Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request from a new user :)  (Read 1705 times)
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 02:15:43 AM

Well buttcoin if you werent too busy trolling youd realise that he already thanked somebody for receving a bitcoin in donation. If this wasnt the addressed use for the donation youd think the OP would at least report the donating address used if he wasnt a scaer.

Why should he?  He already thanked someone for donating.  What's the point of saying you've received a donation if it wasn't true?  I don't get it.

Ah, by the way, I also could use a small help!  Smiley

12A9xBvwZMbDCyszohAki3J721HsCnNbML

To get rep?

Manipulation of one of the key psychological principles of influence --> Social proof.

If no-one is seen to be donating then the OP is at risk of falling casualty to the bystander effect (everyone conforms with each other and does nothing). Contrary, if others see that people are donating, they too can be influenced by that and feel like chipping in for support.

Wikipedia entries for bystander effect and social proof will explain it better.

Xenland was correct to apply the label of scammer to OP, and buttcoin was a bonehead for applying the label 'bonehead' to Xenland.

Gotta love wikipedia! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: