Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market has run down again  (Read 428 times)
Daybreak76

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

Don't worry about it. This is temporary. It will raise up by the end of the year. Its normal.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RingWiki65

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

Every things has some ups and downs. Its a nuture of all. Market will raise up at the year end. Don't Worry.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

I'm thinking. that since July 17, the bitcoin market and all crypto-currencies can breathe a little and relax there is a movement up and now the price is already 7500$ BTC. I believe that soon we will see positive news about bitcoin from different countries and the price will rise smoothly. I am very happy about this event.

Haha, Yeah you're right. rising bitcoin price on July 17th making happy bitcoin holders. I myself feel it. on that day the bitcoin price increase is quite fast and today also bitcoin prices are quite stable, I think bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
I believe that bitcoin will fly to the moon, I just need to be patient and hold my bitcoin.

we see the results in August, whether bitcoin prices keep going up or going down again, sometimes the market makes an illusion, now go up and everyone buy and suddenly the price drops, so wait for good news or bad next month

those are mostly corrections.
which means price drops each time there is a rise but the size of the drop is small and that is making the market healthy to be able to rise up more. you can see last year's charts for these drops.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

Here is my opinion on the technical side of BTC. BTC update  The price of BTC is currently $8,160 USD and is up approximately 40% from lows seen back in June.

We are currently experiencing a period of sideways action which is common-place after such large market movements. With the rare exception, rallies which move this fast simply cannot sustain themselves over a long period of time without a cooling off period.

Often, the overarching and prevailing trend will resume but of course, the market can easily turn – we will be keeping watch.  Earlier today we did witness BTC break out of the consolidation zone and into the mid $8,200 region however, the price has since retreated after being rejected from the $8,300 resistance zone.

We did see a breakthrough of this resistance on the 25th but BTC has been unsuccessful in pushing through it again.  Price is now at an interesting point. BTC is residing at the lower end of the resistance zone and if it continues lower, we will be looking for a resurgence of buy volume at the $8,080 level.
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

Since the crypto currency market is still very young, we are seeing such a sharp increase in the growth and fall in prices. Over time, all by itself will be solved.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

Every things has some ups and downs. Its a nuture of all. Market will raise up at the year end. Don't Worry.
Yes its normal because bitcoin is volatile, it will increase and decrease but its unpredictable when will it increase or decrease. I suggest that as the market price of bitcoin is decreasing, buy more bitcoin and then hold it until the increase happen again. Just be patient on waiting for its increase, for you to earn big profit, to support your financial needs and wants.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

Price fluctuation on bitcoin is normal due to its changibg supply and demand. Usually increase in supply due to panic selling causes its price to decrease. But thats normal. Dont be upset. Its price will still rise. Just be patient. And play on its price wisely.
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

Please take note that market fluctuation is part of the on going market adjustment for the cryptocurrency and the best thing for now to handle this case is just holding your cryptos while market is down. Instead you may start to buy more btc or altcoins at a lesser value. This is just how the crypto market works and it is very normal indeed and don't get frustrated for it will be back on track.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Yeahh the market has really gone down which i think it is quite normal these days but from the news that some crypto analysts are putting across saying that things might turn around beginning of August. What is really causing the frequent drop is the false information that people are spreading about the fall of bitcoin and the collapse of the cyrpto market. this has caused genera panic selling which of cryptocurrencies at a very cheap price.
Things might get better if we stop telling people all these information and let them know that cryptocurrency is strong which would bring on board more investors into the industry hence increasing the prices of digital currencies indirectly.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

Price fluctuation on bitcoin is normal due to its changibg supply and demand. Usually increase in supply due to panic selling causes its price to decrease. But thats normal. Dont be upset. Its price will still rise. Just be patient. And play on its price wisely.
For me, there are 2 reasons why bitcoin price is increasing and decreasing; 1st is its because of its volatility, means that the price of bitcoin is changing rapidly and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease, and its normal; and yes 2nd is because of supply and demand. We cant stop people from panicking, i suggest that let them be, for them to know what is bitcoin, and what bitcoin can do, for them to know what is the right to do when the price of bitcoin drops again.

Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

The market value is never constant, the price rise and down every moment. Now maybe the market price has dropped down but it will not last forever. Market prices will rise very soon. The religion of the market is price go up or less of value.
There is no reason to be concerned about this.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

hy all
What do you think could be  the problem of this sudden drop in market, everywhere is in deep red & how can volatile-ness in crypto market be reduced to the lowest minimum brim(like a bench-marked prize) ,please outline how this can be solved.

I think we dont need to worry about the huge fluctuation because thats the characteristcs of crypto investment and not all the time crypto are falling , most of the time is a huge increase.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

Well for my best of knowledge I think the cryptocurrency market price works with the principle of demand and supply. The price of crypto market drop most times when there is a FUD which easily cause panic to the investors in such cause the supply will be more than the demand.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

It can be happen. I am sure it will bounce back and roll.

Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time during the trading market, price value of all ALT coins maybe affected by such drop, some may increase their price value dependent on the volume of investment by the investors in the market. this is the real nature of crypto market, it is unpredictable, it also react to both negative and positive news globally. But market correction follow after such hiccups.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:30:25 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 01:13:44 AM by bitcoin31

If you see the market falling or turning into red it's only a temporary because after the dumping price we will see the market turn into green also. Better to relax and buy more coins while dumping price because if you panic you will see the marker will be worst also.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

hy all
What do you think could be  the problem of this sudden drop in market, everywhere is in deep red & how can volatile-ness in crypto market be reduced to the lowest minimum brim(like a bench-marked prize) ,please outline how this can be solved.

I think the problem again is the demand of bitcoin. Suddenly the bitcoin users are quit here on bitcoin because of the bitcoin price. Also the other users of bitcoin have own business they are content in the way they earn. Also the investors may affect the bitcoin's price, it depend on the investors. The bitcoin is volatile so we need to be not hot headed when using bitcoin.
dangkhoasn

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

Bitcoin prices can not be increased continuously. Volatility is the main feature of this type of market. I think prices will rebound in the next few weeks.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

It can be happen. I am sure it will bounce back and roll.

It's not new to us when the bitcoin is going down it is normal that is the game you have to wait when the rate is high again that's the time you have to exchange because the rate is unpredictable if it is going to up or down the only thing is you have to patiently wait for you to have a better benefits.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

hy all
There is no such problem in this red market. Volatility is always part of cryptocurrency and the sudden drop because of the demand of crypto, buy and sell demand had a big role in this sudden drop. But we all know the bull run will start soon and the buying demand is starting to increase and maybe in no time it will recover. There is nothing to worry about this red market days, it will end soon.
Sengkuni

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

I think we do not have to worry about this because it will not forever market down and I'm sure that the market will soon come back for a better price and this is the hope everyone holds bitcoin Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: