Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks so much for making me a multi-millionaire!!! I AM EVER-THANKFUL!  (Read 1398 times)
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:52:35 PM

Many Many congratulations to the OP. You will see many stories like this because crypto has the potential to give so much. It may be a life-changing experience for many people. Buying in bulk of a trusted coin was a very good decision. Ethreum was very good choice.  Enjoy your travelling with your wife mate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:20:27 PM

Read already in 7 times this subject and wonder why so many envious. I am very happy for this guy he managed to change his life. And the rest only try...But they do not work and they complain a lot. Develop your strategy and go this way. Many coins are now underestimated. It was the same with Ethereum in the beginning.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:20:55 PM

Congratulation friend. When I should have chased the real, I went after some fast money with my bitcoin and I loss all. Hahahaha. Not giving up though. As long as I have come to know about Cryptocurrency, and I am fully sold out to it, I believe my day of Miracle is near just as you have given a testimony.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:01:12 PM

You see the decision you took three years ago just turned your life,.... but i'm sure many would have discouraged if you had discussed with them your investment plans... Now here you are testifying.

polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:31:48 PM

the thread you linked is awesome.
everybody was very sceptic back then.

good for you that you had the 70k to try your luck with on ethereum.

ethereum is still strong and im sure you wont be the last multimillionaire made by crypto.

currently the market stalled a bit but in the right corners there is still money to be made.

if i may still say, crypto is still young. we will use it to send money across star systems.

think about it and grab as much as you can.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:36:58 PM

Congratulations, cryptocurrencies have changed the lives of many people. I have a friend who also made a lot of money from Ethereum. I hope I will get rich one day too.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:54:50 PM

While I want to congratulate you for being a crazy millionaire yet I will not risk same good amount from a random post about investing is something has no value at all and pure speculative feedbacks

Yeah Ethereum was bashed for how many time that year and even have a shit value and last year all the bad comments ended after this reached almost 15 hundred bucks

But for me?nope won’t do that ,I know the risk and I also know what my family needs

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 05:55:29 PM

so I bought 10,000 Ether like the OP... and then something happened that changed my life completely.

Exactly what he said happened.

I saw my ETH go to $10,000,000 and I sold at $1,080 because my wife told me to. I'm so glad I listened. Now I mostly travel.

Thank you "CFA", thank you Bitcointalk. I love you all. Bye!

you are a very lucky man, many success stories come from Bitcoin or Ethereum, but they don't leave the cryptocurrencies that have changed their lives. I hope you don't really leave the cryptocurrency so you can continue to inspire others to succeed in the cryptocurrency.

Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:30:03 PM

(throwaway account)

Hey guys, it's time to say THANKS!

3 years ago I read this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1393695.msg14156039#msg14156039

"ok new hypothesis
ETHEREUM is gonna be hyped up to bitcoin ATH within the next year. why? because it can.
The price of a bitcoin reached an all-time high of US$1124.76 on 29 November 2013, up from just US$13.36 on 5 January at the start of the yea
Bitcoin is outdated, its development process halted. It being the #1 spot in the crypto-currency market capitalization sphere with a cap of $6.3B might sooner than expected be surpassed by ETH and its nifty swiss "nonprofit" foundation.

I had bought 10K ETH, lets see where it takes us  o(^∀^*)o

hah haha, hahaha yeah. welcome to Quake Live.

~CfA~"

Crazy AF genius?

so I bought 10,000 Ether like the OP... and then something happened that changed my life completely.

Exactly what he said happened.

I saw my ETH go to $10,000,000 and I sold at $1,080 because my wife told me to. I'm so glad I listened. Now I mostly travel.

Thank you "CFA", thank you Bitcointalk. I love you all. Bye!

congratulations on your patience for 3 years which brought you to be a millionaire.I have never felt a big profit in the crypto world but your story is an inspiration for me to hold more Eth when the price is low until 2022 I will sell.happy partying friend
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:38:29 PM

congratulations to you for successfully becoming a millionaire, I hope there will be an altcoin session like before because I think it is very rare for a altcoin to rise more than 100x because of the current depressing conditions on cryptocurrency market

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 08:11:09 PM

Can you suggest any such potential move for guys like us. I mean ethereum don't have much life left in it but there are other projects, infact there are so many projects that one finds it very confusing to select the right one.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:11:39 PM

The road between success and failure is very thin. Just a decision made within few seconds can change one's story for good. The guy was able to take a bold step and that today has been seen to be a good decision. For that reason, I say a big congratulations to him. Till now, there are lots of opportunities in the crypto space, but the problem is identifying them and making sure that a prompt decision is made in that regards. There are some coins we might see as being useless today, but tomorrow, they might become very useful.
Banksyy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:39:21 AM

Good evening there everyone. How are you doing today? What are your thoughts on mining? Was now talking to a friend and industry appeared to be controversial. So curious to discuss with you
Hey there. Interesting question. From my point of view, everything sharply depends on the concrete solution. And this is what makes mining profitable
Banksyy

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:46:55 AM

Good evening there everyone. How are you doing today? What are your thoughts on mining? Was now talking to a friend and industry appeared to be controversial. So curious to discuss with you
Hey there. Interesting question. From my point of view, everything sharply depends on the concrete solution. And this is what makes mining profitable
This is what we have also come up to. But do you have any advanced solutions in mind? Wanted to examine more and evaluate
Much depends on the market, because there are parameters that depend - costs on electricity, power etc. And I am aware of 1 advanced company on the US market
Banksyy

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:55:34 AM

Can you please provide more info on what is the one? And if possible, a little description. Or, well, a link, where I can examine more
Sure, of course. Well, the company I wanted to outline is called globemining they have a site with similar name.
Banksyy

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:20:34 AM

Can you please provide more info on what is the one? And if possible, a little description. Or, well, a link, where I can examine more
Sure, of course. Well, the company I wanted to outline is called globemining they have a site with similar name.
Hmm, sounds very familiar. Probably you are aware
Yes-yes, absolutely. They have a pretty vast range of miners they sell. And they are having HQ and service centers in New York, fast delivery all over the US and special discounts, when you order more than 10 devices, if I am not mistaken
s. Will explore more shortly and check their products line! Thank you for sharing
Yeah, have a look! Everything is available on their website - check it out. Globemining com
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:21:46 AM

Congratulations.What can I say,you're lucky.How much I blame myself for not buying BTC or ETH when they were cheap.But my friends told me-buy, and I did not believe. Now I try not to think about it,I look forward and hope for luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: