Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters vs Investors, which of them causes a decline in token prices?  (Read 172 times)
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

I think in addition to investors and bounty hunter there are other causes that make the token price down, the cause of the token price down is happening right now, all the altcoin and tokens are falling due to bad news going on in south korea, the big hack makes the market crash and paralyzed, damage caused by bad news is much greater than the problem of investors and bounty hunter.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

I think the early investor makes the token value decrease when listed on the exchange, they buy cheaply and get a lot of bonuses, they can't wait to take profit.
while for the bounty hunters only get a small of the total token in circulation, so it does not really affect the price in the market.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

I'm always surprised by people who blame Bounty hunters. How can from 0.5 to 3 percent of the received tokens in the bounty reduce the price? It's just everything from the development team depends, if they work diligently to reach the goal, then the token does not fall in price!
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

In all, the pre-ico investors are to blame !!! Cheesy They buy tokens with a crazy discount and sell out at the first opportunity. Bounties have too small a pool of tokens, they are not capable of such

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: