Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about community managers?  (Read 532 times)
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

Wow! 24/7 for work. You are fucking serious. Why you spend time for whole community you have work time by yourself, take rest after that. You are working hard right now. But just take rest my friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm working as a community manager for a year now. I like what I do, but this work is pretty challenging. Sometimes I have to work 24/7.

And I'm curious what you think about community managers. Does they help you? What would you change in community managers? What style of communication you prefer?

It is very interesting to know  Smiley

Yes it really helps, when everything is not going alright, if there are community managers who can make us calm, we feel safer than before.
And every projects who have community managers last longer than whose who don't.
moonkid2988

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

I like NEO's platform, which is a perfect choice, but ADA's later development will add to the weaknesses of NEO, I believe the ADA will thrive.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

Wow! 24/7 for work. You are fucking serious. Why you spend time for whole community you have work time by yourself, take rest after that. You are working hard right now. But just take rest my friend.

don't worry. I do rest =) it is more about being always online
markgayamo

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

I think the work of the community managers are very risky and very responsible because, the community managers are involved in the computer games industry, branded online communities, online research communities, corporate blogs, and other social media marketing and research activities and roles have expanded to include a wide variety of responsibilities and skill-sets including social media management, marketing, product support and development and customer support. At the core, community management encompasses a little bit of each of these, while retaining its core tenet ensuring open communications between the developer and community to make it better in the future success.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm working as a community manager for a year now. I like what I do, but this work is pretty challenging. Sometimes I have to work 24/7.

And I'm curious what you think about community managers. Does they help you? What would you change in community managers? What style of communication you prefer?

It is very interesting to know  Smiley

Yes it really helps, when everything is not going alright, if there are community managers who can make us calm, we feel safer than before.
And every projects who have community managers last longer than whose who don't.
with the community manager, we will be helped by getting latest news on a project. imagine if there is no community manager, surely we will find it difficult to ask something important in seeing the progress of the project

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

Community manager is a very important person in any campaign and project, it's a person who communicates with users and potential investors, it's a person who needs to know more about the project than its founders, very positive and sociable, but also moderately serious and responsible. I think such a manager should not be rude or complain that they already ask the same question a hundred times, some managers are directly rude to users when they ask the same questions, but you need to have patience and be attentive to everyone.

Community manager is the person of the project, the one we see every day and who answers all our complicated and stupid questions. A manager like a super hero knows how to be kind and attentive to everyone.
fakegurutu

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

Hello everyone!

It is very interesting to know  Smiley

Well some of the community managers are annoying to the point that members were cursing him/her but on the other hand some of them were just cool and calm when answering some angry and impatience questions. Its really hard to be a community manager but I wanna try it too maybe some other time.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Everything depends on you. How do you present yourself to the community. People like to be treated with respect, help. As you show yourself, so will people treat you.
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

Best thing to do I think as a community manager is to find someone that has the ability that has the language to talk to your investors.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Oniko

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

Now this is a popular earnings. You work 24 hours a day, but you also get a good income.

In this there is nothing good or bad, it's just a job. I would not want to work as a community manager
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

Hello everyone!

Well some of the community managers are annoying to the point that members were cursing him/her but on the other hand some of them were just cool and calm when answering some angry and impatience questions. Its really hard to be a community manager but I wanna try it too maybe some other time.

well I have to be cool and calm. this is a community manager's jos, she/he should be polite

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

Best thing to do I think as a community manager is to find someone that has the ability that has the language to talk to your investors.

what do you mean by that?
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

I guess, many people don't understand a real importance of community managers. They think that its very easy just to 'chat' with people and get money for that. But i disagree ! Community management is a huge work, very stressful and multi-tasked.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

Hello everyone!

I feel that community managers are important in a project, they are like the first person we met when we have questions. I like those community managers who are knowledgeable about the project and provide accurate answers to my questions.

Community managers are one of the criteria in finding out good and qualified ICO project, they are play an important role in our community they must have a credible background as a manager. They always have an open communication for the bounty hunters in order to fix directly any problems occurred in the process.
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:15:47 AM

It is very important for me that the Manager answers the questions. I understand he's being questioned. But he can understand me too, if I ask the Manager a question, then it is important for me to get an answer. And I am sure that a lot depends on the attitude of the Manager to the community!
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

But as a community manager for a project, you should be familiar with the project's patterns.
So when someone asks you a question, you can answer it accurately, so I don't think it's easy.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
SID_Frinwo

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

I think it´s a very challenging job. Community is the base of every ICO campaign, and you should be in constant communication providing the necessary information 24/7 in every channel that you choose to support your ICO. Being able to have it under control is something to be admired.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

a community manager is brought must have certainly a breadth so that it can answer questions posed to him. of course it is very had to because if carelessly give information would be highly misleading. plus of course, must also be sued to have the high responsibility.
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

I believe community manager make a very important job. From community manager competency depends trust and interest from community to project. A community is an important part of projects success. To provide success community manager have to spread understandable information about project and answer all questions community members.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: