drop and drop, but some times after listing the prices are down for a moment and after thats will pump, and i think you can see like fsbt now are coin are drop, so you can buy it now and hold

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

No one can say what will be happen: a bullish trend or bearish trend.
Rather look for catalyst news.
And better control your risks.
Don't try to catch huge profit, better decide how much money you can afford to lose.
kayvie

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

I think if you want to buy good altcoins you must look for top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap. those are the highest trading volume in the market, and its safe than any other altcoins.
petronus

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

My suggestion of buying ethereum and ripple is a good choice. enthusiasts from the coin grow in each year and the price is stable when crypto market decreased greatly.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

You are totally right, right now, for today, cryptography gave a small but good growth, and all the coins went to the end, I would very much like to see it more often, buying good quality coins is a very good idea!
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

Yeah, recent dips was causing many tokens go to the bottom of the price. But a good thing is, now the market is slowly recover.
when market is on the bottom, that means the best time to buy and collect more coins. But before buying more coins, it is recommended to
know about the project of coins or tokens you want to buy.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

Bull run will start soon,
there are many tokens and coin who are down the line and has the great potential.
bearish months is the time to buy more and hold for it.
i am recommending you loyalcoin and utrust token.
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

I agree with it being the right time to accumulate good and established coins, but I don't agree with buying any ICOs. As the future isn't bright for ICOs given that most of them are ending up failing. Plus there is no guarantee how low an ICO can drop because they already have very small market caps and it is very easy to manipulate such coins.
FLHippy

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

Look at "big cryptocurrencies" and you will see that most of them are 4 times cheaper than in the year 2017. Also ICOS are not interesting for many investors.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
sjadn12912999

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

The market has hit a slump and almost all the coins are below the IOC prices. If we are looking for new coins to invest in, any coins which has a good and promising project which is still in development will be a wise investment; examples can include Helbiz and Spectiv.
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

There are a lot of quality coins they just hide now at low prices because of the state of the market and it's hard to understand whether they will start to grow, but I think everyone has a few in the primitive on which has long been following!
0t3p0t

Activity: 1512
Merit: 351

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

Sad reality about tokens from ICO's. It is way safer to invest in much popular coins like those that are in top fifteen on coinmarketcap because we allknow that they have huge community with strong support so it is unlikely to become a dead coin. Based on my own observation those coins like Dash, Litecoin, Ethereum and EOS can easily recover from dip because I can see it myself before since I have invested in those coins in the past.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
seregeiImaneal

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

I don't know if it is a good idea to buy coins that are lower than ICO prices - it is a red flag for me, because normal coin can't go dipper ICO price, who will sell in loss? Maybe it will never rise again
suburban123

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

The first way is to just go to the coinmarketcap site and take the top ten or twenty in the portfolio. But, as is known, between the coins there is a constant struggle for the first places of the hit parade, which means that in a few months this list can consist of other coins.
olacubic300

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

i believe the market is still going up because you cannot expect the market to continue in this manner, many coins have been below there ICO price due to the market structure but some are not affected by that but are affected by the low demand the coin has. some are already rising but lets see how the rise goes
Tylev

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

I do not even know the ICO projects, for which the listed for the first time their tokens on the exchange would grow in price. As far as I can see, absolutely all new tokens after the appearance on the stock exchange immediately fall in price. Therefore, prices are still above the ICO price, I do not see at all now. In connection with this, I prefer to simply keep all the tokens I have received for future ICO projects and expect the growth of the crypto-currency market.
Armaden

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

The initial dump that happens when the coin gets listed in an exchange happens due to airdrops and bounty hunters selling tokens for cheap prices.

If the dumping is too huge, it will be hard to recover the price, especially when there's not much demand and interest on the platform.

What I believe though is to buy when the first dump happens and then hold them for a long time and wait for the price to recover.
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

asdn192zhhhh

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

Soon people will stop investing their money in ICOs. Most of them now do not make a profit at all.
irsykes

Activity: 1440
Merit: 273

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:50:56 AM

before pick coins ( maybe tokens  because a lot of ICO that create only tokens for now ) always check their ANN, their dev always update or not or see their roadmap, because every update will increase that token's price

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

That is very normal. Even, there are a lot of tokens listed in the market after the ICO ended at a much lower price than the price at ICO, I suppose that is probably not good projects. As for the cryptocurrency market at the moment, it is still fluctuating, with continuous value decreasing. I also hope that it will come back soon but trends in the next few days will probably continue to fall. And as you said, we should accumulate but altcoin has the potential to grow at this time
dumple

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

all those coins which are not good and they have zero interest from the community are obviously going to go below the ico prices and we can not discuss that

gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:37:52 AM

there are several factors that affect altcoin price below ico price, altcoin price will be normal or rise if the ico project already running according to the concept they write in whitepaper. so it takes a long time to wait for the actual price to match the prediction at the start of the token sale. wait and patient if has altcoin token to know the real price

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:49:44 AM

I don’t know how to say with ico price when have listed on market, many ico token have lower price when listed on market than their price when sale on ico moment. Many investors have think again when joined at ico project invetsment, beause many ico have lower price when listed on market. we are more confused how come token ico price when listed on market have lower more than 50% than their price on ico ? what the joke make by ico owner ?
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

Now there are many potential altcoins that suffer. if you are interested in buying coins now is the time because the current market price is low. and you can buy coins that you consider potential and when you hold them up to a high market price, you can benefit from any altcoin you have when market prices start growing strong or prices soar. Prepare you to make a profit by buying low coins and selling high. I am very confident that Bitcoin and other altcoin will not suffer forever. I'm sure there will be a big bull run that will cure this misery.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Google+

Activity: 2380
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

yes it is because the ico price you buy it already includes bonuses that you can get when you buy ico and usually the price after appearing in the exchange will come down, waiting for good news from the developer or at least there is a development project built in it will rise its price and can benefit.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

Many encryption now prices are below the issue price, although say to buy this type of encryption will be a greater probability to make money, but for now this type of encryption is too much, have to say which a probability to make money to buy more.

emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:03:27 AM

Very common now on ICOs that after hit on exchange platforms the price will hit 5 times or more below the ICO price. Some factor of this are bounty hunters dumping their tokens and also the current situation of the market now.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

At the moment, I think it's good to buy it. Most developers focus on product development and ignore current prices. But you have to research coin or tokens. Many coins are potential to be bought for having a good project.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1713

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:53:47 AM

hopefully bull run and BTC prices go up then remain stable.
Lots of coins I have from Bounty that I still hold for waiting for ICO prices.
to recommend a good coin seems too much choice, I just hold the coins I get from bounty campaign.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
altercreed

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

It's on a trend now where token prices gets below ICO price the moment it hits cryptomarkets. One reason in there is that the cryptomarket is not healthy while other investors including bounty hunters are selling of their tokens that leads to the fluctuation of these tokens.

Omtamvan

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:46:33 AM

which I see it is but I am sure that soon the price of coins will rise due to the decrease of this last coin due to the movement of bitcoin and thus the price of coins falls rapidly and below the price of ICO, but with the decrease of coins that you can currently invest and can buy some quality coins

Akselrod

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

It's pretty risky now to enter the ICOs. Because your tokens will be released on the exchange in 1-2 months, and no one knows where the market will be at that moment. Perhaps because of the collapse of the market you will lose 50% of your investment. Better certainly buy on the exchange and only potentially promising coins.

Volk-05

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

I'm wondering whether this is done on purpose, or simply people then begin to massively unload their tokens, after which the price falls?
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

I guess it is better to buy promising ICO then coin with the price less than ICO. But main reason for the situation is copy pasted project ideas, which are not profitable and are not working. I think we should look at ideas for the beginning, before investment. I am looking at icoguide.com rates they seems real, but research is also necessary.
Luigieee

Activity: 148

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

But there still recovering ,so may be all tokens will pump soon, because of many investors that holding their token,i`m sure that before ber months will come many token will already recover most of all the bitcoin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

Did you think so that this is the last bear market we shall see for this year? For me I don't think we will see much bull run this year, I think bull run will start maybe next year or next two years, a lot of people have lost their money in cryptos this year.
vallydelly

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Yeah you are right, almost all the ICO's are below their ICO price, and I wish your prediction of bull run will come to pass, everyone is just tired of the bear market, our asset keeps going down every day.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

Now the situation is really bad on the market, and the only advantage is that you can buy potential coins at low prices, and wait until the market recovers. The main thing is not to panic.
SinRin

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

I really like the coins of Pundi X. They have a very cool idea and they have already begun to realize it very well. I think that such a coin will have many prospects

Oniko

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

The prices for many tokens dropped significantly below the ICO price. The fall in prices may continue, so I do not recommend buying coins now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: