Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to live longer  (Read 3009 times)
angel55 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

To put it simply eating = aging.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orlando-bounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

Its important to eat as much you spend the energy through the day. Sportsmen should eat more office worker should eat less. But the longer life consists of mane aspects, surely, healthy way of leaving works pretty much but vegetarians and vegans are sure that life without meat increases your time life, study that question and dont harm your body.
mark_bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

In absolutely agree with previous opinion. But in Russian language the word HUMAN translates as ЧEЛOBEК, we can divide this word into two: ЧEЛO-face, BEК-century. It means that our face is given for us for 100 years. But with urban way of living, bad food and bad air and the technocratic society make our life shorter, MUCH shorter !!! Also previous people, as Noah lived more than 800 years,as we know, so it is possible to live more than 60-70 even 80 years. Do sport, don't drink alc or smoke cigarettes and life will be longer and easier)))
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:09:57 AM

Actually not only from the food that we must keep, but from our healthy lifestyle. We are also required to exercise every day to have a healthy body.

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

Actually not only from the food that we must keep, but from our healthy lifestyle. We are also required to exercise every day to have a healthy body.

Yes, it should be a balance between a nutrient-rich diet and an active lifestyle. It really is important to invest in good health not only on the number of years you can live, but on the quality of your life. Health is wealth, right? And with the cost of medical care now, prevention is always better than cure.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:27:59 AM

If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

To put it simply eating = aging.

Well, For my own opinion we need to eat more foods for us to have a strong energy that we need everyday for our jobs or daily works.We can't deny that because we eat so much foods we gain diabetes and other diseases.So my advise is "It is okay to eat more foods as long as you do your exercise daily or thrice a week".It helps to maintain your body healthy.
qoivenmera

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:59:55 AM

I think it still depends on how active a person would be. If you are active you should eat the daily required amount of Calorie per day. Because we need the energy from the food we eat to repair the loss cells and tissues.
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

I think it still depends on how active a person would be. If you are active you should eat the daily required amount of Calorie per day. Because we need the energy from the food we eat to repair the loss cells and tissues.
Well, aging of the body is an inevitable process that consists of a large number of factors. Lifestyle and habits affect the rate of aging sometimes more than years.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

Everything have limitations. Whether we like it or not human needs to eat in order to survive life but we should not eat too much that make us sick. It should be put in balance life. Eat healthy foods and right living with exercise. The daily routine will determine our tomorrows life. Self discipline and self control needs in healthy lifestyle.
Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday. 

...our face is given for us for 100 years. But with urban way of living, bad food and bad air and the technocratic society make our life shorter, MUCH shorter !!! Also previous people, as Noah lived more than 800 years,as we know,...

...scientists really found out than few days without food each month make us healthier and better feeling)

OMG need to subscribe, please, more alternative ways of lifestyle and historical data.
cityhall

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

Well, I don't know about this.  I mean, kids dying from cancer, they didn't even eat half of breakfast I already eat in my whole life.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
gstar - ross

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

interesting topic to discuss actually. but I think an issue in today's age is mainly the type of food we are consuming. a lot of natural stuffs are consumed in the processed form now. Maybe this is why our great grandparents can easily live up to 100 years old in the olden days...
cryptowin1

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

If you want to live longer, there are some things you need to quit in you life, example SMOKING you know how hard quitting can be, but there are some inspiration. too much smoking is very dangerous and it can rob you of a decade of life, so stop somking if you want to live long.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

If you want to live longer avoid bad habit like smoking,drinking alcohol etc..practice to eat more nutritious food,excercise regularly,avoid stressed..
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

It's OK if you're not doing a lot of physical work. You can just skip breakfast without much negative effect to your health (or so they say, it seems to change year to year  Grin ). The most common period for intermittent fasting is 16-18 hours and not a lot of people are used to that. I've seen some where you only have a 4 hour window to eat everyday.
jowels0000

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

If you have a longer time to live if your adequate amount of energy need, and this energy will provide will healthy food. Physical all arts strategy the active mentality to create will. Whether it is suitable to live in a place where the weather conditions and the natural environment of the atmosphere depend on everything.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

If you want to live longer avoid bad habit like smoking,drinking alcohol etc..practice to eat more nutritious food,excercise regularly,avoid stressed..

And avoid living in highly polluted places.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:33:18 PM

I agree 100% with the OP we definitely eat way too often and way too much, I have some experience with fasting (just water as well as juice) The longest I ever went was 6 days. The first days you feel groggy and lethargic after that you feel a huge burst of energy and very clear, clearer than you have ever been. Fasting and Intermittent fasting (which is what the OP describes) is very good for your body and overall health. Combine that with exercise and mind exercises and you are on a good track Smiley
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:46:47 AM

If you want to live longer, you should adopt a healthier lifestyle. Intermittent fasting is one option, but it's not for everyone. So first you would need to assess the current state of your health and then work with that. But of course smoking, excessive drinking, not sleeping enough hours, eating junk food, and have got to go because there is not anything healthy about them.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:22:09 AM

Are you a doctor by profession? I'd love eating and almost every hour I'm craving. I can't fight against it and neither stopped it.

Not eating everyday can weaken your body and if you are a busy working person how can you sustain productivity?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███