Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2Masternodes - buy cryptocurrency masternode shares and get regular income  (Read 564 times)
two_btc

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:31:05 AM

ive done a test of 100 GBX and so far it shows up on the TX search on the site
but so far ive seen 5 MN made and my address doesnt show in stats
so idk what to think at this point
will give it another few days i guess and maybe try to return coins request

Collective masternodes usually require some time to be raised.
Each of the last GBX masternodes was made for just 1 investor as far as I've checked.
You should just wait for some time. If you are worried - write us your wallet address here, on Telegram or Helpdesk. We will check what is going on.

2Masternodes - Easy configurable masternode hosting with some cool features
2MASTERNODES.COM     |     Twitter     |     Facebook     |     Telegram EN     |     Telegram RU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
two_btc

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

Dear 2Masternodes users,

We would like to thank you for supporting us. Our service is getting better every day because of you.
We have been operating for more than a half of the year. A lot of things has changed in crypto World in the meantime. 2Masternodes service has been updated many times. It is now more robust and even more easier to use.

You may know that it is unprofitable for the service to host some of the masternodes. We plan to check the situation each month and adjust the service conditions if necessary. We are not interested anymore to host such masternodes as SMART, VIVO and ANON. These masternodes would be removed and all the investments would be sent back to the masternode owners. We have not received any support from the developers of these coins as well. Seems they are not interested in having our nodes operating.

All other masternodes presented at 2Masternodes will continue working: $PAC, XZC, GBX, PIVX, DEV, BITG, MNP. These nodes would not be affected anyhow.

2Masternodes Team

2MASTERNODES.COM     |     Twitter     |     Facebook     |     Telegram EN     |     Telegram RU
two_btc

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

Bulwark (BWK) has been added to 2Masternodes.
https://2masternodes.com/bwk-masternode

two_btc

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

The new masternodes are now built in the way that each masternode share percent is an integer value.
Shares could be 1%, 2%, 3%, 45%, 74% but not 74.65%. This has been done to avoid extra small shares to fill the masternode up that could arise before.

Bitcoin Green node for example requires 2500 BITG. You could buy shares of 25 BITG, 50 BITG, 75BITG, 2025 BITG etc.
However 26.7232 BITG share is not allowed anymore. If you send 26.7232 BITG to the service you get 1.7232 back when the masternode is being started.

two_btc

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

The price of the major part of the cryptocurrencies dropped. It is not profitable anymore for 2Masternodes service to host $PAC and GBX masternodes.

We are increasing the service fee for these masternodes from 10% to 20%.

Thank you for understanding.

two_btc

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

We got a new monitoring app for macOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/2masternode-monitor/id1443760909

Please note that this is a third-party app. For any questions contact the software developer directly.

two_btc

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

Unfortunately due to technical difficulties we are stopping support for PIVX for the time being. Despite our extensive interventions and constant monitoring we were unable to launch the first PIVX node in a fully automated environment. Given the circumstances we have decided to delist the coin and continue investigating the problems. All of the coins were returned to the investors and we're no longer accepting PIVX.

two_btc

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 07:57:18 AM

We are forced to update the service fee for some of the masternodes due to the price drop of the coins.
Unfortunately our expenses are in $. We do not want to reduce costs by changing the hoster and reducing the security of our service.
$PAC 20% -> 30%
GBX  20% -> 40%
DEV  10% -> 30%
BWK 10% -> 20%

Other masternodes are not affected. XZC, BITG, MNP fee will remain 10%.

two_btc

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 08:06:36 AM

Check out the new coin statistics on the main page of 2Masternodes

https://2masternodes.com/

two_btc

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 04:49:14 PM

Energi (NRG) has been added to 2Masternodes.

https://2masternodes.com/nrg-masternode

two_btc

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 12:00:57 PM

n

There are many services that let you run high prices coins with even a single seat... Also, they have instant shared mn's *no wait time* at 5% MAX.       I am currently running a 5 dollar vps and have6 nodes on it with room for more.. I just want to know If i'm missing something here with this project- so please let me know if I overlooked something
[
[/quote]

You could read How it works.
Please use "instant shared mn's *no wait time* at 5% MAX" at the other service if you are happy with it. Why not?
We got multiple advantages including security, transparency, detailed statistics and many more. The service itself is fully-automatic.

carlorell

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:40:00 PM

TBH, i don't see any point of this service. Why would i give you full control of my coins and take 10% of my profit while the cost of running master-nodes is cheap ($10/m VPS should be good enough) and there are easy guides to set up your own master-nodes?
But, that's different if there's guarantee that you will replace user's coins if your wallet is tolen Roll Eyes

He give you oportinuty to earn from masternode rewards even if you do not have enough coins to run it. This is the only association few people to invest in more expensive MN.
Of course here are expected to trust between investors.

n

There are many services that let you run high prices coins with even a single seat... Also, they have instant shared mn's *no wait time* at 5% MAX.       I am currently running a 5 dollar vps and have6 nodes on it with room for more.. I just want to know If i'm missing something here with this project- so please let me know if I overlooked something
[

Which service is that?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: