Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:54:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

I absolutely agree that you should not sell tokens at once, but you just have to wait, if the project was worth it, then they will definitely rise!
Yes, if its worth to wait, then hold, dont sell. But it always depend on you and in your situation, what if you really need money? You can sell your tokens whenever you want. Also you should hold tokens which has a potential to grow in the future

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

The cost of tokens after the ICO depends on the general mood of the market. I advise you to invest only in the long term and in real projects that will work even after 5 years
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

You're not alone I met the ICO, paid the token, but they were not on the exchange! Paid a good amount of token! A little later, the token came to a little-known exchange, where the token cost a penny! I just waited for the price of the course and sold the token! Two months later, the project released its own platform, and the token came to the top exchange and the price of the token was just incredible! I was very sorry that I sold tokens!  Conclusion: well read the project before selling tokens for a penny!
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

I agree with you. Most project managers still want to create a project that will be good and they are making every effort.  I think that if you wait at least six months after the ICO, it will bring you more profit than if you sold everything on the exchange immediately.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

If the coin has potential, it is better to hold since there is a big chance for the price to rise. Selling at low price is an opportunity lost in trading. I usually set a target selling price and hold to the target.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

I think that every member of the bounty of crypto companies had a similar experience of selling tokens at a low price, which grew later. It's very simple, you need to study the crypto road map of the project, when it goes to the crypto exchange, how the implementation of the crypto project goes.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

After ICO and after a bounty hunter get paid for distribution of them then the price will drop below the price of crypto ICO. This was already common and holding is one of the best steps in order to get a great profit from it. in some time after ICO then the price could rise again very even higher. It certainly is the right time to sell and the key is to be patient.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
This is not always true that you gain more profit if you wait after receiving tokens. No, sometimes the price comes crashing and you holding the tokens end up becoming the loser. This has happened to me more than in two occasions
Iwabe

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:42:25 PM

ha ha
I also experienced things like that, and it made me a little annoyed because I sold too quickly token, and that's all I make experience
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

I don't think every ICO will give good fruits.

The market is competitive and thus there are oy some cryptocurrencies that genuinely make the mark.

Only those who fits the need of the present time and generation will be able to compete and thus increase in price.

It's foolish to keep the tokens that you know can go down .
I won't be able to entertain a loss. You shouldn't take the risk though..it's better to be without profit , than to be in a loss.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

Don't sell the token on time. Wait for the price increase. Then exchange.  But ethereum is important of the exchange the any token. If received the best tokens. Then hold long time and wait for the price increase. Then sell it. Most of the people wait for receive the best project token it jackpat. It price will be increase day by day. It good future saving. So people check the best ICO project then people will be invest.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

Sell but Do not sell all you have.HODL is highly recommended  in Crypto especially ICO. A good ICO project will always rise after ICO launch on exchange sites. its a blessing that we bounty hunters have, you  hold your tokens received after bounty and wait for something good to happen in the future to avoid the fear of missing out. that hurts.  Undecided
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

Such mistakes happen very often. So my concept as a whole is once I have chosen an ICO to be patient to the end for it. I will believe in him until the last time. Anyway, I can only gain from my patience.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

I think to sell the tokens now this is very stupid.Now a very very low price and it will soon change very much Remy and we all will Dodge everything in green and will again say a lot of good about cryptocurrency!
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:40:44 PM

selling all tokens now is not a good approach as all the prices are very low. so wait before selling your bounty tokens

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

Selling the token too early is a difficult decision, because sometimes after we sell the tokens we get from a bounty campaign, the price goes up, but if we hold the token the price actually goes down, it's a difficult choice.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

At times, selling immediately after listing really pays but sometimes, its better one waits for it to rise before selling. No one can really picture vividly into crypto's future. All the same, I prefer holding for a while.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

Everyone decides for himself when he needs to sell his tokens. Unequivocally, you can not say what you need to sell or need to keep. Many times I had moments that I had to sell at the very beginning, because there was the highest price, judging by everything which will never be. And accordingly there were cases that it was necessary to keep, but I hurried to sell and as a result, the project turned out to be quite good and the price went up. So he decides how to do each for himself.
poenjabie

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

I also felt the same thing last month, the token I sell at a price of 0.4 ETH this week turned  through  6 ETH, I'm very sorry but I have already sold, holding tokens is clearly more profitable and do not repeat the same mistake anymore
LuckyMan21

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

This happens all the time, do not worry too much about it. We can not know what will happen to the price of the token in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: