Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about community managers?  (Read 526 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:16:36 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 01:45:48 PM by aleksandra_kickcity

Hello everyone!

I'm working as a community manager for a year now. I like what I do, but this work is pretty challenging. Sometimes I have to work 24/7.

And I'm curious what you think about community managers. Does they help you? What would you change in community managers? What style of communication you prefer?

It is very interesting to know  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

I don't give a shit about them. So I think nothing about them

They are just like a service
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Community manager, meaning too big responsibility.
The manager is very respected on my sight. they give 100% of their knowledge. Managers have an excellent role in Bitcoin. Decision on Facebook campaign, Bitcoin, altcoine and determining their share of people is all possible due to good managers. Thousands of employees are able to perform due tasks only on the appointed time only due to the manager. you  are so lucky u are manager .

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

the bitcointalk bounty community managers have been into the managing business with an insight of creativity and coordinative manner, however, we consider some to be rather non-responsive to most plights of the participants in the bounty hunting business. they should be further advised that the participants are the reasons they have a job at all.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

Community manager, meaning too big responsibility.
The manager is very respected on my sight. they give 100% of their knowledge. Managers have an excellent role in Bitcoin. Decision on Facebook campaign, Bitcoin, altcoine and determining their share of people is all possible due to good managers. Thousands of employees are able to perform due tasks only on the appointed time only due to the manager. you  are so lucky u are manager .

I am just a community manager =)

but it is still responsible
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

the bitcointalk bounty community managers have been into the managing business with an insight of creativity and coordinative manner, however, we consider some to be rather non-responsive to most plights of the participants in the bounty hunting business. they should be further advised that the participants are the reasons they have a job at all.

I am sure they do their best
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

I think there should be community managers. Any social network or forum should have a manager to ensure the safety of the community. I have not worked directly with bitcoin managers. But I believe in their ability to work.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

I think there should be community managers. Any social network or forum should have a manager to ensure the safety of the community. I have not worked directly with bitcoin managers. But I believe in their ability to work.

and what do you think about ICO project managers?
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm working as a community manager for a year now. I like what I do, but this work is pretty challenging. Sometimes I have to work 24/7.

And I'm curious what you think about community managers. Does they help you? What would you change in community managers? What style of communication you prefer?

I feel that community managers are important in a project, they are like the first person we met when we have questions. I like those community managers who are knowledgeable about the project and provide accurate answers to my questions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

I think that these are the necessary people who lead the project community because developers speak a different language, many understand this, and many do not, so it seems to me that such a position is very useful for the project.
Haunebu

Activity: 3010
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

That depends on different factors. Initially, I prefer community managers who possess a high ranking in this forum(Member and above) when compared to lower ranking managers. Trust rating also helps in determining whether they are legit or not. The manner in which they interact with the participants and their effort is something which I closely pay attention to since that helps me in deciding whether that particular manager is someone worth remembering or not. Based on these factors, I prefer managers like Sylon, Yahoo, aTriz etc who are some of the best managers in this forum.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
p2pdotbet

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

i think they do a very good job.
ETHenthusiast

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

Hello everyone!

I expect community manager to be knowledgeable and resourceful (aka if he/she doesn't know something - they will find out within a resonable time frame). Also, I would like a community manager to give shorter and very concrete answers, rather than copy/paste long standard texts. And friendliness and sense of humor helps too Wink
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

Are you a manager in this field? I think you should work hard. The population here is too much. I think you can leave contact information so that more people can contact you directly. This is more conducive to communication.

I believe that sharing contacts it's not a good idea. because some people don't know that community managers have personal time and space. there are places where people can contact a comminity manager. if a community manager is a good one he will be replying regularly
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

To spend less time you can hire a moderator, and first time to monitor his work, correct his mistakes and train. After a while he will understand everything and will do most of the work for you.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

You have chosen very interesting and labor-consuming profession. I think that their insufficient quantity or not all managers responsibly treat the business. I had a situation in which I was just ignored without having given the answer to my question. So shouldn't be and each participant has to obtain exhaustive information. Managers have to treats to the audience more attentively and to give the developed answers. Thanks.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

You have chosen very interesting and labor-consuming profession. I think that their insufficient quantity or not all managers responsibly treat the business. I had a situation in which I was just ignored without having given the answer to my question. So shouldn't be and each participant has to obtain exhaustive information. Managers have to treats to the audience more attentively and to give the developed answers. Thanks.

it is possible that your question was unanswerable. Sometimes it happens
Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

The role of a community manager is to act as the bridge between a brand and the community it is aiming to create (i.e. a loyal audience or group of core consumers connected by a similar interest).

They should be the brand’s ambassador, engaging with potential customers and building relationships with existing ones. They are also focused on gauging sentiment around the brand, using social listening tools in order to monitor feedback and engagement.
carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

Community manager is a big role in one project. Its role is to act as the bridge between a brand and the community it is aiming to create a loyal audience or group of core consumers connected by a similar interest. Thats why every project need it always.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

Community manager is a big role in one project. Its role is to act as the bridge between a brand and the community it is aiming to create a loyal audience or group of core consumers connected by a similar interest. Thats why every project need it always.

Also, I believe that a community manager protects brands rights in front of community. And community rights in front of brand
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: