Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices going up to 9.3k$?  (Read 1325 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

Omg I just checked on the price and it suddenly took a leap from 8.8k to 9.3k$.
People predicted it would reach 10k$ by year end ,what are your predictions ,any new trading strategy you have come up with?
The market is currently down and we can not see the direction of it. The current market is really hard to guess. We should not risk trading now. Wait until the end of July. If there is a red market, buy Bitcoin and hold it for a long time. Its price will increase in Q4.
This is an old thread but let’s discuss about the current price of Bitcoin which has decreased and has declined a lot. Few days ago the price fell down to the lowest price recorded this year but now it has recovered and we have seen a little recovery from yesterday’s price.

Now people will start to sell their Bitcoins rapidly which is not good for the Bitcoin because it will decline the value further so do not sell now and wait for the price to go higher so that you get maximum profit.
I personally do not think that people are going to sell their bitcoin in current time. I personally tink that they will continue holding their bitcoin for some more time, may be tell the price of bitcoin reach to 20000$ again, so that they can cover their previous lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: