Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡The First Completely Transparent (and Fair) Mining Farm⚡  (Read 204 times)
OLX (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:06:21 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 12:54:29 AM by OLX
Merited by jpucela14 (7), pujumba (1)

Take the time to read about us! We are nothing like the others!
NO FEES. NO EXPIRATION DATES. NO SECRETS.
Just genuine Bitcoin mining.

ANN     |     DISCORD     |     YOUTUBE     |     REDDIT     |     TELEGRAM

Whether you have 1 rig or 100 rigs with us, you will always be able to get in touch with a real person on our team,
whether it's myself (Austin), Lukas, or our CEO Amir Ness. We do not ignore our customers and we make certain
that everyone is satisfied with what we are doing here. With us, you can be confident that you have invested in real,
operational mining equipment and you can be sure that you are getting exactly what you pay for.

⚡OUR OFFER⚡

We currently offer Bitmain's 13.5 TH/s Antminer S9 rigs to our investors at a flat rate of $1,300.
This includes everything - shipping, handling, setup, power supplies, and installation.

This price is subject to change in the near future.
To be notified if the price is reduced, submit your email to the info bot HERE.

Once you purchase a miner, it's yours. We don't do mining contracts with expiration dates.
You will continue seeing revenue from your miner until the day it dies--and our operation is just a 20 minute drive from
Bitmain's repair facility in Irkutskt, so we ensure your rig will live as long as it possibly can.

We do not charge any unnecessary fees that other companies require
such as maintenance fees, hosting fees, or stocking fees. Our pricing model is very fair.
You pay for the power cost and after that, we split the revenue 80/20. You keep 80%, and Elevate Group keeps 20%.
The power cost is $0.055 per kilowatt hour. This rate is among the lowest in the world and amounts to about $1.75 per miner per day.

Bitcoin price at $8,000, and today’s difficulty rate (May 2018), it would yield about $140 a month.
Current payback on your investment is about one year. Holding bitcoin for the potential appreciation can magnify returns significantly.

Currently there is a 4% pool fee with BTC Pool, but we will start our own mining pool
with a lower fee once we reach 5,000-7,500 miners in our facility. We do not profit off
of the pool fee as we charge exactly what we pay. We chose BTC Pool because it is the most stable.

⚡OUR TEAM⚡

(AMIR NESS ON LINKEDIN)                            (CRYPTO RICH ON YOUTUBE)                    (GABRIEL GUTIERREZ ON LINKEDIN)                  (JASON LESNER ON LINKEDIN)                  

⚡HOW TO BECOME A MINER⚡

If you are interested in investing, click on the "More Information" button below.
Share your email with the bot and you will also be directed to our website where you can sign up for an account.

You will need to complete a painless four-step process in order to verify your identity and begin mining.
If you purchase a miner today, you will start mining in 4 weeks. The mining begins on the first of every
month after our monthly batch of orders is received and installed.

If you need help with account creation, please contact me directly via email (austin@elevategroup.io) or via Telegram (@austinkp).

⚡OUR FACILITY⚡

These are photos of our CEO Amir Ness standing inside of our mining facility in Siberia.
You can find videos of our mining facility on our YouTube channel.
Currently, we can safely accommodate over 12,000 miners, with room to expand even more.  

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me via Telegram (@austinkp),
Email (austin@elevategroup.io), or right here on Bitcointalk. I would also be happy to hop on a Skype call to
answer any and all questions that I can, and if there is anything that I am unable to help with, I will
connect you directly with our CEO Amir Ness. I am on California time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

Wow, I'm actually pretty impressed guys. I didn't think we would see a fair and honest mining farm, well, ever. I signed up Smiley I'm curious though, where can we see the live hashrates that you mentioned?

OLX (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 11:34:07 PM by OLX

Wow, I'm actually pretty impressed guys. I didn't think we would see a fair and honest mining farm, well, ever. I signed up Smiley I'm curious though, where can we see the live hashrates that you mentioned?

Good question Pujumba and thank you for the kind words. You can see the live hashrate of an Elevate Group miner by following this link: https://eu.pool.btc.com/dashboard?access_key=r_WDoORYY9pUDxu
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

I do not believe in this reality. Even in Russia contracts are concluded.
OLX (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

I do not believe in this reality. Even in Russia contracts are concluded.

Tupsu, I understand that this is unprecedented, but it's true. When you buy a miner from Elevate Group, you own it. The agreement between the investor and Elevate Group does not have a termination date, and we are motivated to keep your miner alive as long as possible so we continue to take our 20% of the revenue generated.
ryantc

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

How soon after purchasing a miner do we actually start mining (receiving payments)? With Genesis Mining it was almost 6 months after purchase and I'm not looking to wait that long
OLX (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

How soon after purchasing a miner do we actually start mining (receiving payments)? With Genesis Mining it was almost 6 months after purchase and I'm not looking to wait that long

You certainly would not have to wait 6 months to start mining with us. We place monthly orders, or "batches", of miners so you will typically start mining about 4 weeks after purchase.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

This looks impressive. Are you guys totally on your own or you have some partnerships like mining projects working with green energy. Also you claim that your electricity costs are among the lowest. How do you manage that?

OLX (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:56:26 AM

This looks impressive. Are you guys totally on your own or you have some partnerships like mining projects working with green energy. Also you claim that your electricity costs are among the lowest. How do you manage that?

Great questions Siddhartha, and thank you for the kind words. Fortunately, we are completely on our own without dependency on any other companies. Our CEO Amir Ness owns the mining facility himself and there is no debt owed on the property. The farm's location in Siberia has very affordable energy prices and the temperatures stay quite cold so we don't need to waste much additional energy on cooling the miners.
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:53:37 AM

If someone purchases a miner today how soon would it be up and running? Also what is the procedure if one of miners break down? Do we continue receiving revenue or is there downtime?

OLX (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:34:13 AM

If someone purchases a miner today how soon would it be up and running? Also what is the procedure if one of miners break down? Do we continue receiving revenue or is there downtime?

Hey Pujumba any miners ordered in July will begin mining September 1st.

In the event that a miner breaks down, we are only a short drive away from Bitmain's repair facility so your repair will take just days - not weeks or months.
Since you actually buy a specific miner from us, you will not receive revenue while the miner is being repaired, but since there are no expiration dates on our contracts, you will not actually lose any days of mining. You will just take a short hiatus during the repair and you'll be back on track days later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: