Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin losing value is nothing surprising, will continue  (Read 21139 times)
Cryptogott2018

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

I think altcoin will take the lead in the next few years. There will be a coin in place of bitcoin in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipinkang

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

I read about korean exchange attacked by hacker in
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jun/11/bitcoin-price-cryptocurrency-hacked-south-korea-coincheck
There explain why bitcoin and other cryptocurrency losing the value.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

I read about korean exchange attacked by hacker in
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jun/11/bitcoin-price-cryptocurrency-hacked-south-korea-coincheck
There explain why bitcoin and other cryptocurrency losing the value.

we live in a complex world when something happens there are lots of reasons,

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

I wouldn't call bitcoin shortlived, it has already been around for 9 years now and will continue existing even if the value drops.

Also, I think you are pretty misinformed if you think that most people want bitcoin to replace currency.
I would say that only a relatively small amount of people on bitcointalk say such things.
In the professional crypto world, there is no one saying such foolish things.

Blockchain tech itself will be incorporated into the mainstream and will transform how businesses, organizations, and governments run.
There is nothing speculative about this, the technology is just better and faster.
time has also shown that the development of more advanced blockchains is occuring at a freakishly fast rate.
There is no reason to think that the inherent challenges of using blockchain won't be addressed and resolved.

To me, someone calling bitcoin a fad, is like someone in the 90s saying the internet is just a fad.

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

Do you think this is the end?

This is a reboot before a new start to the moon. I believe in the future with crypto and blockchain. The market will recover by 2020
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

Definitely. It's a risky adventure. We'll should be prepared for it.  Don't forget the golden rule :invest with amount you can actually cope with if it turns out otherwise
I Am Hero

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

I think altcoin will take the lead in the next few years. There will be a coin in place of bitcoin in the future.

the fact that you and OP who are possibly the same person feel the need to make dumb statements like this in the bitcoin board shows how much you believe in what you are saying Wink

Buying Bitcoin like a Boss
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

the fact that you and OP who are possibly the same person feel the need to make dumb statements like this in the bitcoin board shows how much you believe in what you are saying Wink

i am not the same person as "cryptogott" are you getting paranoid? how is my statement dumb? i told to see the opportunities, thats not dumb.

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

Do you think this is the end?
Probably the end for Bitcoin.  But not the end for blockchain.  Ethereum will probably take over after they start up the high scaling solution. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

i feel sorry for all those who bagholded altcoins thinking they can become rich and now that their dreams are being shattered they are starting to point the finger at bitcoin just to have someone or something to blame for the mistakes they have made...

hopefully the illusion you have built for yourself also bursts with the bubble bursts.
Sometimes altcoin is a coin that can replace bitcoin at any time. I know that bitcoin is the first electronic currency, but that does not mean it's a coin worth long-term investment

blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

i feel sorry for all those who bagholded altcoins thinking they can become rich and now that their dreams are being shattered they are starting to point the finger at bitcoin just to have someone or something to blame for the mistakes they have made...

good altcoins will become the future, as we will through bitcoins short existance and the now existing cryptoindustry get a better capital market, and people working int he economy get a more stable demand on their goods and services,
I agree with you. Altcoin is the future of electronic money. ETH is created after Bitcoin. ETHs have many advantages over Bitcoin. Other coins like the ripple, DASH and ADA are better than Bitcoin

freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:40:28 PM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

nevertheless some good thing remain, of bitcoins shortlived existance

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

exactly what satoshi wanted.

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.

well spotted
krazy_yvan

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.

Haters will hate...

Have a nice day too Smiley
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

who says that it is not clear layers that if bitcoin can be the world currency since it is auditable that is the bitcoin key that no country in the world has on its currencies that is why I am bitcoin to the world to remove the financial borders that have been inoculated in the minds of the people the dominance of the world economy that left it to the bankers and the federal reserve of the united states have the power and they are going to lose it I get bitcoin a consensus and auditable nadi can cheat and there are only 21000000

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

Haters will hate...

Have a nice day too Smiley

i hate no one and i dont hate bitcoin, i am helping you

ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

We must not forget that the crypto currencies are still at the beginning of their journey. After the exaggerations and price explosions at the beginning of this year, this price correction is completely normal. Nothing happened.
The BTC rate is still higher than a year ago. Over time, all the excitement will set. The BTC will be used by many people around the world as currency, the prices will rise again and everything is fine.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

Do not worry for the price as it drops a little at every Eid (Muslims Festival) they all need money to spend for celebrating it and for that reason they withdraw their money from bitcoin but it will not continue as after Friday the price will again start to rise as after that they will not withdraw. It happens every year which I noticed as all of the Muslims withdraw some of the amount for spending.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

People should just accept that bitcoin rules crypto and spreading bad news about bitcoin will not change that. It is sad how some altcoins feel that the only way that they can succeed is to spoil bitcoin and take over which never happens.  They should accept that many have tried these methods but it didn't work so how sure are they that they can win?
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

stop trying to short bitcoin. shorting will come back and bite you in the ass eventually. if you don't believe me do a little search about all those newcomers like you who tried shorting bitcoin and lost. this market is not kind to people like you. don't say we didn't warn you...  Kiss

It's not new to us of downfall thats business strategy strike back while bitcoin is still here time to start or else you feels regret if it is vanish oooppsss  with the new trend of technology launch by bitcoin we will continue to rise dont let fears put in your mind where on top see you in the winning time good luck.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

if what you say is a truth I think the most important thing now is to take advantage of the opportunities available to capitalize on the opportunities available to make a profit while bitcoin can still be for investment

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███