Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (*****) Design ... I fix it!  (Read 1993 times)
Bitcrea

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcrea.com

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:19:41 PM

Please remove anything that has Bitcrea name in your posts, topic title, etc. Thank you.

Once again, JohnTheGoat IS NOT MY PARTNER. On my behalf I do not guarantee that his work will be professional.

I would suggest you to create a topic using  your own brand name of the service and lock this topic.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 09:20:35 PM

Please remove anything that has Bitcrea name in your posts, topic title, etc. Thank you.

Once again, JohnTheGoat IS NOT MY PARTNER. On my behalf I do not guarantee that his work will be professional.

I would suggest you to create a topic using  your own brand name of the service and lock this topic.

You could report this to moderators and get it fixed quickly.

Bitcrea

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcrea.com

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:23:04 PM

I hope that he's grown enough to make the decision himself, otherwise I'll use your advice Smiley Thanks nahtnam!
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 09:25:04 PM

I hope that he's grown enough to make the decision himself, otherwise I'll use your advice Smiley Thanks nahtnam!

Np. This just shows how great of a designer you are. People cant compete against you so they just end up copying you...

JohnTheGoat (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:38:16 PM

Do you have a portfolio where you display the original and new version of the logos you have fixed?

No sorry. So far I only did one job that can be regarded as simple logo... fix it.

This logo:
 https://i.imgur.com/PlEvzqI.png
the guy wanted the logo the same. no fixing - only better quality and slight changes allowed...

I change to:
https://i.imgur.com/RLpdSol.png

attention : THIS IS NOT a good example of my service... i want to critique bad logos and improve them .
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 09:40:36 PM

Do you have a portfolio where you display the original and new version of the logos you have fixed?

No sorry. So far I only did one job that can be regarded as simple logo... fix it.

This logo:

the guy wanted the logo the same. no fixing - only better quality and slight changes allowed...

I change to:

attention : THIS IS NOT a good example of my service... i want to critique bad logos and improve them .

You claim to have done 3. https://i.imgur.com/tmhyAfr.png

JohnTheGoat (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:53:17 PM

other jobs , not logo fixes. Smiley made an alt coin design, too. But that doesn't fit in here...

sorry.. i guess i give up. no interest in logo fixes here, because people obviously think the logo they paid for is flawless.

if anyone is interested: I'm here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: