Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto Market Gets Dump Again?  (Read 415 times)
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

No one knows. People say whales want to buy bitcoin for $ 5000. Well, I would not wait for such a low price. The train can go. It is likely that growth will begin already in late July.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

So far, the market does not give a positive trend, but there is still a hope that at the end of the year there will be a positive upward spurt!
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

Hello everybody,
Bitcoin and all crypto market is dumping...
I has lost about 20% of my budget. Not sure what happens but I still choose not to sell anything this time.
that's what's happening now, the price of bitcoin and other crypto money has gone downhill, and for some reason everything is happening right now, and many are currently suffering enormous losses for example they will sell it for now, you have a choice right to keep not selling what you currently have.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

Hello everybody,
Bitcoin and all crypto market is dumping...
I has lost about 20% of my budget. Not sure what happens but I still choose not to sell anything this time.
that's what's happening now, the price of bitcoin and other crypto money has gone downhill, and for some reason everything is happening right now, and many are currently suffering enormous losses for example they will sell it for now, you have a choice right to keep not selling what you currently have.
crypto world is very risky so be a little careful to invest all the money you have, such conditions can not be avoided anymore for people who without knowledge and will only swallow more losses, hold and hopefully pump this time last longer, hold and add Your portfolio for the future is very good because the way out to sell is not a good thing.

reggram

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

I don't think that the encryption market is in trouble again. Any market will have ups and downs. Of course, the cryptocurrency market will also be like this. If you panic and sell the cryptocurrency because of the temporary fall in the market, it will bring you losses. I think the outlook for the cryptocurrency market is still good, I choose to hold it for a long time.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:12:07 AM

The price of crypto really unpredictable, so many bad news and FUD on this year make many trader take decision to sell their crypto in loss. In my opinion Bearish trend is over because 8 month already crypto on down trend and after this, crypto market will change to bullish. Next year will be times for all the time high again for crypto.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:36:31 AM

The price of crypto really unpredictable, so many bad news and FUD on this year make many trader take decision to sell their crypto in loss.
Add also the hype for the SECs rejection for the proposed bitcoin ETF.

Those traders who sold their coin at loss has decided just to let go their investments and I think they don't have faith anymore that the market can entirely recover quickly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:26:22 PM

Scam icos have make cryptocurrency to drop is assets. Most people who are Victims of scam icos are leaving crypto.. People are afraid to put there money in crypto.... These factors are affecting crypto market.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

We all lost a lot after January 2018, I hope December 2018 will not disappoint us) Im sure!!!
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

There are many suspicions hanging about in the air about the future of crypto in the world. The fact is, crypto will stay and will develop much further and beyond our imaginations at this current time thus the market will flourish, given the time.
Mutuwenge

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

Maybe because we do not have ICO investors, or the project do not meet up to their expectations or does not reach up to the hard cap
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

There are many suspicions hanging about in the air about the future of crypto in the world. The fact is, crypto will stay and will develop much further and beyond our imaginations at this current time thus the market will flourish, given the time.
It is just fully an imagination and we can justify it once we have experience it.  We've been waiting for another sunrise coming out but until now it doesn't appear. Maybe can't push everyone to be  patient and yet,  some of us are selling their coins even though they are stilll losing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

Because behind many positions, behind the majority, there is no real money or product. Those. we have a bloated market of fictitious trading volumes, fictitious figures on the market, real money poured in small interest, about 2 cents to 1 dollar. Well, how do you think, how much can the economy be blown off? You can fall for years, because the real cost in this whole is very small
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

Hi, I think that all coins are dumping right now. No coin is pumping as wee can see from the market rates. Moreover, the coins from ICO. ALl can dump more than 75% from the normal price in ICO. What happened to the market today? I lose much money for this. But I also believe that all people are also same with me. Hence, why should be panic? This is what I think that I must survive from this dump market. Stay patient and positive thinking. Well, just wait for the new news tomorrow.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: