Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE  (Read 6997 times)
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

#Eloncity is concluding it's bounty program today which is obviously a successful campaign. Kryptal bounty group has done so much of hard work to achieve their success and as a community we have given our help to make this project to achieve his GOAL. So in the End I would Like to wish you all the best and keep it successful always Smiley Smiley we are with you!!!

8 weeks passed unnoticed. I participated in the bounty of the company, I liked this project so much that I now look forward to a public sale.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

#Eloncity is concluding it's bounty program today which is obviously a successful campaign. Kryptal bounty group has done so much of hard work to achieve their success and as a community we have given our help to make this project to achieve his GOAL. So in the End I would Like to wish you all the best and keep it successful always Smiley Smiley we are with you!!!
All the projects of krypital were successful. I'm sure that eloncity is the most successful project ever made by krypital. Attracted many investors as well as big companies around the world

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

the theme of the project is to improve the electrical energy it is a project that is very helpful at all, may the Eloncity project can be a great success and can transmit electric energy up to the corners of the world
tongkt1992

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:14:31 AM

Eloncity will power the world for free, its token will facilitates an open market that enables communities around the world to exchange energy and shared-resources locally and also to access the unified network of global renewable energy products and solutions. I think this good project and all project partner team krypital very hot: sold out 1-4 minute, examples: CMT, ABT, MVP, EGT. good luck !
Krypital (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 59

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:41:18 AM

Eloncity Twitter News

Thanks to all the enthusiastic participations of the bounty program members, Eloncity is
holding an Extension Bounty Program from 8/3/2018 to 9/13/2018 ( 6 weeks ).

VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

Will there be a token increase, because the bounty time increases by 6 more weeks.
All reward tokens will be allocated to your Tokeneed UID wallet within 8 weeks at end of the Eloncity Bounty Program.
Will this condition not change?
It seems  Eloncity ICO should take place in September?
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

Eloncity innovation will help create power nearly for nothing, along these lines giving the world reasonable clean vitality.
eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

Will there be a token increase, because the bounty time increases by 6 more weeks.
All reward tokens will be allocated to your Tokeneed UID wallet within 8 weeks at end of the Eloncity Bounty Program.

I'm upset that the team extended the bounty campaign. 14 weeks is a lot, especially considering that the total reward is very small.

spopovss

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

Very interesting project, there is a big HYIP, there were many announcements about partnerships with big investment funds.
I also plan to invest in this project.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

Eloncity with a unique platform will certainly succeed, with their powerful team building trust with the big investors. This is an opportunity for us to join the project and increase our assets in the digital money market. detailed tracking at https://eloncity.io/
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

A highly valued project, come and follow the project you will surely love the project. with his strong team. The project is in the public interest. With strong community is a great thing for the project to flourish. Join and own your own shares.
Haibui999

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

I am pretty sure that they are already expecting that kind of scenario. Besides, Eloncity have some difference compare to those projects.
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

A strong project with great incentives, their large team is offering investors a strong and secure platform. Join and be sure you will love this project, where you can exchange and exchange experiences investing in the money market.
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

The team has researched and launched a project with a good purpose. Free electricity will make practical sense in life. Your campaign has a very attractive reward. I believe that with this reward campaign, along with the improvement and improvement of technology, the project will be successful.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

I just knew the project recently, so luckily I did not miss it. Eloncity brings the boldest and most innovative idea I've ever known. Hopefully it will become a reality in the future as they have come up with. Glad to be part of this seemingly best 2018 project

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Bcxbit

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

A strong project with great incentives, their large team is offering investors a strong and secure platform. Join and be sure you will love this project, where you can exchange and exchange experiences investing in the money market.
You are right, if seen from the project this is very good to pass up, the platform offered to look very good with the innovative technology will be a useful platform for a lot of people in the future.
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

The project is in the public interest, with my large team I believe in the development of the project in the coming time. With a new platform that gives you the confidence and security of your wallet, it's getting a lot of big investors coming to your project, coming in and joining this potential project.
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

The project is very promising and is developing strongly during its ICO period. Join and experience with this new project, which will surely bring you success with their team. monitor and own shares, details at https://eloncity.io/
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

a project is highly valued, and selected by many large investors. the team introduced the blockchain forum to create trust with the community. Stay tuned and join the ICO program soon to get more incentives.
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

I'm upset that the team extended the bounty campaign. 14 weeks is a lot, especially considering that the total reward is very small.
All is normal, the team for the extension of the bounty has allocated additional tokens.
Eloncity is holding an Extension Bounty Program from 8/3/2018 to 9/13/2018 ( 6 weeks ).
1,800,000 Eloncity Tokens will be allocated to the bounty program.
But I do not know the time of ICO. I will follow the project, and support it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: