Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 2119 times)
Casey9889

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

Hello Team, Is there any Telegram Channel of ZAGG Protocol, If yes then can you please share the Link of Telegram Channel?
Thank you in advance...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

Hello Team, Is there any Telegram Channel of ZAGG Protocol, If yes then can you please share the Link of Telegram Channel?
Thank you in advance...
Hello Casey,
If you want to join our Telegram announcement channel, please follow this link - https://t.me/ZaggProtocol_Annoucements
And let us know if you have further questions.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

Thank you in advance...
Hello Casey,
If you want to join our Telegram announcement channel, please follow this link - https://t.me/ZaggProtocol_Annoucements
Hey Everyone.... What ZAGG Protocol all about, what is the main focus of this project. I heard too many things about this project.
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

Thank you in advance...
Hello Casey,
Hey Everyone.... What ZAGG Protocol all about, what is the main focus of this project. I heard too many things about this project.
Hello Carlos, Would like to tell you as i have read about them they are coming up with new ideas to disrupt the gbrl industry, and they are really doing well in partnership. In Short ZAGG Protocol is world's first framework blockchain for GBRL industry that considers a huge number of brands, a great many shippers, manufacture and offer genuinely important projects to billions of customers around the world. We are making a biological community to enable organizations with right client procurement and commitment apparatuses and give one of a kind utilize cases to clients on the lines of interoperability, transferability and customized contributions.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

Thank you in advance...
Hello Casey,
Hello Carlos, Would like to tell you as i have read about them they are coming up with new ideas to disrupt the gbrl industry, and they are really doing well in partnership. In Short ZAGG Protocol is world's first framework blockchain for GBRL industry that considers a huge number of brands, a great many shippers, manufacture and offer genuinely important projects to billions of customers around the world. We are making a biological community to enable organizations with right client procurement and commitment apparatuses and give one of a kind utilize cases to clients on the lines of interoperability, transferability and customized contributions.

That's really cool it means that now we can use our loyalty points of one brand to another brand ?
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:45:48 AM

Thank you in advance...
Hello Casey,

That's really cool it means that now we can use our loyalty points of one brand to another brand ?

Yes it means that you will be able to use your unspent points where you want to spent which is really a great feature and further we will get dollar value of the points that is really cool
Amaara89

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

It is really interesting seems that project is doing something different which no one is doing.
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

About this project I can say this: this topic is very close to me,so I know what I'm talking about.The idea is excellent, the team is experienced and strong.A good opportunity to earn people who decided to invest.
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:51:42 AM

It is really interesting seems that project is doing something different which no one is doing.
Thank you Amaara89 for your nice words.
Advice you to join our telegram group for instant updates- https://t.me/zaggprotocol
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:56:36 AM

That's the plan! We are building a #Protocol so you can make the most of your #GBRL assets.

Come join our Telegram group for more updates: bit.ly/2LElr9N
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:00:05 AM

BlockChain technology is taking the world by storm & there's no better way to prove that it is indeed the next big thing that to take a look at the statistics. Believe in it!

Join our group on Telegram: http://bit.ly/2LElr9N
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:03:52 AM

ZAGG Protocol™ partners with MOA

Onwards to disrupting the GBRL (Gift Cards, Benefits, Rewards and Loyalty industry), ZAGG ProtocolTM has signed another partnership.
MOA Platform, a blockchain O2O platform, joined hands with ZAGG Protocol in a bid to expand their horizons. The platform, aims to resolve fundamental problems inherent in O2O services. With MOA, O2O platform focuses on decentralization from the technical aspect of blockchain as well as from the angle of business...
Click HERE to Read Full ARTICLE.

For Other Queries join us on Telegram Group- https://t.me/zaggprotocol
Brett0001

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

Onwards to disrupting the GBRL (Gift Cards, Benefits, Rewards and Loyalty industry), ZAGG ProtocolTM has signed another partnership.
MOA Platform, a blockchain O2O platform, joined hands with ZAGG Protocol in a bid to expand their horizons. The platform, aims to resolve fundamental problems inherent in O2O services. With MOA, O2O platform focuses on decentralization from the technical aspect of blockchain as well as from the angle of business...

Impressive news by team, Specially Speaking about the partnership, Raj N Phani, Founder, ZAGG Protocol said, “We are happy to partner with yet another company from South Korea. Partnership with MOA Platform is a step in the right direction. The ways we can collaborate and better our solution is unlimited! ZAGG Protocol looks forward to working with MOA!
Amaara89

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

Impressive news by team, Specially Speaking about the partnership, Raj N Phani, Founder, ZAGG Protocol said, “We are happy to partner with yet another company from South Korea. Partnership with MOA Platform is a step in the right direction. The ways we can collaborate and better our solution is unlimited! ZAGG Protocol looks forward to working with MOA!
I know well about but hardly know about moa, what moa do or what its all about, can anyone tell me? Seems like a big product/project...
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

I know well about but hardly know about moa, what moa do or what its all about, can anyone tell me? Seems like a big product/project...
MOA is a decentralized platform, Read here to understand better- our distributed data management, the core technical value of blockchain, precludes any attempt of platform providers to tamper with data on settlement and payment and allows all platform participants to access the ledgers of settlement and payment, thus ensuring reliability and transparency in all transactions occurring within the platform.
In this MOA platform built on trust, all franchisees, customers, and shipping personnel(delivery riders) from various industries can contribute to the platform, creating a huge integrated business network connecting all participants seamlessly.
Brett0001

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

That's the plan! We are building a #Protocol so you can make the most of your #GBRL assets.

Come join our Telegram group for more updates: [Suspicious link removed]/2LElr9N
Your Telegram group has really good amount of members, And i found really responsive your group. If you can add more member would be better...
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

Come join our Telegram group for more updates: [Suspicious link removed]/2LElr9N
Your Telegram group has really good amount of members, And i found really responsive your group. If you can add more member would be better...
That's really true, I have also seen this thing, and in crypto market telegram community is the number one place for all investors where they can ask any questions direct to the team of project
Amaara89

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

That's really true, I have also seen this thing, and in crypto market telegram community is the number one place for all investors where they can ask any questions direct to the team of project
I would like to add one more thing as per as my experience in crypto, responding to the question in telegram or all other social media channels is a really good sign of positive project. It simply means what so ever they are doing is really true and fruitful.
Lauren0002

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

I would like to add one more thing as per as my experience in crypto, responding to the question in telegram or all other social media channels is a really good sign of positive project. It simply means what so ever they are doing is really true and fruitful.
Crypto is like a another place where so many ico's are running and many of them are fraud, its really hard to find a good and true project to invest.
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:11:29 AM

Get the true dollar value for all your gift cards, benefits, reward points and #loyaltyprograms with our protocol.

Join our Telegram group for more updates: http://bit.ly/2LElr9N
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: