Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology  (Read 15035 times)
arvindjais1234 (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:09:49 PM

One thing that has me worried is what will happen to the value of the coin, once the exchange is launched. The Energi Earndrop just finished and their coin was blasted down to a dollar in only 3 hours.

Thats always a risk and is something we can not physically control. The market will determine this unfortunately. We do have some measures in place though to help prevent this. Almost everyone on our platform are staking. Staking locks up your AUDcoin for a minimum of 120days. Only a certain amount of members stake each day so it limits how many can sell. We do have a lot of members who want to compound their interest as well and re-stake or only stake part of what they just made. Then there are members who want to use Tradezy.io. To get all your privileges on Tradezy you need to be holding AUDcoin. This qualifies you for a free account. Please also read this

https://aussiedigital.io/news-detail/staking-with-aussie-digital-say-goodbye-to-the-bear-market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:12:29 PM

Iv been watching this project for sometime now and you have had a few problems in the past which you seemed to get over so good to see that. Tradezy really interests me. At what stage is that at now.

Yes problems, solutions. More problems. More solutions. Seems to be the way it goes. In the next few weeks Tradezy will be open for business. We already have seller signing up waiting for it to go live.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:19:13 PM

Why did you guys use no KYC during your promotions I have been involved with a few projects and no KYC has caused lots of problems.

Wish we did do KYC now. No KYC brings all the scammers out of the woodwork. Fake accounts. Fake entries. We always new there would be some cheating going on but no KYC made it out of control. Thats why we are marking every entry and the user has to have Phone 2FA turned on to qualify. I would recommend to only do KYC promotions to any Crypto startup. maybe you get let people interested but way less problems. That brings up another question we get asked. How much are you giving out for the airdrop and Superdrop. The answer to that is very little. The Superdrop entries were more qualified but we would be lucking to give out 10% of our allocation for the airdrop. It will all go back in the staking pool so it benefits the Community.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:23:32 PM

What currencies are you using to take deposits in your presale at the moment?

Right now we are only accepting USD, BTC and ETH. as the sale goes on we might introduce some other popular Cryptos. Our payment providers are Stripe for USD and Coinpayments for Crypto. We did it this way for the sale so we did not keep any personal details with the site. It protects the buyer and it also protects us. Unfortunately Stripe is not allowing some countries to use their service. You could try VPN for this. Otherwise Coinpayments are the answer.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:25:49 PM

Aussie Digital

An E-commerce Ecosystem-based around an ERC20 Digital Coin that will include a powerful Amazon-like store builder packed with powerful digital marketing tools and a B2B Trading Platform that integrates Social Media in unprecedented ways along with other multiple services powered by blockchain technology.

In essence, we are building a community that brings value by providing a new lush 'Fun-shopping' environment to all members
whilst becoming the preferred method of payment. By participating in this Ecosystem, all members can gain Rewards through our Loyalty Club in the form of our Rewards Coin (AUDcoin) at no extra cost to the merchant or detriment to the user's experience. The merchant and customer get to see the automatic reward points in real-time and have the ability to convert them to cash or token. Both the merchants and the customers feel real value.

Since it’s an end-to-end e-commerce ecosystem, Aussie Digital has got a lot of services.
Together, all of them make your everyday life easier and smarter. The payment to use them is done in AUD coins.
This way, the tokens will be circulated across the ecosystem. And that’s how their value will get a real boost. Now,
let’s get a rundown on these services.

TOKEN SALE

There are two objectives of the token sale:

To increase market adoption of the coin.
To raise funds to further develop and streamline the use of Aussie Digital.

The sale will be through a written contract. All the funds collected will be channeled to power the platform,
further market the coin and diversify its uses so as to increase its value.

Token Sale: To Be Announced Soon

ICO Price: 1 Cent
Ticker: AUD
Total Supply: 25,000,000,000 AUD

AUSSIE DIGITAL STAKING IS GOING TO BE LIVE ON 14th Oct 2019
Stake and Earn 10% Every Month

Aussie Digital IEO Round One has successfully Completed

Earn More Coins by participating in our Affiliate Program
We offer lucrative rewards with a 3 level program.
Earn 10% on your first sign up another 3% if they sign up another member and another 1% if they sign somebody else up.
All you need to do is signup, get your Affiliate code and start promoting.

For more information contact us at

is there any lockup period for AUDcoin after its launch?

Please refrain from re-posting material like this. Almost 100% of users are staking which locks them up for a minimum of 120days. So any sort of dump is prevented.
toddjay

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:51:07 AM

Hi Aussie Digital admin,

XRP has a total supply of 100 billion and was hit $3 a few years ago and the current price $0.22,
while AUD only has total supply 25 billion so, will AUD price will follow XRP price when listing?
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:30:13 PM

Hi Aussie Digital admin,

XRP has a total supply of 100 billion and was hit $3 a few years ago and the current price $0.22,
while AUD only has total supply 25 billion so, will AUD price will follow XRP price when listing?

A similar comparison came up in Telegram. It is an interesting comparison and if we were to look at it this way then you would say because of the lower supply AUDcoin  would become more valuable. In reality though it would be a very big stretch to make it to $3 in the current climate. .22 could be a reality and with enough support behind us who knows. Personally I do not like to speculate. Once it is out there its at the mercy of the market and the market will decide.
Blackdna2

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:49:53 PM

An E-Commerce platform based on Blockchain Technology is a great initiative into the cryptosphere as currently existing marketplaces like Amazon, Ebay have fully not integrated the use of cryptocurrencies unto their platform. Aussie Digital would really be an amazing  platform for every crypto enthusiasts to trade on especially with their loyalty rewards that they give both customers and traders.

Yes, the platform in fact now offers unique functionality, but I do not understand what will happen to the volatility of these tokens.
This question interests me if you plan to use tokens as a means of payment.
fangmichui7

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:07:58 PM

The project is interesting in the tech, of course, but in badmarket where there are hundreds of similar projects, the chances for its implementation tend to zero.
Only chance for devs to get something is to find a large investor who will finance everything.

This is just the easiest option that you offer. I think, the team will find other needed solutions. and will find a way out. not always should rely on past experience. everything can start first and on its own. I think, that this team will be able to do this

I wonder what amount will be needed to implement this project.
Mean what is a soft cap of the project and how much money has already managed to attract.
amstamcoba

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:02:15 PM

The project is interesting in the tech, of course, but in badmarket where there are hundreds of similar projects, the chances for its implementation tend to zero.
Only chance for devs to get something is to find a large investor who will finance everything.

Exchange Platform is now a saturated market and mostly newly launch exchange can hardly compete with the already established one that already build a strong reputation in the cryptocommunity.

I agree with you and the competition in the market will be huge. But in this case, the tokens will be used as a means of payment for goods and services .
This will provide them with a lot of liquidity.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:28:32 PM

An E-Commerce platform based on Blockchain Technology is a great initiative into the cryptosphere as currently existing marketplaces like Amazon, Ebay have fully not integrated the use of cryptocurrencies unto their platform. Aussie Digital would really be an amazing  platform for every crypto enthusiasts to trade on especially with their loyalty rewards that they give both customers and traders.

Yes, the platform in fact now offers unique functionality, but I do not understand what will happen to the volatility of these tokens.
Yes AUDcoin will be used to make payments and give holder certain privileges throughout our ecosystem. The entire ecosystem revolves around its ownership and use. 
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:31:14 PM

This is just the easiest option that you offer. I think, the team will find other needed solutions. and will find a way out. not always should rely on past experience. everything can start first and on its own. I think, that this team will be able to do this

I wonder what amount will be needed to implement this project.
Mean what is a soft cap of the project and how much money has already managed to attract.

Our softcap is $500K and is already reached. Right now we are running a Presale ...for lack of a better word... This round is focused on making more people aware of the power of our Staking Program and we aim to sell a further 20,000,000 AUDcoins.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:36:07 PM

Exchange Platform is now a saturated market and mostly newly launch exchange can hardly compete with the already established one that already build a strong reputation in the cryptocommunity.

I agree with you and the competition in the market will be huge. But in this case, the tokens will be used as a means of payment for goods and services .

Just getting back to how this started. Yes the Exchange market is saturated...and that was back then so its even more saturated now with most Exchanges using fake volumes to look impressive. Where not here to compete with any of them. Our Exchange is purely for our Ecosystem so users can easily use our Token for the purpose it was intended.
boipardome

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:27:05 PM

earning 10% per month is very interesting I would gladly use this to generate passive income.
But how can you ensure this for investors ?
siespecorin

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:41:01 PM

Yes AUDcoin will be used to make payments and give holder certain privileges throughout our ecosystem. The entire ecosystem revolves around its ownership and use. 

That is, tokens will be a means of payment and it will be able to provide them with huge liquidity. This will be a good plan for token holders.
Chjiz

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:46:18 PM

Hello everyone !
Tell me at the moment there are already any working prototypes of the marketplace?
Junihadi

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:52:39 PM

it seems to me that it is too early to draw any conclusions about this.
it is still important to understand how popular the platform will be and how the team will be able to attract sellers and buyers to this platform.
senztelripe

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:59:43 PM

How are you going to compete with giants like Amazon ? And what unique features will your platform have that will be useful for users ?
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 11:28:32 PM

earning 10% per month is very interesting I would gladly use this to generate passive income.
But how can you ensure this for investors ?

Members are staking now and making 10% per month. Watch while others make money. Then you will be sure it works.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 11:33:57 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2019, 11:45:27 PM by arvindjais1234

it seems to me that it is too early to draw any conclusions about this.
it is still important to understand how popular the platform will be and how the team will be able to attract sellers and buyers to this platform.

Nothing happens over night and this project is no different. Right now we have a list of store who are already wanting to take part in our marketplace. It cost them nothing but a little time to setup and opens them up to a new market. Because its pretty much free and they dont get charge for sales it pays for them to direct more traffic from other sources. Any buyers that come in also look at other items while they shop so that has a knock on affect across the entire platform. Plus the usual methods like adwords until we do not have to anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: