Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EDUCATION ABOUT THE AIRDROPS AND BOUNTY SYSTEM  (Read 207 times)
give (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

I wanted to participate in some bounty campaigns but whenever i fill in the participation form i do not receive any confirmation message that i have joined any bounty. So what can i do in order to participate please?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

You really need to educate yourself to know more about the airdrop and bounty system. You need to read and read the beginners and help because it will help you a lot...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
    If you join a bounty campaign,be sure to read and understand their campaign rules. You don't need to wait the confirmation message,just do it by yourself through reading and understanding the campaign. Even if there is no one  teaching you step by step on how to join a campaign as long as you know how to read and understand ,you can do it. Just believe in yourself and your own capability. Maybe you will get wrong for the first or second time but i think you can do it perfectly at the third time you join. Just try and try until you familiarize how to do it correctly. Good luck.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

If you wanted to join bounty campaign.First choose what bounty campaign you wanted to join in like twitter campaign, facebook campaign,translation campaign, telegram, article/youtube campaign.After choosing the bounty campaign you wanted to participate click the link that has an application form to join.After filling click the spreadsheet link if your name is listed below then sometimes theres a bounty that needs approval first from the management so check if you get approval and some other bounties doesnt need approval because you are automatically joined in if you fill-up the application form correctly.And lastly before posting some questions in this forum make sure you are in the right sections.
tokecabe

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

I think it's not that difficult because there's already a clue but it's good you read the project you want to follow so as not to be fooled by the scam project
Fxselfmade

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

I think the best way to start doing bounties is through educating yourself about bounties first. i argue that you have to pass through bounties educative threads which have been prepared by mates in here. use a search section it will help you to get the knowledge needed to start bounties
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:57:11 AM

i think you missed something thats why its happens.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:30:18 AM

I'm yet to understand how this soggy campaign works.

From starting to how reports are submitted...
Everything seems foreign to me:)

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

I think you are not doing somethings right , but you can start by joining some organized bounty platform that will give instructions, rules and regulation and make the task easier and simplified for you. Join bountyhive and sign up an account with this link: bountyhive.io/r/Teahigh and join a campaign.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

I wanted to participate in some bounty campaigns but whenever i fill in the participation form i do not receive any confirmation message that i have joined any bounty. So what can i do in order to participate please?
Well, in participating in different campaigns there is no such email or message that will send to you just to give you a confirmation that you are already accepted in campaign. You can verify your participation in the thread of campaign you can find there a spreadsheet that you can search your profile name if you are accepted already or not.
bitcoinmee

Activity: 106
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

Before you join in bounty or airdrop you need to check their rules to make sure you are qualified.
You can try to join in Privcy Airdrop & Bounty its easy to participate. They are Airdropping 11,000,000 in 20 weeks

To Join https://discord.gg/mmk6QHh

Details : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4393794.0

▂▆▇★│X-CASH - Decentralized Network And Cryptocurrency│★▇▆▂
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

Don't wait for a message. You're gonna wait forever and no you're not gonna receive any. For airdrops or bounty you read their requirements and if it applies to you, you can join. One the bounty page you can see a link to spreadsheet. Read which campaign you joined and you can see that they have time stamp (some if not all of them) and you can see your name there. Look further on the right and see of it says accepted then you are in. If its still blank on the status column then maybe they're still reviewing applicants.
Anusanka Kaushitha

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

hi,
this is for bounty

first of you should required some specific accounts with high followers.(more followers will gain you more stakes)
find out tutorial about bounty campaign videos/articles
when u have idea about this you can enter the this field

first you should find out bounty campaign
then read their rules
if u have minimum requirement bounty campaign ask, you can join it.
maintain some log details about you are doing bounty.

spreadsheet show you, yours activity. if its red you are rejected.

wvizmanos

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Most of the time just below the application link there's another link for the list of qualified bounty hunters. You can then start performing your tasks the moment you see your name there.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

Once you applied or filled the form on which campaign you want to participate, there is Spreadsheet that you can check your participation. Or some bounty manager is checking carefully if you are approved in the campaign then you can see your participation in the sheet

Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

Bounty and ICO is very important issue of this platform. Every bounty has different rules. To know about the bounty you needs to study the rules carefully. Then you may proceed to join the bounty. If you feel any difficulty in understanding the bounty then you can contract with the manager of that bounty. After understanding all the things you can join the bounty campaign. It is not needed to get any confirmation from the opposite end. You can confirm your joining by opening the spreed sheet.  So, you can know everything from the website of that bounty.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

First of all before joining any bounty you first read the instructions and fill the form for  any campaign you wish to participate in after which you check the spreadsheet to see if you have your name on the spreadsheet thats where you get know if you are qualified for the program or not
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

There is no confirmation in a form of notification as you are anticipating. The only confirmation to know you are accepted is through your information getting added to the google spreadsheet. That is the only way you can confirm you are accepted.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

For some of the projects that I participated in, when I input my information into the spreadsheet, there will be another spreadsheet linked shared by the project where I can track my registration information. You can also check with the campaign manager to get more information.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

before you participate in the campaign, you should pay attention and ensure that you follow the rules. and every manager has different rules.

after that, you register on the form provided by the manager for each campaign, such as signature, facebook, articles, content and others.

do not forget to copy the BTT profile link with a summary. if not, then you will not be listed in the spreadsheet

Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:32:33 AM

each projects have their own different way or rules in order to participate and qualify with their airdrops and bounty campaign.
all you have to do is make sure that you will be able to comply with all of the requirements they have asked for.
there is no shortcut for this - give them what they want and you will soon get what you are entitled for.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: