Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kickstarting a crypto portfolio management tool  (Read 72 times)
roshii (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

After more that five years trading cryptocurrencies, I did face difficulties tracking positions held at various exchanges & wallets and realized close to nothing existed for one to track its positions without going through a third party.

I have therefore taken the initiative to start working on a tool that will be able to talk to various crypto exchanges and wallets to ease management of crypt-investments by:

-    Reading cryptocurrencies balance held at exchanges and wallets
-    Providing real-time and at date portfolio balance
-    Aggregating exchanges price data, i.e user specific price index
-    Providing quantitative market analysis
-    Automating trading

Please have a look at initial SRS on Github if you'd like to know more about it and do not hesitate to contact me to request functionality that would be important to you or if you wish to participate in product development.

--> https://github.com/roshii/brane

Once the basic features highlighted here above will be fully functional I do plan at adding functionality that would allow sharing (selling?) automated trading strategies that works best and truly decentralize investment by not relying on any third party like ETF for anyone willing to invest in crypto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: