Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCN Mining  (Read 159 times)
Twkasun52 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

I have been mining BCN Since months with my PC ,hash power around 1.5 KHS .I have able to mined nearly 100 BCN per day.But since BCN have listed on Binance exchange my pc can not mine even 1 BCN per day.can anyone explain about this.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s0ftcorn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

More people know about BCN, means more people mining BCN, means more network hashrate, means higher difficulty.

The important part is that your hashrate compared to others gets lower relatively. So you make less BCN.

You should mine something else, like electroneum which is quite profitable with 1.5KH/s (assuming you are not impacted that hard by cryptonight v7). But bytecoin is dead for non ASICs.
mrray

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

Hello,
 Greetings!
               Approximately one year before when I started to mine Bytecoin(BCN) at that time the price was about 14 Satoshi per 1 BCN coin and the market was not much as these days.At that time I have curious about the mining and felt that gradually the mining rate was decreasing but slowly and after that new team was formed and got listed many trading platform its price rapidly increases about 32 Satoshi decreasing the mining rate rapidly.What I mean is when cryptocurrencies get listed in number of  trading platform and or get listed in large and standard well known trading platform obviously miners would feel safe and profitable to mine this coin and they definitely start to mine such coin.It happened  in the case of Bytecoin(BCN) mining too.So, when it got listed in Binance exchange platform the miners starts to mine BCN and the mining difficulties was increased rapidly increasing the miners and the result is reduction in BCN mining amount with respect to time.You can observe graph iof BCN with respect to time in the https://Coinmarketcap.com.I hope you will understand.Thank you.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

Bytecoin themselves have even stated they fully accept ASICs and FPGAs from mining their coin from a blog post I found from them here with some decent points concerning ASICs as well as FPGAs, and how a fork would de-anonymize the coin, ASICs protect the network from attacks, and FPGAs can be reprogrammed to get around forking.

Basically, the chain's overrun with ASICs and you should be looking for alternatives to mine with a CPU. Some alternatives you can try to mine profitably include Electroneum and XMR (or, if you're looking for a one-click solution, Nicehash also allows you to mine with your CPU)- they seem to be the best coins to mine in terms of profitability at the moment according to calculators like Whattomine, though this is subject to change.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: