Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prices Are Falling Again. The Cause?  (Read 995 times)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:13:16 AM

bitcoin prices down again may indeed be because there are some changes from the famous exchange place and make people panic and from some media that gives bad news that makes traders will be more panicked.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:25:02 AM

bitcoin prices down again may indeed be because there are some changes from the famous exchange place and make people panic and from some media that gives bad news that makes traders will be more panicked.
Panicking really the reason why the price are dumping, yes there’s a lot of regulations around the world and negative news on the headlines but we should not panic because the price will continue to fall if we act like this. Let’s all believe in the whole market of cryptocurrency because this is what we need in the future.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:42:57 AM

There seems no specific reason to say but I suspect that it might be due to the dumping of bitcoins by huge whales.
no one can explain the reason for it all that causes Bitcoin to continue falling, but we have to think positively and believe that Bitcoin will not always fall and will definitely rise again later even though the big whales throw it away.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:01:10 AM

The 3 pages of responses largely covering different topics from manipulation, to regulation etc are evidence enough that no one single thing is behind the bitcoin price falling, it's a combination of things and it's so important that people begin to realise that and stop putting so much weight and action behind certain news stories and instances.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:32:38 AM

There seems no specific reason to say but I suspect that it might be due to the dumping of bitcoins by huge whales.
no one can explain the reason for it all that causes Bitcoin to continue falling, but we have to think positively and believe that Bitcoin will not always fall and will definitely rise again later even though the big whales throw it away.
I've read that exchange in south korea burglarized last week, and suffered a loss of about $50 million, is that true? because I have not got the official link, so do not know the certainty of the news
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

I think some recent exchanges may be the biggest reason for the falling market. There are many exchanges dealing with insider trading, and some media reports that some big exchanges manipulate bitcoin futures, which has led investors to lose a lot of money.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

Tether might have insufficient funds to pump the bitcoin price to 19000 USD,but that doesn`t mean that such price manipulation can`t be done.Every price bubble is like a snowball.The price needs a small push in the market demand,in order to get the ball rolling and get new buyers.Then the FOMO beats the FUD and we have a speculation bubble.Is the BTC price manipulated by the crypto whales?Yes,off course it is,but who cares.
We are waiting for another manipulation that will bring the price to a new ATH.
May be you are right because I am living in third world country, I don’t know about that. But it is right that the market has been manipulated and due to which the price is controlled. People in this day think that the falling price is due to huge manipulation. The market of bitcoin is losing its value and people are turning to other sides which are not good for bitcoin.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

I don’t know what you’re talking about, but does having freedom makes you a slave? Does fighting war put you in peace? Well… As for ignorance, in some circumstances you might consider it as strength. But you can’t be telling me that having freedom means slavery.

Why would you be expecting the price of Bitcoin to be going up steady? Don’t you know that the current price of Bitcoin is as a result of being manipulated by the whales? They pump the price, and when it’s pumped, the next thing you should expect is a dump.

Another thing you might need to understand is that Bitcoin is volatile, being volatile doesn’t mean that Bitcoin will be going up only, no, that means fluctuating from place to another (up and down)
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Although I have yet to do in-depth research on the topic, I would assume that the truth is somewhere in between. I could imagine such a claim, but I believe there are other factors affecting Bitcoin's price as well.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

Normally when such a report comes out the truth is somewhere in the middle of the two sides and I suspect the same is true here. I agree with your thoughts about tether and bitfinex not having enough funds behind them to influence the market in such a significant way. That however doesn't mean they can't have manipulated it in some capacity. As davis196 said they only need to get the ball moving in a lot of cases. I think potential tether manipulation is just one part of a much larger explanation for the growth we saw in 2017.
My question is what do we even need? Why should we be expecting that the price of Bitcoin be going up always? Why do we say that Bitcoin is volatile; do we ever think of what we mean by that? We have all known from the start that the price of Bitcoin is moved by the rate of demand and supply and when much money is being put in the price flows to the up direction and increases. With that we already know that the price of Bitcoin can be manipulated by people, if you have what it takes to do so.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

I’m not getting the point, but from what I just read does that mean that Bitcoin is a bubble like many people has been saying? I was also surprised how Bitcoin moved from such a low rate of just 1k to 19k, seems suspicious. But even if it’s a bubble, last year was the best for me cause I made a lot of profit from it when the price went so high.

So I’m not really bothered about it at all. I don’t know how this year is going to be, but I just wish that whatever happens be for the best of the community and not something that will make people hate Bitcoin the more. 🙂
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

There is nothing new to the price falling, asusual there are negative news spread about bitcoin. This makes people get panic about bitcoin. Big whales are manipulating the market. People get panic and sell their bitcoin, makes market more worst. But hope once corrections are done he market will be return. Till that just hold on the bitcoin and wait for the price increase.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

After the launch of bitcoin futures on traditional stock exchanges - I think it's useless to talk about the real fundamental reasons for the fall or growth. Since the price of bitcoin has become controlled by bankers. Now paper futures can raise or lower the price of bitcoin, the way gold is now manipulated.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

WELL no matter what this topic means still the issue must be solved and this cant happen overnight,manipulation has been an point of more investigation and i guess since last year but nothings happen until now.

What im seeing here is market are manipulated by whom?thats we dont know,but its obviously happening when the target prices cant be achieved even how many analysts says it will,because of manipulator's and this must be stop if when lets wait
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

I don’t know how this year is going to be, but I just wish that whatever happens be for the best of the community and not something that will make people hate Bitcoin the more. 🙂

People hating on Bitcoin because of their own stupidity should exit this market. It may be a little bit harsh to say, but those that entered the crypto market last year and this year are the worst ever market participants. I have never seen people be more stupid than the group we are dealing with right now. If you take into consideration that things will only get worse the closer we come to the mainstream core, prepare yourself for the weirdest and the most stupid shit ever.

Education is the most crucial aspect, and I really dislike anyone blindly advising people to invest in this market. The investment aspect is the last thing you should talk about when explaining Bitcoin. People need to be educated on why Bitcoin is actually better than the rest of the altcoin and token waste. People right now see altcoins offer faster and cheaper confirmations, but they don't have a clue why that is. Roger Ver knows that and exploits their lack of understanding.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

Although I have yet to do in-depth research on the topic, I would assume that the truth is somewhere in between. I could imagine such a claim, but I believe there are other factors affecting Bitcoin's price as well.

That’s the problem within the community, we keep on making ourselves vulnerable for being emotional than be professional with it. Sometimes truth won’t be necessary, we don’t have to stressed ourselves looking for reason when we can do is wait for its recovery. We all knows that it will happen, the more we’re blaming each other the more this community won’t be united. Think as this, our enemy are the bankers and the financial sectors.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

The current decline in prices and bitcoins seems surprising, as bitcoin drops considerably. Probably the cause of bitcoin prices this time because the state of the economy is not so stable and a little bit of crisis I think. Then a lot of rejection is where to bitcoin so bitcoin decreases in value.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

I think there are many possibilities that cause the bitcoin price is falling including the whales that manipulate the price, the bad news that comes out, panicking people or other else. we know that bitcoin is too volatile and can run out to any price because once the news is released, then it will give to the bitcoin price in a few hours later. and besides that, I think there are people which don't like bitcoin and they want to see bitcoin cannot increase in the future but they are wrong with this because bitcoin will increase higher in the future.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

One of the causes of the decline in the majority of virtual currency is the Chinese Government's plan to tighten cryptocurrency transactions in the country. So it has a big impact in the price for now.
dorofeev
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:28:32 AM

I think the uncertainty in market is the main cause behind decreasing prices. new investors are in panic and have less patience. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: