Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology  (Read 15038 times)
bolriouflukil

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:42:33 PM

Don't you think your ICO can become everlasting? Investors want to see any real results to be shown.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
golfbahandsil

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:26:38 PM

I now like how the project works and develops.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me.

It will be very profitable to receive passive income every month. I'm really interested in that possibility.
I'm tired of these failed "passive income" projects. Why Aussie Didital is going to be better?
Vins18

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:03:03 PM

Is Aussie Digital project for Australians only? Or international investors can participate as well?
sakuraagi

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:39:10 PM

Dont forget we also have our Staking program. You need to hold AUDcoin to be able to take part and earn10% per month.

such passive income impresses me and I will definitely take part in it.
what about the listing ? when will I be able to trade these tokens?

Early 2020

in any case, it will not make sense to sell tokens in the near future as this will allow you to receive a good passive income of more than 10% per month.
I'm afraid of tokens that promise me to earn 10% per month. How can I be sure AUDcoin is not scam?
trisortiocraf

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:24:15 PM

What is the general situation with the cryptocurrency regulation in Australia? Is it hard to launch an ICO there?
Vins18

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:03:11 PM

Now the minimum contribution to the project is 10 dollars ?
I'd just like to do a test transaction first.
I would like to try with 10$ as well, please tell, how much will I earn with this amount of money?
golfbahandsil

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:41:11 PM

These 10$ "investors", you are so funny. You'd better limit the minimum amount to invest for $500, at least.
unsmilreti

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:19:09 PM

Hi Aussie Digital, can someone please explain to me what staking is?

Regards
Todd Jay

This is what normal POS is. Proof of Stake (PoS) concept states that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds. This means that the more altcoin owned by a miner, the more mining power he or she has.

Aussie Digital Staking is more of a distribution method. Owners of AUDcoin can Stake them to earn more AUDcoin. This is done at the rate 0f 10% per month based on the dollar value of the Stake placed.

100000 AUDcoin = $1000USD which would earn you $100USD monthly...Well every 30 days.
AUDcoin is a token, not a coin. How can it have a real staking model? 10% per month? How is it possible?
PetroVichj

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:56:09 PM

As the comparison of amazon or the other e commerse site or business platform they have their own traffic and customers
because they have their goodwill. But as a new platform Trazedy have no goodwill or own customer.so what is the point that
this platform will make money.Amazon have millions of customer so if one business want they can register on their site and earn money.
Though amazon or other site have many restriction and high cost platform but one new business can use their platform and it can actually
make money .Without having sell what will be the platform do.if their any marketing strategy that you have to get more your platform have
at least minimum number of sells that will help them to survive in their business.is there anything like that?
That's true, it would be really difficult to have enough customers for such earnings you promised to us. You are not Amazon, you may be better technically, but who cares if you don't have enough customers?
arvindjais1234 (OP)

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:04:43 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 09:22:13 PM by arvindjais1234

These 10$ "investors", you are so funny. You'd better limit the minimum amount to invest for $500, at least.

Where here to help people with little money. If you have plenty you can still take part but you dont need us, you are probably doing fine but after a nice earn and thats great. You can get that. Aussie Digital is for everyone but our focus is on little person. The people who struggle to make ends meet. If we limited the buy in to $500 they are left behind again AND THATS NOT FUNNY. There is another side to this. By letting more people invest it will help to stabilise our AUDcoin because it helps to stop big dumps.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:15:38 PM

Hi Aussie Digital, can someone please explain to me what staking is?

Regards
Todd Jay

This is what normal POS is. Proof of Stake (PoS) concept states that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds. This means that the more altcoin owned by a miner, the more mining power he or she has.

Aussie Digital Staking is more of a distribution method. Owners of AUDcoin can Stake them to earn more AUDcoin. This is done at the rate 0f 10% per month based on the dollar value of the Stake placed.

100000 AUDcoin = $1000USD which would earn you $100USD monthly...Well every 30 days.
AUDcoin is a token, not a coin. How can it have a real staking model? 10% per month? How is it possible?

Aussie Digital runs a different staking model. Where here to encourage new people who do not necessarily know how to download wallets, how nodes work etc.... these people miss out and they are the majority of the population. If you are deeply into technology then maybe this is not for you but there is 10% to be made every 30 days if you do take part. We have been criticised for being low tech in the past and thats good. It means we are hitting our target market. We focus on usability so everyone can get involved. https://aussiedigital.io/staking
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:25:30 PM

Now the minimum contribution to the project is 10 dollars ?
I'd just like to do a test transaction first.
I would like to try with 10$ as well, please tell, how much will I earn with this amount of money?

On $10 which is 1000 AUDcoin you would earn $1/100AUDcoin every 30days
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:35:41 PM

Dont forget we also have our Staking program. You need to hold AUDcoin to be able to take part and earn10% per month.

such passive income impresses me and I will definitely take part in it.
what about the listing ? when will I be able to trade these tokens?

Early 2020

in any case, it will not make sense to sell tokens in the near future as this will allow you to receive a good passive income of more than 10% per month.
I'm afraid of tokens that promise me to earn 10% per month. How can I be sure AUDcoin is not scam?

To be honest... It is so hard to prove anything online. We get called scammers every day. Personally, i have never been called a scammer in my life until we started Aussie Digital.Now some idiot screams it every day. It is like online Bullying. Heads up to anyone wanting to start a Crypto project. You need to be very think skinned. It is something that takes getting used to.
 We have been here for a while now. Where not running away and will keep pushing forward. I think you will find we have done more development that most projects have done and we have not even finished our ICO. The minimum stake is low so it takes some of the worry out of trying it. Read this so you can see more on how the staking side works https://aussiedigital.io/staking. It is quite sustainable. If you do not trust it do not do it. Thats the best advice I could give.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:36:12 PM

Is Aussie Digital project for Australians only? Or international investors can participate as well?

Yes Aussie Digital is for everyone.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:39:30 PM

What is the general situation with the cryptocurrency regulation in Australia? Is it hard to launch an ICO there?
It depends on your fundraising model. What we are doing is 100% legal. Yes ICOs are legal here. Laws change quickly so who knows how long that will last. Especially when we seen dodgy ones popup here. Thats no good for business.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:49:57 PM

Don't you think your ICO can become everlasting? Investors want to see any real results to be shown.

Our entire Ecosystem is almost done and we have not finish our ICO yet. It will be all over in the early new year. I watch other project where investors are investing in promises only. They have nothing more than an idea they are trying to flog and most time a useless idea that only helps themselves. We have a project that is real and is almost complete so an investor is actually investing in some tangible. I guess if you do not want funds to be tied up you could come in at the last minute...then you miss out on all the interest you could have earned. At the end of the day every investor should weigh it up..pros and cons...if the pros out weight the cons then go for it..Otherwise look at something else...lets face it. Since the IEO infestation has begun there are some many new projects flogging there ideas...
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:51:15 PM

The fact that the project has attracted a soft cap is impressive.
But I would like to buy tokens for me and would like to understand what bonuses I can get now. ?

Right now we have a presale bonus round of 100% bonus up to $50 purchase of AUDcoin. Anything over $50 receives 10% bonus.

🎁🎄 CHRISTMAS SALE🎅
📢BUY AUDcoin Now‼️

RECEIVE 💯% BONUS ON PURCHASES UP TO $50. PURCHASES CAN BE MADE WITH THE FOLLOWING ; USD, ETH, BTC, LTC, XMR, EOS, BCH, NEO, NEM, TRX, DASH. PRESALE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN! Link is here: Aussiedigital.io
Interesting offer. What are the terms of participation? When will it end?
You can check the websitehttps://aussiedigital.io/
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:16:36 PM

As the comparison of amazon or the other e commerse site or business platform they have their own traffic and customers
because they have their goodwill. But as a new platform Trazedy have no goodwill or own customer.so what is the point that
this platform will make money.Amazon have millions of customer so if one business want they can register on their site and earn money.
Though amazon or other site have many restriction and high cost platform but one new business can use their platform and it can actually
make money .Without having sell what will be the platform do.if their any marketing strategy that you have to get more your platform have
at least minimum number of sells that will help them to survive in their business.is there anything like that?
That's true, it would be really difficult to have enough customers for such earnings you promised to us. You are not Amazon, you may be better technically, but who cares if you don't have enough customers?

Where not Amazon and where not Ebay and we will not have the customer base they do. Our marketing will be similar . Right now we are collecting a customer base. We have a market which neither those 2 Giants have ,,,being Crypto. Marketing for this Crypto market will be introduced once we are live trading. We offer a new store a chance to set up for free and trade using crypto currency for Zero setup. This is something the big guys cant offer. Tradezy is something that a retailer can add to their over all retail efforts without effecting their budget . Zero setup and Zero too low fees. Im confused about the earning you say we promised? The only promise we have made is better conditions for the retailer. Tradezy will be a platform where the retailer gets to keep more profit. Thats the way it should be and thats why Tradezy is being built. Everything takes time.
sergeifrolenkov

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:44:13 AM

Aussie Digital

ICO Price: 1 Cent

Ticker: AUD

Total Supply: 25,000,000,000 AUD

So, your goal is to collect $250,000,000, right? Great ambitions, but are there realistic?

Hell no.. Far from realistic. Thats the total supply. Our hardcap is 1,200,000 . The rest goes into the staking pool.
Staking pool? How will it work? Won't the token price be reduced much in this case?
avshamyan

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:24:58 PM

Very interesting conception. I still don't understand fully how ill you manage to generate so large rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: