Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prices always going down, is investor confidence finally breaking?  (Read 995 times)
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

Though this bearish period is very heartbreaking as price keeps falling and if you are not strong at keeping you emotions and be very patient, you take some decisions that will make you loose more other than making profit but I think it is better to exercise patience and be confident that the market will recover and your coin price will rise again.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

Experienced investors are accustomed to this situation..However, it is certain that there is a pessimistic picture for new and inexperienced investors..I think the market will rise soon.
sushizhe

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

I think investors are going crazy right now. When their prices drop, there will be many people ready to come in.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:59:10 AM

on this subject, I think investors have become accustomed to. they will still believe in the potential of knowing that Crypto crypto in the future will be increasingly good. It's not that far-fetched but the technology of crypto himself indeed arranged for it to be useful for the future. so from that Crypto can still grow even more than what exists currently.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

yes i agree when you say that the price is going down but i dont think investors will panic. most of investor do really know that cryptos are mainly volatile which means the value is not stable. correction and crash are just a natural phenomenon that always happen in the world of cryptos  .

however in these past days i already notice that all of the coins are now slowly recovering. so overall , you cannot just say that the price is always down but rather you can say that the price fall is only temporary, as well as the price hike.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:51:41 AM

Prices are range bound and trend is still slightly bearish. It should change to bullish eventually so holding and watching the price action for clues.
phuongthai

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

BTC reduced deeply. Many investors have lost faith in BTC. The down market is strong. Many people are afraid of leaving the market. However, the market is sure to recover at the end of the year. Investment in BTC is investment. Safe compared to ICO projects.
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

this is the umpteenth time bitcoin prices throw deep enough, yet always able to go back up again. it has proved that investor confidence has not diminished but little panic that has always happened here is mainly due to new investors.
I dont think investors only has small panic. I see investors have very high panic and it can be proven with the recent market condition, very bad. However, as true believer we need to be stronger to keep supporting this world. Only people who not really believe will quit from this situation.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:12:01 AM

Bearish trends have been dominating the market since mid-Jan. Is what we are seeing a sign of investor confidence finally breaking?
Nah ofcourse not,its about the whales whos making controls of market since they are the one who can manipulate the prices

Small investors are only waiting for the right timing to invest again and they are not leaving this community .

And just like us who's confident about bitcoin recovery i believe in future profit if we can stay holding this coin
rabbitkenith

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:20:23 AM

The late money is just taking losses right now. The fomo was real back in January.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

this is the umpteenth time bitcoin prices throw deep enough, yet always able to go back up again. it has proved that investor confidence has not diminished but little panic that has always happened here is mainly due to new investors.
I dont think investors only has small panic. I see investors have very high panic and it can be proven with the recent market condition, very bad. However, as true believer we need to be stronger to keep supporting this world. Only people who not really believe will quit from this situation.

I don't think so. 6k usd isn't as bad as it seem considering where we came from. Investors are likely observing for the real movement likely by the last quarter of this year. We'll see then if confidence is breaking

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

Those who are in the cryptocurrency for a long time may not panic but instead loading up more because they know that the market will reverse eventually. You can still profit from the small movement in the market but if you have more fiat then you can invest more. Prices will not go down forever. There are still many supporters of the crypto market and as long as there is demand then it will go up. One should take the risk if you believe that this market has still a long way to go.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

Yes it is really trust, because it does not explain to others. People lose large sums, more than half of the investments have already been burned, but they are trying to buy at a lower price yet, realizing that the bullish trend will soon begin. So it seems that the crypto currency will develop even more and will never die.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

I don't really think so, in my opinion this investor knows that the prices won't always stay at top, that the prices may go down to its lowest, but I'm pretty sure that they also know that the bearish season will come and go, and the bullish season we are all waiting for will take over before we know it. In fact i think that they're buying more coins now that the prices are really low.

limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

I am also very frustrated with the current market situation, there is nothing I can do, just wait and expect the market to recover and rise again. but it does not seem in the near future and we can not predict it. maybe investor confidence will not break or disappear, but they just pause and prepare plans and analytics to make a profit in this situation.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
SoloMoney

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

If we were now watching with you the situation in which most large investors were interested in the crypto-currency market, then prices would not fall. Most likely, large investors are not interested in crypto-currency, but I do not think it will last for long.
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

Yes, investor confidence has declined. This is a normal phenomenon. The investor's mentality will follow the market. When the cryptocurrency market is very positive, investors will become positive.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Bearish trends have been dominating the market since mid-Jan. Is what we are seeing a sign of investor confidence finally breaking?
This bearish market had making difficult to enter new investors as they are worried about the situation of crypto currency and hopefully we can push the price and give confidence to the new investors that it's now getting better and moving the price at profitable side.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

If within few months just because of low price , confidence of investors got broken then that was not confidence . that was hope to be rich in short period by investment in crypto . so we will have to understand that money is not earned so easily even in crypto . those were lucky people who entered in crypo last year starting and converted to fiat by year end . but that does not mean it was the end , because the more popularity crypto is getting day by day , people and many companies will use these currency and blockchain technology in coming years which will boost the market cap of all potential crypto currencies in trillions .
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

Bitcoin from a low of around $6,100 this month is now gaining momentum back to $8,000. I think investors are just slowing down because of the FUD circulating around crypto but it doesn't mean that they are losing trust perhaps they are just filling their bags and is getting ready to take off.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: