Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many altcoins  (Read 1723 times)
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

Currently I am working on my portfolio and looking forward to add more and more undervalued coins. Not only undervalued but coin with low value and high market volume plus capitalism. This is because such projects are cheap to invest into and also far more successful than the usual altcoins. I have observed that these projects or altcoins are very easy to catch up with and earn profits from! So it becomes really easy for us to invest into some selected coins. As there are not many coins which are undervalued as well as with high market cap at the same time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

There are a wide range of Altcoins to invest on. You need to do proper research and analysis about a variety of coins. Decide which coin will be best suitable to you according to your personal preference and invest in it. Make sure to check its value in the market and if it is predicted to have a nice future or not before you make any decisions.

Define "according to your personal preference" and in what specific aspect.

You can never trust predictions even though the one who published the prediction is a so called "expert". The cryptocurrency market is too unpredictable in many ways and believing in an expert is not a wise move. There might be some close results but relying on their analysis will not suffice.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

There are a wide range of Altcoins to invest on. You need to do proper research and analysis about a variety of coins. Decide which coin will be best suitable to you according to your personal preference and invest in it. Make sure to check its value in the market and if it is predicted to have a nice future or not before you make any decisions.

Define "according to your personal preference" and in what specific aspect.

You can never trust predictions even though the one who published the prediction is a so called "expert". The cryptocurrency market is too unpredictable in many ways and believing in an expert is not a wise move. There might be some close results but relying on their analysis will not suffice.

Yes choosing a good altcoin is always tough for job but it is simple when you are in this field since long period before investing take long time it will help you to choose the best currency otherwise you may able to last your investment soon .
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
It's not so difficult. If team make own roadmap it's a good. If project have viable idea it's good also. If project and his team think about price and exchanges run from this alt. All simple
priyanjana

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

Yes it hard to select good Alts. When I am selecting a good Alts coin, I see about their project and project team. If the project is good, all rest of thing depends on the team. I always keep eye on first 200 coins on market
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

In general I think that at the moment is very much altcoins, and altcoins that of the 1,600, more than 75% of the usual scam, I hope soon many shit coins will be lost and will remain real work projects!

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

Well the one thing you need to know before investing in any of them is that 90% of them are going to fail and only a handful of them are going to survive. The coins with great product and real world use cases are the ones which are going to survive. Its just like startup culture where only a few become successful.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

For example, you can immediately weed out altcoins, behind which there is no technology, such as DOGE. And vice versa, such altcoin as the Etherium - deserves a very large part of the investment prothel, I believe
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

Before participating in any ICO I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes straight to their goal and will not give up.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

By checking the background of development team,the usability of coin and the price.If you think a coin will be big in the future after you do your research,go for it.If you are not sure,go for big coin like ETH or Ripple,there's a chance you can gain profit from their development.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

The market of altcoins is growing and this is not the limit.

I think that over the next couple of years the market will grow and the number of altcoins will increase at times.

Choose projects for investment, only those that you believe in and understand
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

ji do jpt think that competeiotion is so bad for the market, so there is nothing vbad in the fact that we have a lot of choice to invest in something
Vaedmild

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

The market of altcoins is growing and this is not the limit.

I think that over the next couple of years the market will grow and the number of altcoins will increase at times.

Choose projects for investment, only those that you believe in and understand
ther can nog be too much altcoin and i think it 9s good for the market, so i nave nothing against it, it halps to enjoy the investment
Vaedmild

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

Before participating in any ICO I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes straight to their goal and will not give up.
i think altcoins can not be too many, it is good to jave a choice and to have something to think ahout and to analyse different altcoins
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

You have to do research to determine which ones have good websites, project development teams, concepts, wallets, and good advertising. All those things factor into how likely it is for a coin to be successful. Even then it’s sort of a guessing game but at least you can weed out some of the scam coins or the ones that are less likely to succeed.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

Most of the coins on the market are absolute garbage, I would say 90% percent. To begin with investments, I think it is worth buying coins from the top 20 coinmarketcap for your portfolio, since investing in them is much less risk, these are assets with an already established ecosystem and a workable product (in most cases)

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

it's a great job to choose a quality asset. Mostly I read white paper, look at social networks, telegram chat and read information about developers, and study the idea of a coin.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

Actually the market situation is getting pitiful in relation to the quantity of coins, this apparently shows some growth and 50% of this concept we can consider right. On the other hand, as mentioned above, a lot of these coins may be considered junk or low-access, only serve to take your money or Bitcoin. However this situation is what moves the market in a negative or positive way, but still move the market.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

too many altcoins on the market. new projects are coming out like donuts in a bakery. best to do your homework before putting ur money in.

Hype:
twitter users
reddit posts
telegram members
discord members
responsiveness/truthfulness of moderators in these channels

Fundamentals:   
Availability of MVP
Team strength (number of experts in the field; linkedin profiles)   
Whitepaper originality/technicality/clarity   
Independent reviews   
Partnerships with corporates/academia   
Use-case strength   
Clarity of roadmap

Others:   
Existing Competition (other coins in the same space? how established are they)   
Regulation Risk (does it have security characteristics?)   
Hardcap (is it asking for too much money for its use case?)
Share of tokens distributed (are the founders/team keeping too much for themselves, escrow?)
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

Yes we are having numbers of altcoins in market now so if we are going to invest then perfect coin should be selected which should have a good market potential because our main aim is to earn good profit at last.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: